Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

I've just read the previews in the Independent's TV Guide. No relief in sight...doing this from my phone so no spoilers...

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Littlefinger

amtc wrote: »
    I've just read the previews in the Independent's TV Guide. No relief in sight...doing this from my phone so no spoilers...

I thought she was getting out tomorrow???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Emmet will probably fall in The Spar and bang his head and forget he found out. And we begin again.

I anticipate that trailer is misleading us anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 13,194 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Emmet will probably fall in The Spar and bang his head and forget he found out. And we begin again.

I anticipate that trailer is misleading us anyway
    Or maybe poor Emmett gets banged up there too.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 86,861 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,194 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

We should have arranged a big meet up tomorrow at a big screen location.
    BYOpickNmix!

To thine own self be true

Or maybe poor Emmett gets banged up there too.

yeah, very likely actually.

I'm investing way too much time and energy in this (on gardening leave before new job) but trailer shows Emmet banging on door for Katy. He's in a workshop. Would there not be a hammer or a saw or a drill knocking about?

Anyway doesn't look like Katy is out this week. Appears Hughie gets suspicious later in week.

Where are Niamh and Paul? I have retired my Niamh coat and have bought a new m and s trenchcoat. If this appears I give up hope.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

Next Sunday the O Briens are hoping Farrah can reunite them with Katy. False alarm people, the snore fest continues. Typical RTE , riding along with the free publicity around Katy 'getting out tonight'

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

amtc wrote: »

FFS! Are we heading for another year of this? They really don't care what their viewers think, do they?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭vkid

Meanwhile Kevin helps Heather with her alphabet...

Sweet mother of divine jesus.what the actual fk

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

vkid wrote:
    Meanwhile Kevin helps Heather with her alphabet...

Will she ever recover or is she stuck in a metaphorical wheelchair like Dan forever with the writers soon running out of ideas for the character?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭vkid

Cazale wrote:
    Will she ever recover or is she stuck in a metaphorical wheelchair like Dan forever with the writers soon running out of ideas for the character?

At this stage I'm not sure that many people care anymore. If as looks likely that Katy is not freed tonight and it's another 'big ' episode that goes nowhere...even less will care

• Registered Users Posts: 23,796 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Cazale wrote: »

I much prefer this Heather. Her laughing at Keaavins ma's ashes was a standout moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 56,498 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Poor owl Eskimo Boy is in a right pickle...he must be thinking to himself in pure dismay.."If only I didn't have to kill myself to save K T. I'd be such a hero. I just hope psycho boy frees her after I'm gone!"

This story has sucked the life out of this thread, hasn't it! I used to love logging on and engaging, now it is just a cesspit of frustration and despondency!

It has gone so bad I even yearn for bunnions, Bishops and Bella's grey face.

The idea is that Heather spells out KT in her alphabet and it triggers a memory.

Actually to be fair to the writers if that was planned it's pretty inventive. I fear however it was a happy coincidence that Katy was KT.

Whatever did happen to Stephen by the way?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

When is Zoe back from her Christmas holidays in the Galapagos?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

When is Zoe back from her Christmas holidays in the Galapagos?

:pac:
    When's Barry getting out of Jail

• Registered Users Posts: 56,498 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Seeing as we're full of questions...

Where's Rocco?

article-2225581-15C4D864000005DC-194_468x580.jpg

Episode Intro

"The road to freedom MIGHT beckon for KT"

Indeed.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 61 ✭✭purple_rose

How can Emmett be so stupid. The person who hated his guts for no reason at all and he's confining in him as if they're best friends.

Eh, Farrah, think you were a bit early with that line......... The doorbell hadn't even rang before she gave out about noone answering it,

• Registered Users Posts: 30,620 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Daisy and Rose, the writers have being watching Keeping Up Appearances.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 161 ✭✭Allah snackbar

Mod snip

Seriously. Cop on

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

KT rocking that lazytown look

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

Pretty woman. Not walking down the street.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement