Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,770 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

That bang on the head has made Paul forget to go to work.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

As suspected Farrah loses the baby after a row with Emmet.

http://www.rte.ie/entertainment/2017/0426/870256-fair-city/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Strange no episode of FC listed for next Wednesday the 3rd May. Instead there is a programme on called Wild Cities: Galway

• Registered Users Posts: 8,730 ✭✭✭sudzs

bazermc wrote: »
    Strange no episode of FC listed for next Wednesday the 3rd May. Instead there is a programme on called Wild Cities: Galway

Maybe it's a special for KT's release in Galway....??!

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭jmbkay

Sashs'accent...
    Kevins' is dodge too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 613 ✭✭✭The Parish Priest.

There doesn't seem to be any investigation going on into the fire.... :confused:

You think that's bad ? Sure not even the truancy officer has called to Dermot`s house let alone the garda fraud squad.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

Farrah putting the spuds into the sink. Takes 1 out at a time until bag is empty.
    Just tip the bloody bag over and empty in 1 go.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

SAMTALK wrote: »
    Farrah putting the spuds into the sink. Takes 1 out at a time until bag is empty.
    Just tip the bloody bag over and empty in 1 go.

Annoyed me how she washed the spud before peeling it. Everyone knows you wash them after you peel!

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Minnie Snuggles

anna080 wrote: »
    Annoyed me how she washed the spud before peeling it. Everyone knows you wash them after you peel!

If she could always do both together like this guy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

I know you are sick of me harping on about it but Bob's mere function to follow Rennee around and echo her thoughts is great! Ithanks always distracts me from their scenes !!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

Cormdogg wrote: »
    They wrapped Dan/Sash gag too soon.

Not soon enough! Dan is pretty much insufferable at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,086 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

anna080 wrote: »

I peel and wash at the same time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

How bad is FC when it has us discussing spuds :D

Not soon enough! Dan is pretty much insufferable at this stage.

The thing is, he was a potentially interesting character at one stage! Before he got involved in that Love Triangle/square/pentagon. Since then he has gone downhill in his wheelchair.

And now he is like a teenage girl hanging around street corners all morning and day, sitting in a beer garden at night, gossiping about other people's relationships and shouting at Lycra Laura

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

So im pretty sure that tonights episode will feature Sash and Dan bumping into each other on the street followed 2 seconds later by Decco and/or Robbie...

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭CassieManson

So im pretty sure that tonights episode will feature Sash and Dan bumping into each other on the street followed 2 seconds later by Decco and/or Robbie...

Spoiler alert!

Spoiler alert!

In fairness it is a spoiler for the next two months. Every episode will involve Dan engaging with Sasha on a street corner for the foreseeable future and Damien, Decco and Robbie gossiping about it, never mind the inevitable street shouting matches with Lycra Laura when she finds out that Sasha has been getting "Feels on Wheels" from Dan when she was gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭picturehangup

Feels on wheels... love it!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

In fairness it is a spoiler for the next two months. Every episode will involve Dan engaging with Sasha on a street corner for the foreseeable future and Damien, Decco and Robbie gossiping about it, never mind the inevitable street shouting matches with Lycra Laura when she finds out that Sasha has been getting "Feels on Wheels" from Dan when she was gone.

Just ONCE I would like an actual REALISTIC meeting of people. Say Dan pops in for a coffee in Spar and wants to see how Sash is doing, he asks Farrah has Sash or Decco been in, to which he gets a reply of "Ah no Sash works evenings in The Station, shes probably still in bed, and you just missed Decco, he was here 5 mins ago".
    Instead we get a ridiculously laid-out meeting scene where the exact people that are needed for the scene just happen to meet each other in the aisles of Spar, just outside Vinos, on the street, outside a house etc. Despite work shift differences, the weather, people not NEEDING to go to Spar every morning noon and night because they did their weekly in Aldi.
    I know its a petty complaint and you need to bring the characters together somewhere but the occasional night in or having to run after someone in the park to catch up with them would be nice instead of everything just slotting into place..

FIRST SCENE!!!!

DAN, SASHA and DECCO on the street corner!!

I love it!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

bingo! first scene!

• Registered Users Posts: 56,497 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Callum..we're all done with you, too..you pr1ck.

Caddle: I might not be the greatest mam...you don't fooking say.

ULTIMATUM: end of day

ULTIMATUM: End of week

That will give the writers some breathing space to prolong this sh1te.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

Why did they buy the wig in Dealz???? :(

Oh, for god sake!!

A new way to prolong KT story!

Please, for the sake of sanity will Paulio and Niamh join forces and kick that pr1ck, Callum back to Barca!

That was a good scene in the pub. The actor playing LoveHate can go from awful to brilliant in a matter of seconds!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

I see Farrah got her roots done... :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement