Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

jojofizzio wrote: »
    So...is the Don brown bread??

Brennans Bread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

I thought it wasn't a bad auld episode.
    At least the Don got to find out about the plan... so there's room for another story.
    I think niamh needs to whack the Katy story on the head too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

1st half was clunky and riddled with corny dialogue "Its my house and I'm THIRSTY" :D

Last 10 mins were actually decent, I'm so so happy she finally confessed, it took Pauls low slings about her fertility for the truth to come out. It was actually really satisfying to watch Niamh tell him that she was one half of the great fleecing Plan.

Mind you they will be still be back together for the Summer. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,103 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

That was a smashing episode.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hahaha had too laugh at the way paulino came strutting in the front room like a sap with the whiskey bottle :pac:

Niamh gave some clatter when he mentioned she couldn't have kids, low blow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭Lollipop95

Hahaha had too laugh at the way paulino came strutting in the front room like a sap with the whiskey bottle :pac:

Niamh gave some clatter when he mentioned she couldn't have kids, low blow.

Is Ruth not Niamh and Paul's biological daughter?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Niamh and Rachel cut the corpse up in the bath placing the torso in a suitcase dumping it in the canal

His moonhead will carried in a sportsbag across the city buried beside a child's playground in west Dublin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 876 ✭✭✭Euphoria Intensifies

Lollipop95 wrote:

No she's Yvonne's daughter.

The first half was awful, but the last 5 minutes were pretty good. I suppose that's a win for FC.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,160 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Lollipop95 wrote: »

Yvonne and Paul's biological daughter-adopted by Niamh

• Registered Users Posts: 30,615 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Niamh can't have kids. Paul slept with Yvonne and Ruthie was created!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,195 ✭✭✭jos28

Bit of a mixed up mess tonight, parts were good and other parts were laughable. I don't care what mess they left the house in, at least THE PLAN is coming to an end at long last.
    How does Niamh think she is going to get out of the country with embezzled money ?
    Oh no wait, sure herself and Paul will be back together next week as if nothing happened :rolleyes:

Niamh can't have kids. Paul slept with Yvonne and Ruthie was created!

Oh I was positive she was Niamh's biological, daughter though I vaguely remember Yvonne and Paul happening! I did cheer when Niamh hit Paul after he mentioned her fertility issues, terribly low blow!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭vkid

Neither of them are strong enough actors or characters to pull that off. Very cliched and poor script.
    Better than the usual fare but not by much.

jos28 wrote: »
    Bit of a mixed up mess tonight, parts were good and other parts were laughable. I don't care what mess they left the house in, at least THE PLAN is coming to an end at long last.
    How does Niamh think she is going to get out of the country with embezzled money ?
    Oh no wait, sure herself and Paul will be back together next week as if nothing happened :rolleyes:

When I saw Paul bleeding on the floor I thought for a moment that maybe they on the off chance released fake spoilers but they surely wouldn't kill him off?! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Le Cheval

Laois_Man wrote: »
    Well I am not sure but I have read the synopsis' up to the end of next week and it's hinted at so it's a bit of a guess.
    He might not die but I do think he's going to get the blame for it

Where can you find these synopsis?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

jos28 wrote: »

They are both scumbags really at the end of the day but Paul was the worst of the two of them tonight. Why did Niamh act all bothered seeing her clothes all thrown around? Surely she would have seen that at the end of the last ep when she was packing..

I love how Niamh walked out, leaving behind her potentially dying husband in the living room with her fingerprints all over the whisky glass..

I loved Niamh's comment when she said Paul turned Yvonne Lesbian!

Le Cheval wrote: »
    Where can you find these synopsis?

Are you looking for spoilers?

Are you looking for spoilers?

It wouldn't bother me, so yes.

Le Cheval wrote: »
    It wouldn't bother me, so yes.

Well theirs spoilers in TVNow and the RTE Guide.
    Their also on the RTE website if you look up TV listings and click on the episode on that day you want to know about.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,195 ✭✭✭jos28

When I saw Paul bleeding on the floor I thought for a moment that maybe they on the off chance released fake spoilers but they surely wouldn't kill him off?! :eek:

I doubt it very much. Although Niamh hitting Paul over the head with an ornament reminded me of Tracy Barlow killing Charlie Stubbs.

Well theirs spoilers in TVNow and the RTE Guide.
    Their also on the RTE website if you look up TV listings and click on the episode on that day you want to know about.

Thanks m8.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,086 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Paul's not dead, we still have the car crash and the garage explosion.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,686 ✭✭✭Pretzill

The best laugh I had tonight was Don Paulioni's version of the Ian Dury classic.
    Rewound it a few times it just got funnier. :)

And then she did hit him in the end.
    Rhythm stick...bottle of whiskey (okay so it was the Irish version of the song ;) )

Paul's not dead, we still have the car crash and the garage explosion.

Can't wait to see Wayne's face when he realises he's been f*cked again.

Why did Neimh put her coat on and pick up her bag to open the door to Ruth? :confused: when she opened the door she said something like "thanks, come inside, Ruth"......... ( go to your room and finish off your drawing, good girl.)

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

Pretzill wrote:
    The best laugh I had tonight was Don Paulioni's version of the Ian Dury classic. Rewound it a few times it just got funnier.

Pretzill wrote:
    And then she did hit him in the end. Rhythm stick...bottle of whiskey (okay so it was the Irish version of the song )

I was expecting him to break into that song as well....Too funny!!!

The cheek of Doug and Ray snarling at Wayne "Our jobs better be safe!". When a new owner takes over,he can do what the fook he wants, he has no obligation to keep the old staff.

Carol and Robbie have some handy jobs- forever drinking in the pub or the community centre,

I think they meant 'safe' as in environmentally safe... I wouldn't be getting under a dodgy lift.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

She's Paul Bio Daughter , so I don't know would Niamh have any rights if they went to court for custody, I don't remember Niamh ever adopting her or yvonne signing over custody.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

She's Paul Bio Daughter , so I don't know would Niamh have any rights if they went to court for custody, I don't remember Niamh ever adopting her or yvonne signing over custody.

Niamh formally adopted her (and Rachel) a few years back. She can't have kids herself due to complications caused by aborting Leo's child

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement