Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭Murdoc90

They've clearly got Ruthie and Ellies characters mixed up. Ruth acting like the 12 year old and ellie acting like the 5 year old.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

So the yank has the exact same laptop as Niamh...what are the chances. And it's not a Mac!

And wait for it... Orla now has the exact same laptop!!! Black Compaq one..that store doing some business around Carrigstown!!

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭LushiousLips

I can't watch the fake screaming matches between Niamh and Paul. It's woeful acting. Reminds me of a school play.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

I can't watch the fake screaming matches between Niamh and Paul. It's woeful acting. Reminds me of a school play.

And they are STILL together, Christ! It would take a nuclear explosion to separate those two.

On the KT story, they say they write stories 18 months in advance. Its so hard to see why none of the script writers would think that so many false dawns would not irritate the viewer. They clearly planned the false escape in November, the New Years plan that went nowhere, the Note that went nowhere, the hunger strike that went nowhere, Heather finding her that went nowhere, gassing her that went nowhere and now the latest - a wig and a cottage in Connemara....that went NOWHERE.

That's not even 12 months of stories and already it looks ridiculous when laid out like that, how on earth did they think the viewer could find any enjoyment from this story with all the endless false escapes...

• Registered Users Posts: 4 BiancaJackson

Sash wants a baby. Laura won't. Exactly like Damien and caoimhe.
    This data entry that Heather is doing? Part of Roboyank's plan (shudder) to ruin Hughie? What kind of data entry would you have in a hostel anyway?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

Sash wants a baby. Laura won't. Exactly like Damien and caoimhe.

The best part about the whole Sash/Laura/baby storyline is that LAURA ISN'T EVEN INVOLVED IN IT. It's basically Sash having conversations with other people who are not Laura about the state of their relationship and any chance of having kids.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

This is really stupid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 BillyKilkenny

Oh do shut up runny, overacting every line.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Lackey

Paul has been reading boards:
    'If you had just divorced me you'd be worth a fortune'

Emmett knowing is stupid. This is just gone beyond farcical now. Next they'll be trying to source Paul's money or something

• Advertisement

Why wouldn't they just do the Galway plan in a couple of weeks instead of this stupid game for Emmett?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,802 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

farrah looks very different without make-up on ... and got a very red face

EDIT: well in the hospital anyway, looks like she put some make-up on when she went home ..

Decco is all of a sudden a love guru

farrah looks very different without make-up on ... and got a very red face

EDIT: well in the hospital anyway, looks like she put some make-up on when she went home ..

I thought that was just my tv! Very red faced

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Ah here cmon now. If Love Hate walked into every room holding a massive sign that read "I KIDNAPPED KATY O BRIEN AND I HAVE HER HOSTAGE IN MY LOCK UP.HER FOOD AND CLOTHES ARE IN MY BACKPACK IT WAS ME ME ME" they still wouldn't notice, the blinkered clowns. This is absolutely ridiculous writing. Ciaran foams at the mouth at the sight of Emmet and yet who pops up TWICE seconds after this mysterious phone call- why Ciaran of course, laughing his head off.

This is the worst written story FC have ever ever done. Its bad enough that they treat the viewers with total contempt with all this "will she wont she be released" crap, but they cant even be bothered to write characters who have a modicum of awareness, common sense or intelligence. The whole town should know by now its Ciaran. Debbie doesn't care anymore, Eoghan has moved on, Emmet and Farrah just shrugs off the local psycho whom they know sweet FA about. Shame on you FC.

anna080 wrote: »
    I thought that was just my tv! Very red faced

thought exactly the same, thought it was my TV too ...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭leche solara

So was it the touching up of the roots that caused the miscarriage?

So was it the touching up of the roots that caused the miscarriage?

what roots? up above or down below? :D;)

this is getting very good now. Twisted Ciaran has emmet well and truly wound up now. - I wonder how it will turn out

• Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭Michael Weston

Aweeee maaaaannnn that was some satisfying sh1t watchin Wayne stick it to Paul I loved it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 613 ✭✭✭The Parish Priest.

this is getting very good now

No it's not:mad:

No it's not:mad:

i dont get your answer?? :confused:

EDIT: sorry I thought that said No its Now? - I need specsavers! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭Sparko

Surely they could trace the phone Ciaran rang Emmett on? Emmett must have the number if he was instructed to send a picture to it.

Although I suppose it falls under the don't tell anyone or she dies threat

The whole thing is pathetic, a quick check of the cctv at the station is all it would take now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭Sparko

The whole thing is pathetic, a quick check of the cctv at the station is all it would take now

Oh yeah I didn't even think of that! Awful.

• Registered Users Posts: 56,497 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Sorry, I'm lost. Who's transferring money to who and from what account to what account?

The Benny Hill music is back...

The biggest dopes in all this seems to be the portrayal of the invisible insurance assessors.

Orla will never forgive Niamh. Cue next week both having a coffee together in Vino's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

Sparko wrote: »
    Oh yeah I didn't even think of that! Awful.

Naaa.... remember when Tommy fell down the stairs and yer man removed the video tape. I don't think he ever put it back.:pac:

And again Where is Osian meant to be ?????

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

FFS. LH sends Ciaran a txt. He has the number now. Pass that on to the Guards, they'd triangulate the location in hours.

As for plan mark 14. Fooooooook

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

Quits on 400k in two seconds ffs!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement