Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,103 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

Is ama not waiting to be married? Wasn't that what broke her and damo up

She loosened her chastity belt after she met Doctor Dreamy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 613 ✭✭✭The Parish Priest.

Does yer man who plays Hughie`s Son Kevin actually have that American accent in real life I wonder ? and what's with his outdated 15 year old boys hairstyle ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

Damo cheating with Caoimhe broke them up I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

Does yer man who plays Hughie`s Son Kevin actually have that American accent in real life I wonder ? and what's with his outdated 15 year old boys hairstyle ?

If that's his real accent I'd advise him to go back and ask for a refund.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,191 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

She loosened her chastity belt after she met Doctor Dreamy.
    No I don't think he saw any action either and that's what drove him to Hedder partly.

To thine own self be true

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,849 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Yeah because the character paulie he played was only in one series.....I thought he was brilliant. Saw him in bord gas last week when I went to blood brothers. Couldn't believe how polite and kind he was to people wanting photos and asking about "Katy ". Lovely genuine guy.

He is a tea ad too :p

I thought the character of Paulie in L/H was way ott, panto bad, awful acting, Siobhan should have pushed him sooner

• Registered Users Posts: 30,615 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

This is some blast from the past!

CCFAIR-CITY-CYCLE200018075.jpg

^ I miss Tracey, would love her to return

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Yeah because the character paulie he played was only in one series.....I thought he was brilliant. Saw him in bord gas last week when I went to blood brothers. Couldn't believe how polite and kind he was to people wanting photos and asking about "Katy ". Lovely genuine guy.

He is a tea ad too :p

I thought the character of Paulie in L/H was way ott, panto bad, awful acting, Siobhan should have pushed him sooner
    Tea ad. ? Yeah your right. Just looked him up on IMDb. Guy is multi talented. Good to see it hasn't gone to his head. So friendly to all at blood brothers.

Tea ad. ? Yeah your right. Just looked him up on IMDb. Guy is multi talented. Good to see it hasn't gone to his head. So friendly to all at blood brothers.

Nice to hear, actors are friendly outside of the show to fans and public

• Advertisement

Yeah. I agree.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,949 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

This is some blast from the past!

CCFAIR-CITY-CYCLE200018075.jpg

That's Bridget from Red Rock in the centre as the old Farrah.

I think we're onto Farrah No.4 now. What age is Farrah supposed to be though and is she meant to be much older than Ciaran? Denise (Bridget) must surely be well into her forties these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,615 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Strazdas wrote: »
    That's Bridget from Red Rock in the centre as the old Farrah.

I think we're onto Farrah No.4 now. What age is Farrah supposed to be though and is she meant to be much older than Ciaran? Denise (Bridget) must surely be well into her forties these days.

Denise is 41. Farrah was a teenage in the mid to late 90's!
    We're on Farrah number four now!
    Number one! Fiona Glascott

003_e6b64fc4a6d8abcbb2da4bce1bc815e2472bff0d.jpg

Number two! Sinead Keenan
    abce3a9ef510d47d08028ad175470308.jpg

Number Three! Denise Mccormack

023_8d27f27044c63fa7088a00e2281c827667446035.jpg

Number Four! Caroline Harvey

MV5BMTczNjY1NzU1NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMzI2NjkxNzE@._V1_.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Wow Heather looks so young in that photo!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

No I don't think he saw any action either and that's what drove him to Hedder partly.

No he did get action, she practically jumped him the first time.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Predictions for tonight:
    • Ama and Jake will bump into each other, he will just be about to say "Ama, give me a second chance" before Kerri-Ann just appears next to them. Ama storms off, Kerri-Ann urges Jake to run after her
    • Ciaran will tell Farrah hes sorry for his outburst, she will say no problem and no more will be said about it.
    • Hughie and Jackie will act like awkward 15 yr olds on their first date
    • Niamh will tell an uncaring Carol/Robbie/Hayley/Audience/WORLD that yes, she really IS going to leave Paul.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,801 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

dee_mc wrote: »

was the woman who plays heather ever in a advert for avenmore or something where she was running in a relay race and was doing a big almighty winners speech and all it was that she was running in her kids school sports day? - or am I dreaming? - I am pretty sure she was in it but I cannot find the advert on youtube or anywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,801 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

my mrs has been conversing with Amelia stewart the one who plays katie - been having a great chat about things on the fair city fans facebook page she thinks she sounds nice and frienly in real life

• Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

was the woman who plays heather ever in a advert for avenmore or something where she was running in a relay race and was doing a big almighty winners speech and all it was that she was running in her kids school sports day? - or am I dreaming? - I am pretty sure she was in it but I cannot find the advert on youtube or anywhere.

I don't think you're dreaming...I'm 99% sure it was her.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

Damo cheating with Caoimhe broke them up I think.

He was having a 'no strings' thing with Caoimhe cos Ama wasnt putting out then after they got caught up in the fire that killed Luke, they then shared a snog in the beer garden of McCoy's and Ama caught them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭chuckles30

Ok....it's Easter Sunday....kids going on egg hunts etc....but they're all working in the garage.....like really!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Does Cass ever change his clothes ? Hes been wearing the same clothes since he came on the show LOL!

I thought Niamh didn't wanna move abroad because of her clients :confused: :rolleyes

Carol finally remembers she has a kid but for one weekend only .

Little Ruthie playing kissing with jack LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 6,086 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

That's an awful looking bedroom the Brennens have. And that dress Neimh is wearing, it doesn't suit her at all.

dee_mc wrote: »

Yeah I remember that advert as well.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Niamh too Paul : you've hardly eaten anything

Ehhhh his plate is practically full :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭chuckles30

Would Wayne not have checked the state of the building and equipment before buying the garage???

***sorry....I'm applying real life logic to this!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

Orla says she is good for numbers and Wayne with sales.

She worked in pr! He couldn't sell the shampoo he bought

I dreaded hearing that Candy is back...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭Sparko

amtc wrote: »
    Orla says she is good for numbers and Wayne with sales.

She worked in pr! He couldn't sell the shampoo he bought

I dreaded hearing that Candy is back...

Candy wasn't too bad was she? I thought it was Wayne's ex Meredith who was awful.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,086 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

We all know what's going to happen now with that dodgy garage lift..... I thought Wayne had plans to put self-service pumps into the garage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,302 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Did anyone spot the Easter Bunny at the start?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement