Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I notice Neimh doesn't confide in Hughie anymore, the only one who listens to her now is Carol and she's pissed off with her at this stage.

Huggies also never mentions the pod,a business he spent 300,000 or so acquiring!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

Huggies also never mentions the pod,a business he spent 300,000 or so acquiring!

Doubt we will see it again unless Paul buys it back. The homeless shelter seems to have disappeared too.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,849 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Or the laundrette

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Mrs cockett

Carol on the vodka every night of the friggin week

Never even see her kid now, What's his name.

These wans never seem to have any problem getting baby sitters

• Registered Users Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭Laois_Man

I'm actually infuriated with that episode. The writers are fully deserving of every bit of ridicule they receive on this thread (and more). A kidnap victim (who grew strength in her legs as if she was Lazarus) actually hiding from the Gardai while being held captive is the most utterly ridiculous, outrageously stupid, incompetent, insulting writing I have ever seen in anything in the world ever!

And why is LH desperately worried altogether about Katy dying in his cardboard cell, and then changes in an instant to looking like he's thinking about murdering her with his motorbike exhaust fumes in said cardboard cell (after he's overcome by exhaust fumes himself in less than 5 seconds which must be the fastest reaction ever recorded on Earth)

Incompetent ****ing dopes!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

amtc wrote: »
    I've just copped that I know tonight's script writer who did some temp work in my old job. She was completely mad then (she attached a rear view mirror onto her pc to check for on going colleagues and sang away to herself full volume). She left to do acting and scriptwriting...she used be Shelley in Fair City. Small world.

Who was Shelley again?

monkey9 wrote: »
    Who was Shelley again?

Dolly's friend who had affair with Harry and was also familiar with Tommy's vegetable :p

• Registered Users Posts: 12,181 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Laois_Man wrote: »
    I'm actually infuriated with that episode. The writers are fully deserving of every bit of ridicule they receive on this thread (and more). A kidnap victim (who grew strength in her legs as if she was Lazarus) actually hiding from the Gardai while being held captive is the most utterly ridiculous, outrageously stupid, incompetent, insulting writing I have ever seen in anything in the world ever!

And why is LH desperately worried altogether about Katy dying in his cardboard cell, and then changes in an instant to looking like he's thinking about murdering her with his motorbike exhaust fumes in said cardboard cell (after he's overcome by exhaust fumes himself in less than 5 seconds which must be the fastest reaction ever recorded on Earth)

Incompetent ****ing dopes!

I agree wholeheartedly. A load of bollox and an insult to viewers. Woeful acting, writing and direction.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    ...Tommy's vegetable :p

Thanks a lot! I just spat out my tea! :):) lol

twirlagig wrote: »
    Thanks a lot! I just spat out my tea! :):) lol

You could have been chewing on a veggie ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

You could have been chewing on a veggie ;)

Ooooh! Steadddyyy! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Jurgen Klopp

I thought Hughie's son on about guns sounding like the counsellor from South Park

"Guns are baaad, m'kay"

And again too many yanks it's wrecking my head

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I thought Hughie's son on about guns sounding like the counsellor from South Park

"Guns are baaad, m'kay"

And why would Ellie an Irish child say she likes guns? Kindof strange, it might make sense if she was an American kid growing up in a house where guns were kept.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

fin12 wrote: »

"Guns are baaad, m'kay"

And why would Ellie an Irish child say she likes guns? Kindof strange, it might make sense if she was an American kid growing up in a house where guns were kept.
    She was bought up in some foreign country though. Was it Brazil ?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

She was bought up in some foreign country though. Was it Brazil ?

Ya it was Brazil.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

Carol on the vodka every night of the friggin week
    Jaysus if Louis could see her now there'd be no contest in a custody hearing..

That Ama is an awful wagon thinking she is better than everyone, didn't she come over as illegal sex slave for a doctor who Damo freed

• Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

fin12 wrote: »
    Ya it was Brazil.

The mad Brazilian accent on her and all.....

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Dolly's friend who had affair with Harry and was also familiar with Tommy's vegetable :p

Familiar with his cucumber is it ? I hear a lot of females in fair city like his cucumber................

:pac: :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,949 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

I reckon Ciaran hasn't got the bottle to kill Katy. He's passive aggressive and cannot face up to anything head on. He'll probably go to kill her but then lose his nerve (it's interesting that he almost wanted Katy to shout out and cry for help, as he's too indecisive and weak willed to do anything himself).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭threetrees

MeDaaaa needs her roots sorted ASAP.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,103 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

I have never seen a baby go from the vag to its mothers arms so quickly. It's like it came out pre wrapped.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭vkid

threetrees wrote:
    MeDaaaa needs her roots sorted ASAP.

She really does.

Fair city is getting more ridiculous by the minute. The baby scene was just nonsense. The Chilean lads, the Americans, niamh and Paul and the Katy story just get more pathetic by the episode. The Garda didn't notice the door into the secret room behind a pulled out shelf..Give me a break.

I'm not Katy anymore.. oh ffs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭vkid

Grandeeod wrote:
    I agree wholeheartedly. A load of bollox and an insult to viewers. Woeful acting, writing and direction.

walshb wrote:
    Let's put a fooking end to this...

walshb wrote:
    Cheshire Cat is not playing any blinder...

walshb wrote:
    Her role and portrayal is a complete farce!

Glad someone else said it. There is no redeeming quality to FC at the moment. Script, acting and everything else is just farcical. Seen better local musical society efforts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

RTE had to call call in a chiropracter after injuries sustained during a back slapping marathon broke out in the writers room after "I'm not Katy anymore" aired. Genius in their eyes no doubt. Too little toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo late

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

Even the borderline insane obsessive Fair City Twitter Fan has had enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭chuckles30

Murdoc90 wrote: »
    The actress who plays Kelly was on the 6 o clock show (not sure if anyone's posted this) she says herself and Zoe are supposed to be in Wales?

Even she is confused about where they are....because in the next sentence after she mentioned Wales, she mentioned the Galapagos.

She said that the reason she came to take Zoe to the Galapagos is that the actress playing Zoe wants to concentrate on her school work......which seems fair enough......just a pity the script writing around it is so shocking

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

That Ama is an awful wagon thinking she is better than everyone, didn't she come over as illegal sex slave for a doctor who Damo freed

Not a lover of the Ama character either. She goes around judging everyone and sticking her nose into other people's business. But at least she is not Niamh!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

Strazdas wrote: »
    I reckon Ciaran hasn't got the bottle to kill Katy. He's passive aggressive and cannot face up to anything head on. He'll probably go to kill her but then lose his nerve (it's interesting that he almost wanted Katy to shout out and cry for help, as he's too indecisive and weak willed to do anything himself).

Exactly. Ciaran has got himself deep into this and he wants a way out where he can get away with it and Katy can be freed. He knows these 2 things cannot be. I predict he will tell Katy to go free and will then attempt to gas himself but he will not have the bottle to do that and will dither. This will give time for Emmett to confront him. Ciaran will end up dead I predict in some way.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭nagdefy

Next week spoiler video!

Paul gets out his iron bar again!

Copying Tiger Woods and the golf club episode!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement