Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

Since when are the guards the "police"?

Your man from Home and Away needs to crack the whip on mistakes like that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 BillyKilkenny

Well that was a light drizzle

• Registered Users Posts: 10,770 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

anna080 wrote: »
    Everyone sitting in the pub having casual convos would ya not be out having a gawk

You wouldn't see that on Corrie or Eastenders.

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Minnie Snuggles

The crunching sound of the broken glass on the floor as Niamh was walking around in the kitchen - If she cared a jot about little Ruthie should she not have at least swept it up, but no she just headed off to bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

were there left over bangers from Halloween ceiling stored in the garage? there was almost a fireworks display. strange Katie amd love hate didn't hear them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭nagdefy

anna080 wrote: »
    Sorry but what utter garbage. Nothing about that was realistic in the slightest.

Agreed. The old flame heater in a garage around petrol!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Is it even possible for Niamh to give Paul back his money? I think she needs Dermot for that. And he wouldn't even be getting all his money back as Dermot has the rest!

I wonder will Dermot make an appearance again or has he been written out for a long time...

Niamh and Paul turning into the Fr. Ted couple John and Mary! Only Fair City couldn't be bothered with bandages..

John-Mary-Stab.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,104 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

Not the first time Doug was wearing a cape. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 613 ✭✭✭The Parish Priest.

strange Katie amd love hate didn't hear them.

Sure they are out in an industrial estate in Santry:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56,486 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Paul made a miraculous recovery.

Didn't Paulio get a smack full force in the face? So why the plaster on the back of his neck?

Paul is flying fit. Got knocked down by Niamh driving into the garage door too but he was up quicker than an Irish back row forward after making a tackle. His ticker is holding up remarkably well.

Finally the fooking Halloween episode!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,181 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Your man from Home and Away should be sent back to Australia on a fooking raft along with the scripts.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭leche solara

That's for the international audience they're going after

• Registered Users Posts: 6,104 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

What was in the boxes that was so heavy Orla couldn't budge them?

Good business move, Hughie. Hiring the estranged son that despises you to be your Pod business partner...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 613 ✭✭✭The Parish Priest.

Where is Oisin meant to be while all that was happening ? Thought he had moved back into the house ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 61 ✭✭purple_rose

Who is the American lad

• Registered Users Posts: 12,181 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

That's for the international audience they're going after

I thought poor Scotland had enough problems without having to watch that muck.

Honestly folks I don't know where to start with that episode. I'll pour a brandy and may get back to you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Minnie Snuggles

The American lad is Hugies son Kevin.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Would i be premature to predict that Hughies son is only taking his offer as a ruse to ruin him financially and emotionally down the line? Build his trust until the cash comes then completely destroy him via some dodgy partnership sale/deal...its too good to be true.

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

Would i be premature to predict that Hughies son is only taking his offer as a ruse to ruin him financially and emotionally down the line? Build his trust until the cash comes then completely destroy him via some dodgy partnership sale/deal...its too good to be true.

I'm thinking along the same lines. I'm also expecting Natalie to turn up within a few weeks!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

Some sort of a plan, perhaps?!?!

Another PLAN!

Some sort of a plan, perhaps?!?!

Snap :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

Enjoyable enough I suppose but pale compared to the conclusions of the Bill Taylor/Annette or Paddy Bishop/Charlotte or Billy/Carol stories for instance. FC was much stronger a few years ago and even quite violent.

That said and done, back to this evening. Paul and Niamh survive as predicted but no one else dies. We see at the end the return of cocky sure of himself Paul. Niamh seems to be less cocky but her usual stroppy self with her 'You go to hell, Paul' at the end. I think Paul has her where he wants her and he can exploit her guilt.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

youwould wrote: »

I'm thinking along the same lines. I'm also expecting Natalie to turn up within a few weeks!

I was thinking the same about Natalie!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭tupenny

Only half way through and probs loada great posts but right now I'm delighted! Hughie's son said he was ****in off outa here 👐 rejoice

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,852 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is that his "plan" :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement