Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

So many of these FC storylines are just copied from previous years and recycled over and over again, example Damien and Caoimhe at odds over being a working mum. They explored that for 6 weeks last year then rehashed the exact same material for another 3 weeks earlier this year. Orla and Wayne money problems- its the same old foundation with a different ribbon. Money issues, arguing over money, finding money, stealing money etc Same sh!t different day.

Credit to the writers though for every other character seeing Niamh for exactly what she is - a pathetic, weak willed woman with zero ambition or follow through. It started with Dermot and Hayley telling her to just leave Paul- then Hayley, Robbie, Marcus and she has even exhausted Carol now who is tired of her constant U-Turns. Plus we all know that this 2-parter episode next week is STILL going to end with Paul and Niamh back together. It doesn't matter how many plates are thrown, how many accusations are flung back and forth, at the end of the day, the stone cold fact is she wont leave him and will return to Paul forever and ever. 100% Guaranteed.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,801 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

That's an awful looking bedroom the Brennens have. And that dress Neimh is wearing, it doesn't suit her at all.

always clunking around so she is .. has she got Dutch wooden clogs on or wha?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

We all know what's going to happen now with that dodgy garage lift..... I thought Wayne had plans to put self-service pumps into the garage.

Yep, Ray or Doug involved in an accident followed by months of "Wayne. i'm sorry but i have to sue" And Wayne will be saying this will ruin us, we won't survive this and then Ray or Doug will have second thoughts and just as they say "Wayne, can i have a word", so that they can tell him they've changed their mind, Wayne will have a go at them and they'll change their mind again and tell him they're suing him and this will be rinse and repeat for weeks on end.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

At least Farrah got her roots done. But hang on, aren't pregnant women not supposed to? How did Damien know about her scan? It's surely after that you'd tell people.

branie2 wrote: »
    Did anyone spot the Easter Bunny at the start?

yeah - feckin' freaky!!

17974808_10211910766858402_1771759736_n.jpg?oh=765a268b775e02d562f2c139c8410ac5&oe=58F55F41

.. let down by trainers being worn!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

yeah - feckin' freaky!!

17974808_10211910766858402_1771759736_n.jpg?oh=765a268b775e02d562f2c139c8410ac5&oe=58F55F41

Only in Fair City ehhhhh :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,086 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

amtc wrote: »
    At least Farrah got her roots done. But hang on, aren't pregnant women not supposed to? How did Damien know about her scan? It's surely after that you'd tell people.

It may have been a semi-permenent, I think they're allowed... Damo, I don't get why would he even ask Farrah that!

I just know I am gonna have nightmares tonight involving that Bunny! - scarred me for life it has ...

• Registered Users Posts: 23,787 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

I just know I am gonna have nightmares tonight involving that Bunny! - scarred me for life it has ...

Ruthie?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,787 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

yeah - feckin' freaky!!

Jesus I missed Donnie Darko

• Advertisement

Can anyone guess who this is?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ46KTT2JUZVhFtL4zE8H1UC5ZGYtiBnca7LmtzG8vpZXUjaQZOIECM4G8

the guy in the bunny suit at the start?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,071 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

This is some blast from the past!

CCFAIR-CITY-CYCLE200018075.jpg

Didn't know Trevor Sergant was in Fair City fado fado ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 56,479 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Highlight of the episode: Niamh's carrot cutting skills..if ever the clients dry up there's a job in Vino's.....

Doh, I almost forgot, it's only tomatoes that Vino's do...sorry, Niamh. Barcelona it is...

Easter Sunday mechanics..where would you fooking get it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

You can't cover peroxide roots with a semi permanent. Believe me I know!

walshb wrote: »
    Easter Sunday mechanics..where would you fooking get it?

Molloy's , Carriagstown?

Molloy's , Carriagstown?

Silly me...walked into that one.

Highlight of the episode: Niamh's carrot cutting skills..if ever the clients dry up there's a job in Vino's.....

Doh, I almost forgot, it's only tomatoes that Vino's do...sorry, Niamh. Barcelona it is...

she was thinking it was Paul's manhood .. thats why she was cutting it that viciously ...

Silly me...walked into that one.

hope you got a good deal ... :)

• Advertisement

the guy in the bunny suit at the start?

No not him, it's one of the posters on here... Ha!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

yeah - feckin' freaky!!

Donnie Darko

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Me?

For some reason I can't read the last post on this thread, I can see its made by Wonder, but it won't show when I click on it, I had to go into your 'answers' to see your post..... Yes Wanderer, it's you!.. I can see you tearing your hair out anytime Neimh appears, you're going to love next week's episodes, it's going to be the 'Neimh and Paul Show', Ha!........ Is Paul is going to confided in Robbie from now on, while Neimh confides in Carol!?

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Beechfiled

In the trailer for next week Niamh speeds off in a car and crashes into a Garage door, could this be the lock up and that's how KT is found. Pleeeeease end it soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

What ever happened to the Oisin fleecing Paul storyline?
    Was that not the whole reason he moved up from Mallow - there were some hush hush phonecalls with Nicola for a while when he came back then nothing!

Laughed at Damien asking Farragh if she was all ready for the baby and she hasn't even had a scan yet!

Kinda looking forward to the Niamh Paul showdown but we all know it's going to be a complete anticlimax

• Registered Users Posts: 13,191 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Strazdas wrote: »
    That's Bridget from Red Rock in the centre as the old Farrah.

I think we're onto Farrah No.4 now. What age is Farrah supposed to be though and is she meant to be much older than Ciaran? Denise (Bridget) must surely be well into her forties these days.

Denise is 41. Farrah was a teenage in the mid to late 90's!
    We're on Farrah number four now!
    Number one! Fiona Glascott

003_e6b64fc4a6d8abcbb2da4bce1bc815e2472bff0d.jpg

Number two! Sinead Keenan
    abce3a9ef510d47d08028ad175470308.jpg

Number Three! Denise Mccormack

023_8d27f27044c63fa7088a00e2281c827667446035.jpg

Number Four! Caroline Harvey

MV5BMTczNjY1NzU1NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMzI2NjkxNzE@._V1_.jpg
    Was No 2 the one who.had the barman in McCoys stalk her? He got sectioned for it.
    Or was that No 1?
    I didn't realize Heather had worked with No 3. I thought Farrahs character was in Australia then.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

That was Floyd number 1 aswell.
    Didn't one of the Farraghs (2 or 3) have a thing with Deegan or Donal (of Blue Dolphin) definitely a much older man?

I bet Niamh will drive off at speed, smash into molloys garage and that dodgy lift will collapse on Ray or the other fella ... and then we will have to listen to Wayne say "I told ye so!, didnt I tell ya we needed to get a new lift!" over and over again to Orla ...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,614 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Carol has a posh vase!

I've heard of garages renting lifts but it's obvious nobody thought of this!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement