Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

What's so sad is there is such a dedicated crowd of us hanging out here discussing it!

It can't be all bad so!

I'd miss this thread if FC was ever cut!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,686 ✭✭✭Pretzill

monkey9 wrote: »
    The ending was gas with Katie lying there and the camera spans out to show Ciaran lying on the floor in his sleeping bag, a helpless look on his face after his arguement with Farrah. "Sure how can i be a father, i'm a monster. You're the only one who understands me, Katie." :D

Did he not call her "Tessa" or some such - I thought as well as KT's Stockholm Syndrome LH now believes she's his sister - never mind selection boxes, they'll be leaving for Carlow on the back of that bike together!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

Ok so I watched it.. Paul knows Niamh knows about Hayley? Who is Nikki and why did she drop a baby in the cafe/phone shop/whatever you're having yourself place?

Paul confessed.

Sash's friend from prison.

Pretzill wrote: »
    Did he not call her "Tessa" or some such - I thought as well as KT's Stockholm Syndrome LH now believes she's his sister - never mind selection boxes, they'll be leaving for Carlow on the back of that bike together!

He did yeah.

I think we had one really good episode tonight, ignoring all the rubbish about Hughie and the urn and whatnot - Ciaran and KT was great tonight.

I don't think it's going to get any better.

Let's all go back to bed for a few weeks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,949 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

Good performances from Katy and Ciaran tonight, he started a severely disturbed individual and now he has almost spread that madness to his prisoner. Two attempts to get out and she is so broken that she refused to take them. Very sad.

Having said that, is the occasional decent episode worth all the incredibly prolonged crap from November to now? Nope, it still needs to end. NOW.

Why does Jake spend his days running after a woman who treats him like crap? Jesus just dump her and move on, plenty more fish in the sea.

Ciaran clearly has mental health problems. I wonder if it runs in the family? There was talk that Tessa was depressed before she went missing. Katy developing Stockholm Syndrome is actually very plausible.

Ama seems to be a biatch, blowing hot and cold with Jake every five minutes and he's only trying to be nice to her.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

So good I'm watching it again

I'd be wary of getting too excited...! We might not even see Katie again for two weeks!

I agree. This is probably just the beginning of a never ending 'Stockholm syndrome arc' and a week each on how it effects Ciaran, Katie, Rose, Bob, Kerri-Ann , Kevin etc etc

• Registered Users Posts: 56,474 ✭✭✭✭walshb

I agree. This is probably just the beginning of a never ending 'Stockholm syndrome arc' and a week each on how it effects Ciaran, Katie, Rose, Bob, Kerri-Ann , Kevin etc etc

Yes, probably the usual rinse and repeat near misses for LH. Countless ad break cliffhangers with K T almost found/seen...such exciting times ahead.

But until then at least Jake and Nuss's on-off romance should keep us on the edge of our seats.

Anything else happening? Any excitement at the Pod?

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭LushiousLips

I think Ciaran will die and KT will be left devastated after his death, even when freed. I'm sure Kerri-Ann will bump into her every time she steps foot outside and stick her nose in to 'help' her.

• Registered Users Posts: 56,474 ✭✭✭✭walshb

If FC writers had half brains they'd be including K Ts family in scenes relating to her, but no, the family are yet again absent and silent. It's all or nothing with the writers, hence their joke status!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭Laois_Man

I think Ciaran will die and KT will be left devastated after his death, even when freed. I'm sure Kerri-Ann will bump into her every time she steps foot outside and stick her nose in to 'help' her.

I'm just waiting for Katy to forget she's lesbian and get up on him!!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Laois_Man wrote: »
    I'm just waiting for Katy to forget she's lesbian and get up on him!!

Omg is she lesbian? I've only been watching FC for a few months

• Registered Users Posts: 23,787 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

anna080 wrote: »
    Omg is she lesbian? I've only been watching FC for a few months

Katy was but remember shes not Katy anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭Murdoc90

pjohnson wrote: »
    What exactly has become of other LH "stars"?

I wouldn't call Johnny Ward a star of Love/Hate he was very weak compared to the others.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Yeah this is exactly what I think will happen as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 613 ✭✭✭The Parish Priest.

Is nobody here sad that Natalie is dead ? She was such a major character back in the 90s

• Registered Users Posts: 23,787 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Is nobody here sad that Natalie is dead ? She was such a major character back in the 90s

Is that not funny?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,596 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Really?

All she did was sell pizzas from what I remember of her.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,596 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Ama is a total headwrecker, she must really rock Jakes world in the sack because I can't think of one good reason why he doesn't dump her otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,613 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Ama is a total headwrecker, she must really rock Jakes world in the sack because I can't think of one good reason why he doesn't dump her otherwise.

I agree, when she was talking about the baby being born. She made it sound like the Nativity!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Murdoc90 wrote: »
    pjohnson wrote: »
    What exactly has become of other LH "stars"?

I wouldn't call Johnny Ward a star of Love/Hate he was very weak compared to the others.
    Well he was brilliant last night. As were farrah and Katy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

I thought I had posted this earlier but went missing...evoke.ie had posted Katy was to be released Sunday but rte then said more to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

amtc wrote: »
    I thought I had posted this earlier but went missing...evoke.ie had posted Katy was to be released Sunday but rte then said more to go.

The article quotes theliberal.ie.. not exactly the best at telling the truth!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Is ama not waiting to be married? Wasn't that what broke her and damo up

• Registered Users Posts: 86,849 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Yes he was no Darren, Nidge or Fran

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Yes he was no Darren, Nidge or Fran
    Yeah because the character paulie he played was only in one series.....I thought he was brilliant. Saw him in bord gas last week when I went to blood brothers. Couldn't believe how polite and kind he was to people wanting photos and asking about "Katy ". Lovely genuine guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,613 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Is ama not waiting to be married? Wasn't that what broke her and damo up

Ama's bedroom maneuvers are very confusing!

Catching up on 3 episodes of Fair City my god something better happen

But I'm only 5 minutes in and I absolutely love Nikki

Make her full time please

On Wednesday episode now

"Here come mr very rude" ha ha classic Heather

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,730 ✭✭✭sudzs

On Wednesday episode now

"Here come mr very rude" ha ha classic Heather

I'm loving Heather at the moment. I hope her recovery is very very slow!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement