Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Tommy does nothing for my lady parts :o

Ya right..........You keep telling yourself that :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,086 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

What bothered me was when Ray called to the house looking for Ciaran, he's told he's at work, Farrah said, "I'll walk around with you".... Ciaran's workshop is in a Santry industry estate.

Hedder, did she say "it's not funny" when someone mentioned the ashes being presented to Hughie in the Bistro?! .. She found it funny at the time.. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,181 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Tonights episode would have been somewhat decent if it was shown last October. I can't buy into now. Too much BS has happened since, that just makes it implausible. This show is still a massive insult and paymaster to a lot of very untalented people, most of whom are behind the scenes.

It was like a Fair City White Christmas. I'm 36 and remember only 2 White Christmases.

They got it right tonight. It was actually good TV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

So good I'm watching it again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

pjohnson wrote: »
    What exactly has become of other LH "stars"?

Like Oscar nominated Ruth Negga? ;)

So good I'm watching it again

I'd be wary of getting too excited...! We might not even see Katie again for two weeks!

I know Americans, Americans that live in Dublin, I've been to America. None of them sound like the FC Americans. Their accents always sound so put on and fake. Even when they are actually American!

• Registered Users Posts: 56,474 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Wtf! New writers and new director?

DECENT episode! One question. Wtf is Greaseys beef with Paul? What did Paul ever do to him??

Pity they didn't ease into "Tessa/KT" The overnight change is a bit drastic

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

Cormdogg wrote:
    DECENT episode! One question. Wtf is Greaseys beef with Paul? What did Paul ever do to him??

Wasn't his introduction to FC robbing Paul's whole garage?

• Registered Users Posts: 56,474 ✭✭✭✭walshb

The episode was far from good. It was just a lot better than complete sh1t...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Why was Ray banging on the garage door like he was dying for the jacks???

walshb wrote: »
    The episode was far from good. It was just a lot better than complete sh1t...

Nail on head here! I think our standards are just lowered by the tripe of the last few years.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Katie has Stockholm syndrome.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,181 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

fin12 wrote: »

She should have developed that many months ago. Right now its the audience that has it and the writers are the hostage takers. Pricks, the lot of em. Shameful stuff altogether.

fin12 wrote: »

But they couldn't make it any more obvious. It's like one of the writers found out about it the other day and went "Hey! Guys! Look at this!"

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭dee_mc

What bothered me was when Ray called to the house looking for Ciaran, he's told he's at work, Farrah said, "I'll walk around with you".... Ciaran's workshop is in a Santry industry estate.

Hedder, did she say "it's not funny" when someone mentioned the ashes being presented to Hughie in the Bistro?! .. She found it funny at the time.. :D

Saint Jackie corrected her when she said it was a joke, so she parroted that later in the episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,191 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Sorry to be a pain the proverbial but I haven't watched in a while.
    The last I saw LH found the note and went ballistic.
    And Marcus was tempting Niamh with a strawberry dacquiri in Dubai.
    Did I miss anything??
    ...probably not..

To thine own self be true

Sorry to be a pain the proverbial but I haven't watched in a while.
    The last I saw LH found the note and went ballistic.
    And Marcus was tempting Niamh with a strawberry dacquiri in Dubai.
    Did I miss anything??
    ...probably not..

I'd skip all the rest and just watch tonight's episode.

• Advertisement

Or wait for the big reveal or whatever next week.
    Where nothing significant will probably even happen..again..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,086 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

I think we, we who found FC a bit good tonight have some sort of 'syndrome' ... We all know this program will never be taken seriously, too much bullshlt had been dished out for years, no matter what they do, in my eyes they'll never redeem themselves, never be taken seriously by me, I've always watched FC for its comical element.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I'm loving how heather is actually a lot more likeable with a serious head injury. I'm liking the cute bond herself and farrah have formed, it's simple, not ott. The show is Ndebele going to be taken seriously, and it's extremely frustrating how things go round and round and round with no developments but I suppose out of all the huge elaborate stories, I'm enjoying heather a lot and hated her character previously

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

I don't think they're gonna touch the Katie storyline now for a week at least. Next week is all Niamh and Paul

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Grandeeod wrote: »
    She should have developed that many months ago. Right now its the audience that has it and the writers are the hostage takers. Pricks, the lot of em. Shameful stuff altogether.

I said she had it months ago so it's not surprising she hasn't tried to escape.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,613 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

When Ciaran was doping Katy tonight I kept on wondering what brand yogurt drink . I thought it would have being a great way for Spar to promote their own brand!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

The ending was gas with Katie lying there and the camera spans out to show Ciaran lying on the floor in his sleeping bag, a helpless look on his face after his arguement with Farrah. "Sure how can i be a father, i'm a monster. You're the only one who understands me, Katie." :D

Ok so I watched it..
    Paul knows Niamh knows about Hayley?
    Who is Nikki and why did she drop a baby in the cafe/phone shop/whatever you're having yourself place?

Farrah said they were heading out too and they'd walk to the corner with him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

When Ciaran was doping Katy tonight I kept on wondering what brand yogurt drink . I thought it would have being a great way for Spar to promote their own brand!

Few bottles of Actimel and she'll be grand. ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement