Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

She's still in morning over Blackie Connors...

She got over him fairly quick, she was with Bob's Burgers within a month of him passing away.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I absolutely love when Paul goes on a rampage, he has some roar on him, I think I'm going to watch this episode twice...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Speaking of Bob's burgers , I wonder how the sap is getting on with writing too every TD in land in regards too Heather not getting a bed in a rehab hospital lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭tupenny

Good God Dan is back :(

God tell me you're joking
    Jut about to watch tonight's 🙈

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Raven Runner

I hope the 2 Americans, Niamh and Paul and Dan all die in the fire sick of the lot of them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

The last scene looked like it was being filmed live from RTÉ on an iphone6. Like what the hell was that about? Wobbly camera and total shambolic acting from Niamh and Paul. At one stage I thought Niamh was going to start laughing.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

anna080 wrote: »
    The last scene looked like it was being filmed live from RTÉ on an iphone6. Like what the hell was that about? Wobbly camera and total shambolic acting from Niamh and Paul. At one stage I thought Niamh was going to start laughing.

I like that the camera was shaking it added to the intense buildup of the scene, they have used that type of camera style in other soaps aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭jules86

Have they ever showed that lift in the garage before now?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

fin12 wrote: »
    I like that the camera was shaking it added to the intense buildup of the scene, they have used that type of camera style in other soaps aswell.

I get what they were trying to do but it just looked sloppy, imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Lol at the scene her upstairs and him downstairs, like a scene from my actual house

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

Have Meee Daaa and Damo ever had any scenes together? I know he's a new father but complaining to him about LH's mental state is fairly random. What happened to Jackie sussing him out?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,615 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Next week
    Heather gets a job in the Pod!
    Watch out the Brennan Brothers AKA John and Francis Brennan not Paul and Peter(Paul's gay brother)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,086 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Heather working in the Pod will be a laugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

I bet ya Wayne, the plonker, doesn't have any insurance policy on the garage

• Registered Users Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

I've yet to meet a mechanic that's unable to fix a sticking lift properly.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,730 ✭✭✭sudzs

I've yet to meet a mechanic that's unable to fix a sticking lift properly.

Not so much as a can of WD40 being waved around in the general direction of the lift. :rolleyes:

Sill... wonder who is destined to get trapped under it

• Registered Users Posts: 56,482 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Orla for business woman of the year. The tight ass fook wouldn't spend Christmas!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭liam7831

bazermc wrote: »
    I bet ya Wayne, the plonker, doesn't have any insurance policy on the garage

I can still see Harry shafting Shelley in that little office with his black wolly cap on.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

Wednesday it seems the escape attempt is botched. Ooooh arrrr fair city you certainly know how to bore us to tears!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

sudzs wrote: »
    Not so much as a can of WD40 being waved around in the general direction of the lift. :rolleyes:

Sill... wonder who is destined to get trapped under it

Those lifts also have a safety lockout on them, more likely to have a car stuck on it for a day then have one come tumbling down.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Its one of the flimsiest lifts Ive ever seen in a garage. Like a glorified scissor jack.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭chuckles30

I have a slightly different theory about the lift.....just my prediction....

Wayne was doing something with the lift electrics last night and the lads stopped him - maybe he's done something, but not finished it.........then the fire breaks out......but when the insurance investigates the fire, they'll refuse to pay out due to tampering with the electrics

• Registered Users Posts: 30,615 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Maybe Orla's calculator is so overworked with her accountancy skills it explodes!

Tonight's episode is going to be pure cringe. Two bang average (being generous) actors attempting drama and intensity!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,792 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Maybe Orla's calculator is so overworked with her accountancy skills it explodes!

I still think it could be Pauls heart. He sounds/looks like hes ready to blow at any moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,195 ✭✭✭jos28

liam7831 wrote: »
    I can still see Harry shafting Shelley in that little office with his black wolly cap on.

No worrying about the lift sticking back in Harry's day :D

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

I love how in soaps people can just do "the books" of a business with no qualifications or experience. Did i miss out on this life skill that everyone seems to have somewhere along the way?
    Maybe they all learn in Miriam's skill sharing nights!

laylag wrote: »
    I love how in soaps people can just do "the books" of a business with no qualifications or experience. Did i miss out on this life skill that everyone seems to have somewhere along the way?
    Maybe they all learn in Miriam's skill sharing nights!

Stripey as the Baillintine sparks/boiler woman was the best of all....

Come to think of it, that fooking place itself is the best of all. Ran itself!

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭LushiousLips

walshb wrote: »
    Stripey as the Baillintine sparks/boiler woman was the best of all....

Come to think of it, that fooking place itself was the best of all. Ran itself!

Is it still running? Carrie Crowley off work a lot these days.

• Advertisement

Is it still running? Carrie Crowley off work a lot these days.

Exactly! It runs itself...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement