Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

squadro wrote: »
    Roboyank "keeping the customer happy that's my job." Yeah customer service with a face like a slapped arse.

:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭Merkin

bazermc wrote: »
    I was at the chastitute in the Gaiety last night. Actor who plays Renee was there with guess who tagging along?

Was it good? I think Caddle and Orla are in it aren't they?

This recent Ciaran/Emmet debacle is just so farcical, I spent the whole episode just :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Merkin wrote: »
    Was it good? I think Caddle and Orla are in it aren't they?

This recent Ciaran/Emmet debacle is just so farcical, I spent the whole episode just :rolleyes:

It was pretty good yeah. The actor who played the chastitute was excellent. Carol and orla were good as well. Few other heads from FC in it as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,802 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

I feel uneasy about the storyline about Header working on the computer in the office ... I feel this will spur the Irish government to contact everyone in Ireland now with Brain Damage (or who have fell off a flight of stair in a shopping centre AKA RTE Canteen) to come off disabled benefit and get a job now ....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

I feel uneasy about the storyline about Header working on the computer in the office ... I feel this will spur the Irish government to contact everyone in Ireland now with Brain Damage (or who have fell off a flight of stair in a shopping centre AKA RTE Canteen) to come off disabled benefit and get a job now ....

FC giving a character brain damage and trying to maintain such a diagnosis was never going to start or end well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,861 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Where is Oisin, gone back to Mallow?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,802 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

wheres Jane gone, aint seen her for ages ?

wheres Jane gone, aint seen her for ages ?

We can't be having that now....

Here is a reminder.......

faircity.jpg

I would put one up of her in her Green t-shirt but it is far too racy for such a thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

We can't be having that now....

Here is a reminder.......

faircity.jpg

I would put one up of her in her Green t-shirt but it is far too racy for such a thread.

C-iGrQkXsAAJAOs.jpg:large

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Where is Oisin, gone back to Mallow?

No sign of him in Mallow, he must be gone off to join the rocky horror show, all he's short of is the stockings and suspenders as he already has the makeup.

• Advertisement

Oisin will be the next character to interrupt Impoverished Don and Niamh fighting every scene. Callum will be on a 3 month break as he had a long week.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Any sign of Zoe back from her Christmas trip to the Galapagos?

May next week...

Any sign of Zoe back from her Christmas trip to the Galapagos?

May next week...

Some trip :) Have they put Chawlee into an old folks home or what?

• Registered Users Posts: 86,861 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

When did Callum start working in Station, where is Sean?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,970 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

And are Ray, Doug and Ciaran now officially unemployed now that the garage has burned to the ground? I assume they would have no choice but to sign on.

Wouldn't Wayne find that his insurance premiums have gone through the roof if he tries to reopen the garage?

Yeah i was thinking that myself. I don't remember him getting a job there, now maybe he did in a previous episode, i just don't recall it. There's Paul and Niamh having an oul barney and then out of nowhere, there's Callum behind the bar telling them to shut up!

It's odd that Oisin isn't around at the moment. With Paul discovering it was Niamh who stole his money and the two of them tearing into each other, with the history of Oisin's character you'd think now, more than any other time previously, is when you'd have him about twisting things even further between Paul and Niamh. It's very odd scheduling of the actors rota.

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭LushiousLips

Its actually farcical that Oisin hasn't been around. He's living there, right? God I roll my eyes so much during the show, if the wind were to change I'd be fu*ked

• Registered Users Posts: 56,497 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Oisin's done a Rocco!

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭CassieManson

Its actually farcical that Oisin hasn't been around. He's living there, right? God I roll my eyes so much during the show, if the wind were to change I'd be fu*ked

Did they not kick Oisin out a few weeks back - when they found out he was working with Hughie against Paul?

• Advertisement

walshb wrote: »
    Oisin's done a Rocco!

Zoe is the new Rocco! Get over it! In fact that ginger one that digs up the potatoes in Cas's allotment is the new Zoe now

Is Dermot actually gone from the show now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 613 ✭✭✭The Parish Priest.

monkey9 wrote: »
    Is Dermot actually gone from the show now?

Sure he's only been gone since February, sean hasn't been seen since last September and he's still in the show:D

Did they not kick Oisin out a few weeks back - when they found out he was working with Hughie against Paul?

They did but he came back

The flesh coloured bandage on pauldy's neck makes it look as if his neck is a mass of wrinkles :D cue next week when he'll remove the bandage and no visible scar that he lost almost a gallon of blood through :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

Sam Kade wrote: »
    The flesh coloured bandage on pauldy's neck makes it look as if his neck is a mass of wrinkles :D cue next week when he'll remove the bandage and no visible scar that he lost almost a gallon of blood through :rolleyes:

An amazing recovery. She left him for dead in a pool of his own blood. The only treatment required was a tiny plaster on his neck way below where she hit him, administered by himself with no mirror or blood in sight and no side effects whatsoever. Believable? Nah! But who cares?

How long more will pointless Dan be in the show? They badly need to send him to Galway or the Galapagos

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

I've just moved house and no internet of Tv until Tuesday. Lucky no FC tonight to miss

• Registered Users Posts: 30,618 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

No episode tonight or on Wednesday!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,480 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

bazermc wrote: »
    I've just moved house and no internet of Tv until Tuesday. Lucky no FC tonight to miss

Poor you...think of how Katie feels after a year.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement