Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 56,179 ✭✭✭✭walshb

desbrook wrote: »
    Anyone else think Renee told Heather she was staying at Loius's rather than Hughie's ??

Thought that too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭The Raptor

Why are the doctors telling Jane what's happening with Dermot. Surely it would have to be family they're telling?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

Bella stole the show tonight.

Dermot's Doctor's a serious about sharing his medical information with his random neighbour! 2nd transplant! COME ON!

Poor Sean wont be getting near the shower now with Jake back & Christiano!

Ok, fook the Uniflu. Gimme some lucozade and grapes!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,603 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

The Raptor wrote: »
    Why are the doctors telling Jane what's happening with Dermot. Surely it would have to be family they're telling?
    Mad isnt it no mention of any of dermots siblings etc, surely if you're that ill they would be there with you?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Bella. The wise old man of Carrickstown.

So Deegans gonna catch Nora without the L plates and Ray (keen on Nora) will convince him to let her off. You can spot a FC character triangle a mile off. Once X and Y get involved with each other you can start counting down until Z gets involved

• Registered Users Posts: 86,734 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

The Raptor wrote: »

Is she down as his next of kin, I thought it might be Robbie who attended the doctor's appointment with him

Is Dermot and Jo divorced if not then she is next of kin no?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Not a sign of JO at all despite all their years of marriage. I know they ended on bad terms but Jesus, surely they could have brought her back to tie up the legalities of how the kids are taken care of.
    "Text Zoe, but she might be asleep". Heres a text to wake her up: "Hi Zoe, our Dad is in hospital after getting a liver transplant. Turns out he was dying the last few months but he didn't want to worry us. And he might not even pull through this one, but he got us nice compasses. Enjoy the turtles".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭The Parish priest

Is Zoe going to be back for school next Monday ? Has an education welfare officer been notified about her month long absence from school ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

Not a sign of JO at all despite all their years of marriage. I know they ended on bad terms but Jesus, surely they could have brought her back to tie up the legalities of how the kids are taken care of.
    "Text Zoe, but she might be asleep". Heres a text to wake her up: "Hi Zoe, our Dad is in hospital after getting a liver transplant. Turns out he was dying the last few months but he didn't want to worry us. And he might not even pull through this one, but he got us nice compasses. Enjoy the turtles".

I think Jo was firmly given the boot from Fair City.

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Foggy Jew

walshb wrote: »
    Ok, fook the Uniflu. Gimme some lucozade and grapes!

Walshb - when a man is as sick as Dermish is, lucozade & grapes are useless. Everybody knows - flat 7up is the only cure.

It's the bally ballyness of it that makes it all seem so bally bally.

Foggy Jew wrote: »
    Walshb - when a man is as sick as Dermish is, lucozade & grapes are useless. Everybody knows - flat 7up is the only cure.

I was torn between 7-up and Lucozade! Thanks for the heads up.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,092 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

Farah and Emmet are acting like a pair of teenagers. Ben and Ellie are acting like a pair of toddlers.

Does Kerri Anne work at all now or just hang out all day drinking wine with pretty Cristiano ?

Janes playing a blinder lately ...some good lines and put downs to bitchface Niamh ! She's showing more real emotion and feeling than Niamh is capable of . I'm sick of Niamh storming around in her midi coat and midi skirt and matching bag ....she always dresses in that hideous style ��. And why would the hospital let her into Dermots room anytime she bloody well likes ? Never hear of infection control especially after transplant ?

Farrah is great too ....especially when she's angry . Unlike her mother she's got balls when it comes to dealing with Heather .

Given up on KT .......kick him hard in the goolies and run . It's worth a try, surely anythings better than sitting on a bed for 10 months, bemoaning your fate but doing nothing at all to escape ??

• Registered Users Posts: 86,734 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Foggy Jew wrote: »

Dermot needs plenty of livernade :p

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭SecretsOfEarth

Apparently
    Ellie is going to drug Heather soon. It really does get more ridiculous all the time

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭EIREDriver

Farah and Emmet are acting like a pair of teenagers. Ben and Ellie are acting like a pair of toddlers.

Seeing as Farrah is owner and manager of Spar, it is ridiculous that they have her smooching Emmett every time he comes in the shop. Looks so unprofessional.

You'd swear they were in Coppers!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,601 ✭✭✭✭kippy

Strazdas wrote: »
    This is where we come into 'suspension of reality' of course :) In real life, the residents of Carrigstown wouldn't be able to afford to dine out in Vinos and the Hungry Pig nor spend all their time in McCoys and the Station and yet in every single episode we see numerous scenes set in those places.
    You are the one suggesting its meant to be a working class area.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

EIREDriver wrote: »
    Seeing as Farrah is owner and manager of Spar, it is ridiculous that they have her smooching Emmett every time he comes in the shop. Looks so unprofessional.

You'd swear they were in Coppers!

It is absolutely ridiculous. And her mother standing 5 yards away. So inconsistent with her character.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Ha ha, the goings-on in Carrigstown are great craic.
    Look, I'm laughing my ar$e off over here in Barcelona

[IMG][/img]vKnnvmF.jpg

Derms was so blahzay about Zoe's future the other night "Zoe is still in the foster system". So he's happy for Zoe (aged?? 8-13?) to go back into Foster care??? Nice one Dermot! No mention of her going to live with Jo or her sister? Just stick her into another Foster home. Surely he would have lost her already anyway. He's broke, dying of cancer, working 2 jobs, his marraige is broken up, convicted of dangerous driving. Zoe would be long gone! Question 2. How does Dermot plan on Ben & Zoe collecting the money when they turn 18? Does Robbie's letter for them tell all? You need more than an account number to withdraw the funds. How does one access an offshore bank account? The writers really do think the audience are a bunch of idiots

Cormdogg wrote: »
    Question 2. How does Dermot plan on Ben & Zoe collecting the money when they turn 18? Does Robbie's letter for them tell all? You need more than an account number to withdraw the funds. How does one access an offshore bank account? The writers really do think the audience are a bunch of idiots

He's setting up a shortcut on the laptop called 'ctrl collect.' It's in the folder called The Plan, and for security there's also a shortcut called 'ctrl z give back to Don Paulio' in case you get cold feet. It really is ingenious. Fool proof as well, even if it is dependent on so many variables.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,999 ✭✭✭893bet

just guessing but...
    Surely the only way love hate can protect Spar is lock her up safe! I am sure someone else is getting locked up! I thought it was gonna be the other young wan that used be on The game
    [/QUOTE]

• Registered Users Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

Apparently
    Ellie is going to drug Heather soon. It really does get more ridiculous all the time

Ellie is waiting in the long grass!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Does love/hate actually fancy Farrah and be with her? Or just wants her to dump Emmett.

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭EIREDriver

fin12 wrote: »
    Does love/hate actually fancy Farrah and be with her? Or just wants her to dump Emmett.

I think he wants to protect her from Emmett as he is afraid that she'll get hurt just as his sister did when she was with Emmett.

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

I'm so bored of all the storylines in FC lately. If they started and ended it would be grand but the writers seem to start and never finish. At least in the english soaps no matter how dire/fantastic the plot is, you know it has a start, middle and a finish.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

my selfie with KT

received_10153958194570764.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

nice_very wrote: »
    my selfie with KT

received_10153958194570764.jpg

I knew it was you all along.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement