Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

coolhull wrote: »
    They need a place like Vino's, just to give it that genuine continental feel

32c6e7685873ca0f1bcc6f8c7b4c6e9d

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Next Sunday - Spoiler alert

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Just done a bit of research and RoboYank is actually RoboFakeYank! IE, he is Irish! Shocking discovery!

http://www.firstcallmanagement.ie/gavin-fullam/

What a sh1te film.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

bazermc wrote: »
    Next Sunday - Spoiler alert
    Does Ciaran tell Emmett to kill himself to save Katy? He's some evil bast*rd

• Registered Users Posts: 56,497 ✭✭✭✭walshb

What's an invalead?

• Advertisement

Emmet: Are you crazy?...fook sake, dimwit. I think that's been established.

"Cut yourself"

"Whaaaa, are ya crazy??"

Emmet's reply to the psychopath that he has been dealing with for the last fortnight.

Stripey, you lying cnut...miss her so much?

You were stacking vending machines a few days after she went missing..

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

What a farce.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,293 ✭✭✭sonic85

WTF is going on? It's like a really sh1te version of Saw. I've not watched this in a couple of weeks and didn't think it could get much worse. I was wrong

• Advertisement

This is absurd.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 BillyKilkenny

That american weasel is really doing my head in

• Registered Users Posts: 4,293 ✭✭✭sonic85

How many phone calls can they cram in to one episode?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭vkid

So ridiculous. None of this is credible...at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 BillyKilkenny

No new episode til next Sunday, i'm okay with this, take the whole summer if they want and come back with something watchable

sonic85 wrote: »
    How many phone calls can they cram in to one episode?

I was thinking the same. I was half expecting Emmet to say, ah here, will you ever fook off ringing me and do away with her!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,566 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Roboyank is really getting on my nerves now, he's the bop off Sean who I also found very irritating .

• Registered Users Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭Merkin

This storyline is just beyond ridiculous. What on earth must the actors think when they get their scripts?! It's just so completely implausible! I know there's an element of suspending disbelief in soapland but this recent storyline with Ciaran and Emmeh is complete ****e!

I didn't see it this evening but has anyone else noticed that every time Farrah does a scene with Heather she's on the verge of bursting out laughing?

And I can't remember who said it here but I can't help notice how Bob just follows Renee in every scene. Such a waste of a decent actor!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,802 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

oh my god, no episode until next Sunday?? - seriously? - I cant stand this, why dont they put all the eurovision crap on RTE2 and leave FC alone where it is..

that was a pretty dark episode tonight with Emmeh' cutting his arm with a CD like that - am I the only one that think RTE announcer at the beginning maybe should have give a "some viewers may find this episode disturbing" warning at the start?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

I was going to type a reply to tonights woeful ep and then I just didn't bother and I closed the screen. That's what FC does to me now- complete and utter apathy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

How is that even suppose to work like?? If he kills himself sure how will he know if he lets Katie go??

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Minnie Snuggles

I was thinking when Emmet was struggling to dress his arm with a bandage, he could really have done with Paul's help and expertise.:D:D

I wonder what song was on the CD? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

sonic85 wrote: »
    WTF is going on? It's like a really sh1te version of Saw. I've not watched this in a couple of weeks and didn't think it could get much worse. I was wrong
    :pac:
    Even better... Saw with dddddrrrrriiiinnnnk

Deegan's a sh!t cop aint he? - he should'nt have just left emmet he should have harassed him and said he was acting peculiar and just grabbed his phone off him

• Registered Users Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭Laois_Man

That american weasel is really doing my head in

I'd love to kick his head in

Or just lock him in a soundproof cardboard box and leave him there! See will anyone be arsed cutting themselves to get him out!!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

The only way Fair City producers can crawl back any kind of credibility when it comes to Kevin is if they reveal him to be a faux yank all along and a fraudster. I just laugh whenever he comes on the screen.

anna080 wrote: »
    The only way Fair City producers can crawl back any kind of credibility when it comes to Kevin is if they reveal him to be a faux yank all along and a fraudster. I just laugh whenever he comes on the screen.

might be a good plot twist that ... certainly up to FC standards s plots go :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

that was a pretty dark episode tonight with Emmeh' cutting his arm with a CD like that - am I the only one that think RTE announcer at the beginning maybe should have give a "some viewers may find this episode disturbing" warning at the start?

True. Not something you'd like children to see.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement