Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

:D
    They have obviously heard its the place to go if you want to disappear!

love hate can flee there when he releases Katie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

:D
    They have obviously heard its the place to go if you want to disappear!

Hope Trayceeluv knows there is no way back! Won't ever be able to talk to her brother again!

• Registered Users Posts: 56,497 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Paulio and Niamh are the type of actors that never improve. Same day 1 as day 1000, and sometimes they regress, due to them believing they are good, and getting better and trying too hard to show it.

Niamh is definitely better than Paul. Paul is a pretty wooden and bland actor. Niamh has a little more to her, but still bang average.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Funny how Katie knows her one year anniversary is coming up soon. As if you'd even know your arse from your elbow

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭dee_mc

anna080 wrote:
    Funny how Katie knows her one year anniversary is coming up soon. As if you'd even know your arse from your elbow

She started counting the days when she heard fireworks at Halloween, and he brought her a selection box for Christmas, so not that hard to keep track.
    Plenty time for thinking about how many days she has been there!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56,497 ✭✭✭✭walshb

What was the crack with LH acting all against K Ts story that she would simply say that she never saw her attacker....."They'd never believe that." Who cares if they do or don't, and it's the actual truth. She only saw his face after he released her first time...Writers must not be talking to each other.....? You don't say!

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Raven Runner

No Fair City this Sunday just because it's a Bank Holiday week-end is stupid

No Fair City this Sunday just because it's a Bank Holiday week-end is stupid

They only produce 200 episodes per year (far too much for the amount of characters and material and quality of writing anyway!!) so they have to cut 8 slots per year I think, or thereabouts. Bank holidays are the most logical times as viewership will be down compared to a regular "school night" Sunday!

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭SecretsOfEarth

RTE could do worse than to permanently cut one of the episodes per week - 3 would be sufficient. Four episodes only leads to storylines being lazily padded out and going round in more circles than usual.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

RTE could do worse than to permanently cut one of the episodes per week - 3 would be sufficient. Four episodes only leads to storylines being lazily padded out and going round in more circles than usual.

Yeah but what else would we be watching of a Sunday evening? Its a guilty pleasure!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,480 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Yeah but what else would we be watching of a Sunday evening? Its a guilty pleasure!

An hour of Francis Brennan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 613 ✭✭✭The Parish Priest.

I think RTE should axe the Sunday night episode of fair city and show the Ros Na Run omnibus from 8/9 on RTE One so to bring it to a wider audience.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

Could tonight be the night that Katy sees the light?

Could it fook.

No, Sasha, you looked like a right pleb hanging around with the local wheelchaired 40 odd years old man who acts like a teenager gossiping and talking about other peoples relationships.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭tupenny

Oh ffs.
    Kevin

Robotic is the only word

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

tupenny wrote: »
    Oh ffs.
    Kevin

Robotic is the only word

Roboyank :)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

So we're back up to a million again. Dermot and Niamh got 400k each so where did the other 200k go?

Orla forgetting the plastic bag of cash her and Wayne kept under the sink.

twirlagig wrote: »
    Roboyank :)

That's it!!

We have a winner! RoboYank it is!

giphy.gif

I can see why Hughie never bothered with Kevin when he was growing up.

• Advertisement

Ha! Bob literally just follows Renee around!!

Seriously! It is brilliant viewing! The best actor on the show merely used as a bodily attachment for Rennee!

Cazale wrote: »

That one rightly cracked me up!

So, now they are completely forgetting that Sasha has been with men before!!

Cazale wrote: »

RoboYank would turn anyone to drink!

Can nobody in Fair City get together without half the street following them about all day and whispering conspiracies in the background.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

sash - I want to be 'straight' with you . . 😛

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Tranceypoo

sash - I want to be 'straight' with you . . 😛

Burst out laughing

WOW ! Wayne is talking sense! We actually had almost sensible reasoning and dialogue!

But......and there is a big but here.......

we finished the episode with the first of Wayne's 300 demands and ultimatums for his money.

So back to wash, rinse, repeat!!

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,442 ✭✭✭JoeA3

Where's my money? You have until the end of the week. Or else!

Where have we heard that before.....

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,566 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Not only does Wheelie Dan own a gym which we never see but he now also provides babysitting services and when something comes up he'll pawn your child off too the first person he see's despite his step dad being right there and says nothing :rolleyes: surely he's old enough too be in school now :confused::rolleyes:

Detective Decco putting two and two together about Dan and sash LOL, He's nearly as bad as that wife of his, always interfering in other peoples relationship.

Roboyank is really beginning too annoy me with his stupid accent, SAP!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement