Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Cazale wrote: »
    No I stared at him from behind a bin for a few minutes and then wandered off to get some doughnuts.

You should've hung around for a few minutes. Robbie and/or Sash were bound to have come along.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Blurryface

Was stopped at a set of traffic lights today in Santry and a fella on a motorbike pulled up next to me, dressed the very same as Ciaran usually is. Blue backpack on his back and everything!

Should have followed him and let Katy out myself. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Raven Runner

No Beards are really nice, I prefer stubble. :)
    The Catch 22 is A full grown beard is actually soft to touch where as stubble may be aesthetically more pleasing to some but is rough to touch and could cut the face off you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Foggy Jew

Cazale wrote: »
    No I stared at him from behind a bin for a few minutes and then wandered off to get some doughnuts.

Mildly drunk AND eating doughnuts. Of a Wednesday!! I envy you your life, Cazale, I really do!

It's the bally ballyness of it that makes it all seem so bally bally.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Why does Farrah need a baby, sure she has Ellie living with her. She may not fit in the moses basket but sure other than that....................

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

Foggy Jew wrote:
    Mildly drunk AND eating doughnuts. Of a Wednesday!! I envy you your life, Cazale, I really do!

You wouldn't have envied Thursday morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,071 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

Hello all ! Waitey Katie still not released I see. Read most of the comments, thanks. Will pop in early June...

Cue Lynyrd Skynyrd 'Freebird'

• Registered Users Posts: 56,497 ✭✭✭✭walshb

FC is a super mix of Benny Hill and Scooby Doo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Christ, I was just thinking about the character of Ciaran today and the fact noone knows or is interested into delving into ANYTHING about him. For me that is the worst part of this atrocious past year.

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Raven Runner

Christ, I was just thinking about the character of Ciaran today and the fact noone knows or is interested into delving into ANYTHING about him. For me that is the worst part of this atrocious past year.
    Kevin America looked like he was sussing something is up with Ciarán when Kevin came to the aid of Heather but ya it's pretty suspect that no-one is asking more questions

• Advertisement

Kevin America looked like he was sussing something is up with Ciarán when Kevin came to the aid of Heather but ya it's pretty suspect that no-one is asking more questions

Roboyank has dead eyes and botox like facial aesthetics! Fair play to you if you can work out any emotional thought that may be running through his head at any given time! :D

Questions about his background should have been asked the moment he moved in with Emmet last spring!
    Never mind when he took it upon himself to be the Number One Leader and leaflet hand outer of the Find Katie Campaign!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Ciaran is also the luckiest man on the planet.

1. Managed to kidnap Katy a year ago without a single person noticing.

2. Washed Katys clothes nearby and had them in the house a few times when living with Emmet and Eoghan- nobody noticed.

3. When he released her the first time, Katy rang home only for her voice to be drowned out by her family arguing.

4. When he released her first time, nobody in the middle of Santry industrial estate copped him carrying an obviously unconscious young girl from the door to the boot of his car.

5.When he released her the first time, nobody saw him marching a bound and gagged screaming girl a few hundred metres to the sight of an obvious drinking spot.

6. He managed to strike a deal with Heather before she rang the cops on him.

7. Heather lost her memory

8. Nobody except Heather saw Katys note despite being passed around from and to about a dozen people, including Katys family.

9. No fires or break-ins occurred during the entire 12 months Ciaran was renting the lock-up in a busy estate.

10. Katy didn't choke to death/fall and bang her head/bleed to death.

11. The CCTV in The Station was out the one critical time its needed, when Ciaran planted that scarf in the chair.

12. Emmet is so stupid to believe that its someone else that he wont get the calls traced or make any complaint.

I might rub off him for good luck and get a lotto ticket for tomorrow...

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

If you hold your nose and say " I want my money", particularly drawing out a the word "money", youll do a perfect impression of roboyank. Discovered it last night while watching...it was like he was in the room!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭Sparko

laylag wrote: »
    If you hold your nose and say " I want my money", particularly drawing out a the word "money", youll do a perfect impression of roboyank. Discovered it last night while watching...it was like he was in the room!

"I want my money" must be the most used sentence in the show in the last 12 months!

laylag wrote: »

It is doing my head in trying to work out who he sounds like! I just can't think of the person!

There is a bit of Fr Stone about his expressionless monotone voice!

Is the actor American himself?

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

I wouldn't hold my breath. A few weeks ago they were heavily hinting that Jackie might be the one to (perhaps unknowingly) reveal Ciarán as the kidnapper because she had recognised signs of unwell mental health. Now she's wearing her invisibility cloak again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭MaroonAndGreen

Tommy Dillon is going to have a big say I think. He always does. Conveniently back on air now again too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 613 ✭✭✭The Parish Priest.

ELLIE is going to save Katy, as well as being Ciarans niece her agent who is also related to both of them has quite a bit of pull in RTE

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭rustyf81

I have finally figured out who the fake yank reminds me of.....Joe 90! The exact same expression and acting skills. Take away the glasses and dye the hair and you couldn't tell them apart.

• Advertisement

Just done a bit of research and RoboYank is actually RoboFakeYank! IE, he is Irish! Shocking discovery!

http://www.firstcallmanagement.ie/gavin-fullam/

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

There was I just now flicking through the channels and I come across Yvonne Doyle on TG4, don't know her real name and she is topless in some in some scene she is acting in, in connemara.
    A caveman pulls her up onto rocks to have his way with her...

RobertKK wrote: »
    There was I just now flicking through the channels and I come across Yvonne Doyle on TG4, don't know her real name and she is topless in some in some scene she is acting in, in connemara.

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

There's never a plus 1 option when you need it.

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crisps. (RAGING that I missed this!)

• Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭Michael Weston

youwould wrote: »

I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crisps. (RAGING that I missed this!)
    Just had a look at it there, while she looks well she's no Niamh !!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

Any idea of the name, I looked up on Imdb and she was in a few short movies

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

Barcelona is looking dull!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Barcelona is looking dull!

They need a place like Vino's, just to give it that genuine continental feel

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement