Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

How long more will pointless Dan be in the show? They badly need to send him to Galway or the Galapagos
    The young yank could go with him :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

Imagine going away for a weekend and Kevin, Header and Hughie were the welcome committee. Grim as fook.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,086 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

No episode tonight or on Wednesday!

Why no Wednesday episode. :confused: ... Tragic. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 30,618 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Why no Wednesday episode. :confused: ... Tragic. :(

Champions league!

No fair city feck same I just made a cuppa

• Advertisement

Champions league!

:(

No fair city feck same I just made a cuppa

Hate that.. Ha!... You should have read this thread hours ago, get your priorities right next time. Tajd :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 613 ✭✭✭The Parish Priest.

In fairness FC badly needs to be permanently cut back to 2 or 3 episodes per week

In fairness FC badly needs to be permanently cut back to 2 or 3 episodes per week

Then it might get get good, we can't have that now.. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Next week spoiler:
    Ciaran turns the screw on Emmet by ringing him and demanding he cut himself with a CD shard for his own amusement. Ciaran tells Katy hes loving the hassle he is causing. Debbie and Eoghan try to get Emmet to open up but he refuses to, thinking Katy will be killed if he does. Elsewhere, Rose is more forgetful than usual and this is noticed by Caoimhe and Miriam

Not even an inch progress, sorry folks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Next week spoiler:
    Ciaran turns the screw on Emmet by ringing him and demanding he cut himself with a CD shard for his own amusement. Ciaran tells Katy hes loving the hassle he is causing. Debbie and Eoghan try to get Emmet to open up but he refuses to, thinking Katy will be killed if he does. Elsewhere, Rose is more forgetful than usual and this is noticed by Caoimhe and Miriam

Not even an inch progress, sorry folks!

Now now. There is some progress. Rose is more forgetful, that's progress.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,104 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Flock of seagulls hair cut. Brilliant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

While we are at it!

So true!!

There's was just a program on TV3 tonight called Little Boy Blue. It was about the murder of Ryes Jones in Liverpool in 2007. The actor who played his mother in the program is Sinead Keenan. She also played Farrah back around 1999. I think she was Farrah number two.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

There's was just a program on TV3 tonight called Little Boy Blue. It was about the murder of Ryes Jones in Liverpool in 2007. The actor who played his mother in the program is Sinead Keenan. She also played Farrah back around 1999. I think she was Farrah number two.

Was it good? I didn't see it but the trailers looked interesting. I

happyday wrote: »
    Was it good? I didn't see it but the trailers looked interesting. I

I missed most of it to be honest. I might watch it another time.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Blurryface

According to the listings on the RTE website, there's no Fair City on next Tuesday (9th May) either. Strange that they're missing so many episodes in a short space of time.

The Eurovision is on that night on RTE 2 so maybe they can't afford to lose viewers? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,057 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Blurryface wrote: »
    According to the listings on the RTE website, there's no Fair City on next Tuesday (9th May) either. Strange that they're missing so many episodes in a short space of time.

The Eurovision is on that night on RTE 2 so maybe they can't afford to lose viewers? :confused:

the papers were saying you were all outraged at this!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

I'm delighted it wasn't on. I got to watch the snooker uninterrupted

• Registered Users Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

"The move has been prompted by plans to sell nine acres of "under-utilised" land on the RTE campus,"

AKA The offices of the Fair City writers.....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,480 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Feck. ..have you all been kidnapped, or am I in a Fair City induced dream?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Have ye all given up? I don't blame you to be honest. I reckon tonight was one of the worst written episodes of FC ever, EVER aired. Its so obviously Ciaran at this stage that I would have more faith in someone like Ruth solving this "mystery" that the combined towns police, all of the O Brien family, Heather and Farrah and Rose. They really are beyond stupid at this stage and cannot be salvaged with a sliver of credibility.

The worst bit? "The CCTV has been on the blink for the past week". Despite it working PERFECTLY the previous 51 weeks....

no-no_o_302980.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 613 ✭✭✭The Parish Priest.

Have ye all given up? I don't blame you to be honest. I reckon tonight was one of the worst written episodes of FC ever, EVER aired. Its so obviously Ciaran at this stage that I would have more faith in someone like Ruth solving this "mystery" that the combined towns police, all of the O Brien family, Heather and Farrah and Rose. They really are beyond stupid at this stage and cannot be salvaged with a sliver of credibility.

The worst bit? "The CCTV has been on the blink for the past week". Despite it working PERFECTLY the previous 51 weeks....

no-no_o_302980.jpg

I'm too busy coaching the parish girls hockey team this week to watch fair shìty

• Registered Users Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭leche solara

I see Farrah's roots are showing again already. Her hair must either grow really quickly, or there's some kind of tarry ooze emanating from her scalp. Or maybe the episodes are shown in a different order to how they're filmed, and sure what difference would that make really?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

Remind me again who Farrah and Heather are please....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

Im guessing by the lack of sarcastic comments on this thread, that nobody gives a flying Fup about this abomination of a program

• Registered Users Posts: 86,861 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Tough storyline but top notch acting, I am sure TV3/Be3/3e will repeat many times

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭joe316

Don't want to give too much away but it's all going to be sorted in less than 4 weeks....finally

Sat beside someone with FC script on a plane home recently.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement