Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

I suspect LH will be brown bread trying to save KT and KT will have a turn in a coma or amnesia.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Spoiler for next Tuesday
    Orla's suspicions prompt her to seek the truth from Paul and Niamh, and Ciaran prepares for Katy's imminent release. Meanwhile, Kevin tries to aid Heather's recovery.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

amtc wrote: »

I'm still amazed Judith has not even rung to see how her grandchild is.

She's still in morning over Blackie Connors...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

At least you werent banned.

I'm curious Donkey. Catching up here after a week away. Why were you banned?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Any sign of Zoe back from her Christmas holiday in the Galapogas yet?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 613 ✭✭✭The Parish Priest.

Any sign of Zoe back from her Christmas holiday in the Galapogas yet?

No and no sign of social services looking for her either :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭Sparko

Has there been any official word about Dermot's role in the show, is he gone for good? I assumed he would have reappeared by now if he was coming back, is he usually like Paul and Niamh, i.e. in the show all year round or does he take breaks?

• Registered Users Posts: 86,850 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

No and no sign of social services looking for her either :D

What was the name of the social worker, I think she was seeing Laura too who was over Zoe and Kelly's case

• Registered Users Posts: 86,850 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Spoilers for next week:
    Niamh ends up back with Paul (shocker I know!)
    Wayne demands 400,000 off Paul and Wayne as compensation for the fire that Niamh caused or else he will go to the cops and tell them all about Niamh and the embezzlement of the money. Paul shared it all with Wayne- the affair, Dermot, the plan to fleece him
    Katy and Ciaran come up with a plan to release her but just as they are about to do it, tragedy strikes. Now if I was a betting man id say that Farrah loses the baby and we are back to Square one.
    Heather gets a job in the Pod and Sash and Dan develop a spark for each other

In regard to last spoiler (4), are you serious
    Dan and Sash
    :eek::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,086 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

I can't see Dan and Sash getting together.... Fake News.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭deiseindublin

happyday wrote: »
    I'm curious Donkey. Catching up here after a week away. Why were you banned?
    Another curious one here. Presume Donkey can't reply if banned though? :confused:

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    What was the name of the social worker, I think she was seeing Laura too who was over Zoe and Kelly's case

Emily McMahon

That's an awful looking bedroom the Brennens have. And that dress Neimh is wearing, it doesn't suit her at all.

She doesn't seem to own even one pair of trousers or jeans.

Another curious one here. Presume Donkey can't reply if banned though? :confused:

But he/she was telling us that they had been banned?

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

Lol Paul asking niamh is Marcus stopped lifting her up....They are Def reading this thread!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

That camera work is making me dizzy!

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

For a minute there I thought Niamh was gonna inflict these boots are made for walkin on us.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

laylag wrote: »
    Lol Paul asking niamh is Marcus stopped lifting lighting her up....They are Def reading this thread!

FYP

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭dee_mc

happyday wrote: »
    But he/she was telling us that they had been banned?

I think someone who's been banned isn't supposed to discuss the ban on thread?

Wow, when is the squeaky Yank going to hop back on a plane? Such a pain in the rear!

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭Murdoc90

Here we go more weeks ahead of 'I want my money' from Kevin. Sake!

Also what rights if any does Niamh have over Ruth?

• Advertisement

No need to worry, Paul and Nimah will be back together Next week

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Orla has a voluminous new coat, is the actress pregnant again I wonder?

Has anyone else noticed that Paul is a WOEFUL actor? When hes doing his day-to-day sneering and generally acting the arrogant tosser, hes just about bearable. But when hes raising his voice and playing the part of the bear with the sore head "how DARE you, that's LOW even for YOU", Jesus I just want to cringe.
    Tomorrow should be fun. Guns and knifes should be allowed.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,770 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Has anyone else noticed that Paul is a WOEFUL actor? When hes doing his day-to-day sneering and generally acting the arrogant tosser, hes just about bearable. But when hes raising his voice and playing the part of the bear with the sore head "how DARE you, that's LOW even for YOU", Jesus I just want to cringe.
    They were both poor, especially in the last scene.

I actually thought Clelia Murphy was worse, very wooden in what was supposed to be an emotional scene

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Scarpetta1

I wish I could get my white socks as clean as Katy's were on Sunday night.
    Whoever Ciaran is getting to do the washing should be commended and rewarded appropriately.

padd b1975 wrote: »
    They were both poor, especially in the last scene.

I actually thought Clelia Murphy was worse, very wooden in what was supposed to be an emotional scene

They have been cruising for years but deep down when they get a meaty role, they actually fall well short in acting ability. I will reserve final judgement until tomorrow though, heres a preview:

• Registered Users Posts: 56,482 ✭✭✭✭walshb

FC actors can't do drama-rage acting...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭Sparko

Paul didn't realise for months that his bank account was empty, yet now he's supposedly astute enough to discover the entire plan from Niamh's comment.

I suppose I shouldn't complain, least the story is finally coming to some sort of conclusion.

• Registered Users Posts: 56,482 ✭✭✭✭walshb

The final scene tonight was one of the most forced-contrived-cringed TV scenes in history...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭Bullocks

Sitting at the kitchen table laughing like a tool when the wife was going to stay with Carol wasnt very natural either

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement