Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

twirlagig wrote: »
    I see Farrah got her roots done... :)

Same Beauty Parlour as KT, I imagine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

Same Beauty Parlour as KT, I imagine

My own could do with being done too!
    Have they a Facebook page? Lol :)

Well that was disappointing ...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Wow, that actually was an enjoyable episode of FC. Take out Deegans oh so convenient announcement about the insurance and Katys laughable wig, there were decent performances all around. Wayne was speaking a tonne of sense tonight "Don't feel sorry for that manipulative wagon" "She left you for dead" "Its Ruth I feel sorry for", all true statements.

I haven't been watching FC as long as others here, was Niamh always such an evil character? She seems almost psychopathic of late, what with taking hundreds of thousands of euros, not caring that her cousin could have died and possibly killing her husband and just walking out. She was either always like that or she's had a hell of a personality transplant.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭flowerbattle

Am I right in saying there's no FC on Sunday or next Wednesday?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 613 ✭✭✭The Parish Priest.

Wait a minute, wait a minute... doesn't this talk of 400k confirm that 800k was the total stolen ? Nimah got 400k and Dermot got 400k, that's how it was right??..... so why did paul have to firesale the shirt of his back and what did he do with the surplus from the fire sales??

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Dermot split the remaining 200k between his 2 kids in accounts, the passwords for which are etched into compasses.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Why won't Niamh tell The Impoverished Don that Greasy helped Dermissshhhh escape?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Is KT's wig Charlotte's wig from years ago?
    I know she had several different coloured ones but I distinctly remember a blonde bob that looked like something straight out of a joke shop!

dee_mc wrote: »
    Is KT's wig Charlotte's wig from years ago?
    I know she had several different coloured ones but I distinctly remember a blonde bob that looked like something straight out of a joke shop!

That's exactly what it looked like! I've worn better for a bad fancy dress night!
    Terrible! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,160 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Why did they buy the wig in Dealz???? :(

Like there's bad wigs...and then there's that yoke they put on KTs head...talk about drawing attention to yerself....think Ciaran was trying to channel Julia Roberts character in Pretty Woman???

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Niamh can sell a few Christmas trees if she's stuck for cash

jojofizzio wrote: »
    Like there's bad wigs...and then there's that yoke they put on KTs head...talk about drawing attention to yerself....think Ciaran was trying to channel Julia Roberts character in Pretty Woman???

Compared to KT's, Julia Robert's one had a bit of realism to it! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

So Farrah is rushed to hospital with pains and Renée is more worried about cooking the dinner?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,086 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

walshb wrote: »
    Caddle: I might not be the greatest mam...you don't fooking say.

That was gas.... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 56,497 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Compared to KT's, Julia Robert's one had a bit of realism to it! :)

But KTs better looking!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

Wayne and Orla were very good tonight. Hope Orla stays strong and doesn't let Niamh guilt trip her.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭Laois_Man

Wow, that actually was an enjoyable episode of FC.

Yeah if you ignore the fact that it makes absolutely no ****in sense it was! Neither the bit about the Molly's successfully blackmailing the Brennans for committing a crime there's no evidence of nor the bit about Ciaran blaming Emmet over the miscarrage on the basis of nothing whatsoever!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

Enjoyed tonight. Niamh is getting the treatment she deserves from everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,802 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

Enjoyed tonight. Niamh is getting the treatment she deserves from everyone.

she is still pulling them scheming looks though ... like she is sucking a lemon! :)

• Advertisement

Wait a minute, wait a minute... doesn't this talk of 400k confirm that 800k was the total stolen ? Nimah got 400k and Dermot got 400k, that's how it was right??..... so why did paul have to firesale the shirt of his back and what did he do with the surplus from the fire sales??

I thought he paid off wathever was owed from the the sale of the Pod and Garage..... Then Marcus came along and he paid nearly a million for the Marketplace and he's still broke?. (head scratching stuff) ... And all that's left is a losy 400 in Neimhs account ..?!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭Sparko

Niamh probably doesn't have 400k anymore, she invested an amount in Hayley's business and some more to buy out Paul's share of the taxi firm.

Paul doesn't care enough to report her for some reason, and maybe get some of his money back..

Also, John Deegan appearing in the pub to say no foul play in the garage fire, I wonder is that case closed now and they don't care about how Niamh's car launched through the shutter and nearly killed someone? I know they've had their share of scandals lately but between this and the embezzlement fair city is really portraying the Gardai as completely incompetent!

if I were the insurance guy I would be saying "you had an electric fire near petrol was draining (blatantly not conforming to H&S , and a car was mysteriously involved crashing into factory and therefore we suspect foul play and for those reasons we are not paying out!" ..

Sparko wrote: »
    Niamh probably doesn't have 400k anymore, she invested an amount in Hayley's business and some more to buy out Paul's share of the taxi firm.

Paul doesn't care enough to report her for some reason, and maybe get some of his money back..

//Also, John Deegan appearing in the pub to say no foul play in the garage fire, I wonder is that case closed now and they don't care about how Niamh's car launched through the shutter and nearly killed someone? I know they've had their share of scandals lately but between this and the embezzlement fair city is really portraying the Gardai as completely incompetent!
    //

It's unbelievable how they portray the Garda on FC. Would the police really call into the pub /house and give an update on an investigation that wasn't even investigate!.. It's really not portraying the Garda in a good light....., goes to show how corrupt they are. 'Disgusting'!

//

It's unbelievable how they portray the Garda on FC. Would the police really call into the pub /house and give an update on an investigation that wasn't even investigate!.. It's really not portraying the Garda in a good light....., goes to show how corrupt they are. 'Disgusting'!

... or it could go to show how amateurish the FC writers and producers are, not doing their research into what would happen in real life situation like this before staging a drama such as this? ...

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Raven Runner

walshb wrote: »
    But KTs better looking!

Come off it man don't be ridiculous

It doesn't take much research for the writers/ producers to know that the Garda wouldn't discuss such matters in public, he, John , walked into the pub to let Orla and Wayne Aniston know there was no foul-play.... I hope this issue is brought up at the next PAC!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

If she could always do both together like this guy

I really hope that was a clean toilet brush!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,260 ✭✭✭halkar

I thought he paid off wathever was owed from the the sale of the Pod and Garage..... Then Marcus came along and he paid nearly a million for the Marketplace and he's still broke?. (head scratching stuff) ... And all that's left is a losy 400 in Neimhs account ..?!

If one had 800k in the bank they probably owe 2-3 million to banks :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 613 ✭✭✭The Parish Priest.

That contrived row between Farrah and Emmet was cringe

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement