Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

It's like Wayne grew a pair and didn't know how to handle them.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Rose16

So LH is going to drop KT on the outskirts of Galway....
    Oh please let him leave her at "the black box" on Dyke Road...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Ok bear with me...

1. Decco teases Sash about "deserting" him after the wedding. Surely he would have said that to her on Monday, no? We are expected to believe he didn't see her between then and now, just running into her on the street.

2. Orla said her "living went up in smoke". Isn't she a bar manager with no accountancy or book-keeping skills whatsoever?

3.Ciaran is really taking the fact that he's jobless very well- his house is like a whore-house with all the visitors using his electricity, eating his food, taking up space etc. And him with no wage coming into the gaff, and the rent plus said electricity and food to be paid on a 3 bedroom in Dublin...

4. Where the hell is Oisin amongst all this Plan and 2-parters? It would have been much more entertaining had he been the one to overhear the Niamh embezzlement.

4. Niamh to Callum "What are you doing here?". EXACTLY! He left a tight-knit group of friends in Sunny Barcelona before Christmas to visit family and here it is almost May and hes living with his toxic dysfunctional dad and stepmother, a brother he hates, no job, no hobbies and a mother who follows his everywhere. Jesus, Callum, Ryanair back to Barcelona is a steal this time of year!

5.Why does Robbie deliver every line as if hes revealing some hugely-important mafia secret. betrayal of which would lead to a horrible death. Seriously- mute your tv when he talks and you have no idea the tone he is portraying.

6. Heathers recovery is remarkable- she didn't know what a belt was a month ago, now shes doing data entry work on Excel and using graphs like a pro.

7. Who made Farrah so stupid these days? A boyfriend who is as moody as a pregnant mare and who cant be around her for a continuous 5 seconds without mentioning "things to do" "do a job for a mate" and "stop suffocating me" and who has a bag permanently attached to his shoulder, and she STILL doesn't have alarm bells ringing. Farrah used to be clever now shes an absolute idiot.

• Registered Users Posts: 56,497 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Sash's accent is offensive!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,640 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

Cazale wrote: »
    Could tonight be the night that Katy sees the light?

Could it fook.

Sure leave her in there for another year.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56,497 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Poor owl K T...Can't wait to have a cuppa tea with her da..

The man hasn't mentioned her in 3 months...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,566 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

How is paulino actually broke? he sold the pod and garage , he made back half a million :confused:.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

How is paulino actually broke? he sold the pod and garage , he made back half a million :confused:.

Dermit remortgaged paulino's portfolio... stole the mortgage loan money.. now bank wants their money back!
    That was 'The Secret Plan' in its essence...
    Plan changed... hilarity ensued.

If yer still not too sure.. sign me over power of attorney on yer gaff and I'll get you into a great money making scheme.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

That's it!!

We have a winner! RoboYank it is!

giphy.gif

Seriously? I've always been dying to nickname someone on it! :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

twirlagig wrote: »

Then do it! The Talking Bread doesn't have the monopoly on who gets to nickname and who doesn't! Its an internet thread...

• Advertisement

twirlagig wrote: »

Come and collect your prize!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

Can't embed on phone but...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

I can see why Hughie never bothered with Kevin when he was growing up.

It's kinda hard to see why he's bothering with him now. He just takes all the insults and taunts Kevin throws at him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Then do it! The Talking Bread doesn't have the monopoly on who gets to nickname and who doesn't! Its an internet thread...

Ah, that was only a joke with the stamp gif!! But I'm calling him Roboyank now!!

Re giving alias', I just haven't been bothered to give anyone in a while! Noone deserves the effort! Especially not Marcus!

flat,800x800,075,f.jpg

happyday wrote: »
    It's kinda hard to see why he's bothering with him now. He just takes all the insults and taunts Kevin throws at him.

He really is the most unlikeable, uncharming young man that has been in the show! A show with drug dealers, Bishops, Dan and Bella!

Ama probably falls into the female bracket though, alongside Nina!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

I love the way the way the tables are turning between Wayne and Paul.

Great line in the bar.

Orla: Is there not even a tiny part of you that feels sorry for Paul?

Wayne: Are you having a laugh??........ :D:D:D

Can nobody in Fair City get together without half the street following them about all day and whispering conspiracies in the background.

And most of them men in their mid 30s to early 60s, the main protagonists being Dan, Dean, Leo, Robbie, Damien, Troy, Emmet, those two Chilean fellas, Doug, Decco!

monkey9 wrote: »
    I love the way the way the tables are turning between Wayne and Paul.

Great line in the bar.

Orla: Is there not even a tiny part of you that feels sorry for Paul?

Wayne: Are you having a laugh??........ :D:D:D

Wayne has always been one of my favourite characters and the actor, in my opinion, is one of the best! In fairness, as much as I dislike NotJenniferAniston, herself and Wayne work as a couple!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

At least some parts were intentionally funny tonight. A nixer for a mechanic up in Belfast FFS! They wrapped Dan/Sash gag too soon. Paul's not doing much driving these days. What happened Nora and the drug squad?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

In fairness no one has anything on Paul.
    Christ another plan! SHOW ME THE MONEY version 1647

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Remind me, have Ray and Dusty Springfield got it on yet?
    Least convincing pairing everrr.

dee_mc wrote: »
    Remind me, have Ray and Dusty Springfield got it on yet?
    Least convincing pairing everrr.

As you speak..........

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭mugsymugsy

Anyone think that Wayne is the Irish version of Ian Beale from EastEnders

mugsymugsy wrote: »

I only see Eastenders ever few months when I am watching with my ma, but yeah, spineless, gormless and loud.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,566 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I'd paulino had any brains he'd record the conversation of Wayne the pain and oral bribing them as its against the law too do that ?

mugsymugsy wrote: »

A more affable version, yes!

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Raven Runner

I think they should use Sash's friend more can't remember her name but she was trying to get Jake's attention there a week or two ago, she's a fun character and i think she's good in the role

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

So the schools are back since Monday and Jack seemed to be wearing his uniform but instead was playing basketball with Dan? I only noticed this because Dan said he'd have to cancel a lunchtime class because there was no other babysitter and Jack would only be finished school at that time anyway if he was there.

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

So, now they are completely forgetting that Sasha has been with men before!!

It's hard to tell if they are forgetting or not. It could just be lazy writing. Just because a lesbian has dated men in the past doesn't mean she'll date a man after she's dated a woman. I feel like Sash and Dan are characters that the writers don't know what to do with so they just put them together and say, "yeah, that'll do." :rolleyes:

I have 2 problems with that. 1 - FC tends to undermine it's characters and fans by effectively eroding a characters personality, traits and sexuality. 2. Dan and Sash have ZERO chemistry. Even as friends. Zilch.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,086 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

There doesn't seem to be any investigation going on into the fire.... :confused:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement