Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 56,471 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Marcus selling himself to Niamh is really nauseous!

Nikki is brilliant...

Her howya accent is so much more engaging and believable than Sash's...

Sash's is really grating!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,086 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

I play Marcus! I hid it well eh?:D

When Marcus said that to Neimh I thought, 'he is Wanderer'! Ha!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Maybe they got banned for a while . Like I did ?

self exile. Trust me. Wake me up when Marcus go go's. Every scene is just a yo yo.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

self exile. Trust me. Wake me up when Marcus go go's. Every scene is just a yo yo.

Wont be long now he called Niamh out tonight as the pathetic, never leaving Paul loser that she is. A nation cheered!

• Advertisement

Wont be long now he called Niamh out tonight as the pathetic, never leaving Paul loser that she is. A nation cheered!

Eh, the last episode I seen of the show, could be almost a fortnight ago, he more or less said the same thing!! As I said, "every scene is like a yo yo"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭Sparko

Niamh saying "well this is a bit of a surprise" in reaction to Marcus turning up at the house - literally the complete opposite of a surprise!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,613 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I'm so happy I haven't Heather and Cass involved in my love life!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Well at least Marcus knows how to pick a good spot, Kenmare is a great town.

Is Sorcha Furlong pregnant? The scene she was in she was really trying to cover her belly with her bag!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Is Sorcha Furlong pregnant? The scene she was in she was really trying to cover her belly with her bag!

Is Sorcha Furlong Orla?

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

It's over two weeks since I posted on this thread.
    I thought to myself, "Surely something will happen in FC, maybe something witty or ridiculous that will give me inspiration."
    Well, as you all know, Sweet Fcuk All happened....... I guess I'll never learn.
    At this moment, having watched this total rinse-and repeat ****e for the past fortnight , I feel like I'm one of the Walking Dead, (or maybe even the Talking Bread!)
    So now I'm just like Niamh......
    "Yes, Marcus, of course I'm going to be joining you very soon. But please, I just need more time."

But beware, like the Terminator, I'll be back.......

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

coolhull wrote: »
    It's over two weeks since I posted on this thread.
    I thought to myself, "Surely something will happen in FC, maybe something witty or ridiculous that will give me inspiration."
    Well, as you all know, Sweet Fcuk All happened....... I guess I'll never learn.
    At this moment, having watched this total rinse-and repeat ****e for the past fortnight , I feel like I'm one of the Walking Dead, (or maybe even the Talking Bread!)
    So now I'm just like Niamh......
    "Yes, Marcus, of course I'm going to be joining you very soon. But please, I just need more time."

But beware, like the Terminator, I'll be back.......
    At least you werent banned.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,849 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Did the actress who plays Kelly win an IFTA?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Did the actress who plays Kelly win an IFTA?
    Yeah. She is zoes sister isn't she ?

fin12 wrote: »
    Is Sorcha Furlong Orla?

Yes!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Nikki is a brilliant character. More of her please. And more Spillane. Maybe it's because the actor playing him has other committments and stuff going on in his own career, but Fair City are not making the most of him.

monkey9 wrote: »
    Nikki is a brilliant character. More of her please. And more Spillane. Maybe it's because the actor playing him has other committments and stuff going on in his own career, but Fair City are not making the most of him.

Cathal(Eric Lawlor) seems to write a good few articles for Joe.ie!

laylag wrote: »
    Marcus is the voice of the thread!

After Kevin commenting on Ciaran's 'picnic' tonight, it seems it's only the yanks of Carrigstown who have any observant qualities.

Deegan is too busy doing his Sudoko in McCoys to be observant even though he's the local Guard and when people do come up to him with a complaint and to report something, they're greeted with "that's a very serious accusation you're making there. Unless you have something to back that up with, i'd keep it to myself if i were you or i suggest you go down to the station. Now, if you don't mind, i'm trying to eat my pub grilled sandwich, washed down with a pint whilst trying to complete this Sudoko puzzle."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

Havn't watched since last Tuesday. Another American? Really? Christ

• Advertisement

Cathal(Eric Lawlor) seems to write a good few articles for Joe.ie!

He's a stand up comedian as well and also, unfortunately, a Bohs fan.

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

"FARMHOUSE IN CARLOW"

Cormdogg wrote: »
    Havn't watched since last Tuesday. Another American? Really? Christ

It's like they looked outside the gates of RTE and just YANKed the first young fella they found in off the streets. Half American/Half Irish accent, 100% annoying.

I thought Marcus was leaving for Dubai about 3 weeks ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

The lease is up in the workshop is up in 56 days.....
    Does that mean another two months of this Katy business??!
    55days to go so!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

laylag wrote: »
    The lease is up in the workshop is up in 56 days.....
    Does that mean another two months of this Katy business??!
    55days to go so!

Let's deal with this annoying Niamh stuff first. Let's hope she comes out very badly out of all this and then we do not see her for a long time. We have almost a full year of this saga with Niamh and we need a break from her.

youwould wrote: »
    I thought Marcus was leaving for Dubai about 3 weeks ago.

Every scene he shared with his good pal, Robbie, was Robbie warning him off about the poisonous Niamh, yet Marcus was gushing over her like she was the last female on earth.....

And if he mentioned International Schools one more fooking time!

Oh, jesus, I have locked myself away in a metaphorical prefab, making no effort to break away, free from the world of the hideous torture of Marcus and Niamh and then this morning over breakfast I was subjected to a torturous Fair City trailer featuring, oh god, I can't even explain it.

I've tried, I have really tried but I am loath to think I could flick a switch and they will be gone. No hunger strike, no note, no pathetic half hearted efforts to escape will ever free me.

tumblr_mvle9oEnxR1rpgy5wo1_500.gif

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

monkey9 wrote: »
    After Kevin commenting on Ciaran's 'picnic' tonight, it seems it's only the yanks of Carrigstown who have any observant qualities.

Deegan is too busy doing his Sudoko in McCoys to be observant even though he's the local Guard and when people do come up to him with a complaint and to report something, they're greeted with "that's a very serious accusation you're making there. Unless you have something to back that up with, i'd keep it to myself if i were you or i suggest you go down to the station. Now, if you don't mind, i'm trying to eat my pub grilled sandwich, washed down with a pint whilst trying to complete this Sudoko puzzle."

I actually thought deegan was a cool character back in the early 2000's somewhere along the lines he just turned into this grade A Muppet like everyone else in Fair City .

How did he get demoted again LOL?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭liam7831

I actually thought deegan was a cool character back in the early 2000's somewhere along the lines he just turned into this grade A Muppet like everyone else in Fair City .

How did he get demoted again LOL?

He falsified his traffic figures doubling them all. Nothing too serious !!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement