Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

walshb wrote: »
    Just laughing to myself here picturing all the cute little livers outside Dermish's room saying "pick me, pick me."

Dermot's liver
    giphy.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

youwould wrote: »
    It is stupid that they haven't given Emmet a job yet! Chopping tomatoes in vinos or something! Was there not something about him working behind the bar in Ballyntyne??

I thought he was running the bookies for Robbie?!

Yeah that was it

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Mouseslayer17

What's up with heathers face?
    I know some psychiatric drugs can change the shape of your face but she wouldn't be method acting would she?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

Hard to know what they are gonna do about Dermot. Will he live or will he die? Will find out tonight I suppose. I suppose keeping him alive will guarantee a year of storylines. Crooked accountant steals money and goes to court and prison. Paul and Niamh at loggerheads and eventually get back together. All that type of thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

What's up with heathers face?
    I know some psychiatric drugs can change the shape of your face but she wouldn't be method acting would she?
    She looks different as she now has a fringe. She didn't when she was in it last time

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Hard to know what they are gonna do about Dermot. Will he live or will he die? Will find out tonight I suppose. I suppose keeping him alive will guarantee a year of storylines. Crooked accountant steals money and goes to court and prison. Paul and Niamh at loggerheads and eventually get back together. All that type of thing.

Exactly, Paul and Niamh will always end up back together no matter what. Theres a kind of comfort to knowing how predictable the scriptwriters are. Only 3 things in life are certain: death, taxes and Paul and Niamh ending up back togerher.

Nora and Christy Ah Now have the same scarf!!

Why is Jane dressed and made up like she is going to a cheap club

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

Finally a figure! 400K! Is that it? Paul owns a successful garage, a hostel, 3 houses in Carraigstown (?) and some sort of office complex. One house alone should be circa 400k? A while ago he said he made 2 million in a year???? Jesus!

They are bordering on homophobic stereotype with their depiction of Christy Ah Now.

Welcome to the FC world county Kerry

• Advertisement

Oh, christ these scenes with Meeeeee Daaaaaaa and Heather are already tiresome. And we aren't a minute fraction in to this plot. : (

Ellie, 12 year olds don't talk like 4 year olds.

They are bordering on homophobic stereotype with their depiction of Christy Ah Now.

We have 5 lesbians Sash, Nina (preggers), KT, Laura, Stella all fairly normal. We get the first gay man in years and he's a total Queen. Pretty immature writing

So EXACT same cr^p................Everyone turns against the one person Farrah, that is talking sense again. Predictable. Renee really is a complete gob$hite of a character

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

coming up . . . robbie looking for his cut of the plan

coming up . . . robbie looking for his cut of the plan

he will be looking for that money back for the Cavan trip anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

What is all this driving sh1te about?!?!

• Registered Users Posts: 18 googleaddict

Is it not strange that the doctor runs off every time giving info to the "family"

twirlagig wrote: »
    What is all this driving sh1te about?!?!

If it doesn't lead up to a huge crash and Bella killed, I will be deeply aggrieved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

If it doesn't lead up to a huge crash and Bella killed, I will be deeply aggrieved.

Lol! :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

Cormdogg wrote: »
    Finally a figure! 400K! Is that it? Paul owns a successful garage, a hostel, 3 houses in Carraigstown (?) and some sort of office complex. One house alone should be circa 400k? A while ago he said he made 2 million in a year???? Jesus!

By the time everyone gets their cut, they will get about €50 each

• Advertisement

I wonder does Bob miss his son he never mentions, the Doctor!

The writers finally googled Munchausen by Proxy!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Is paul thick or something? How has he not noticed that all his cash is gone :rolleyes:?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

What's the point of him any more? He turns up once in a blue moon, mutters a few lines and disappears again.

Get me my money
    Get me those account numbers
    I want my money
    Its my money and you better get it for me
    My money
    money
    money
    money
    money

AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

"Bens gone to the vending machine....I don't think I ever seen him so happy" !!

When will the penny drop with Jane that her son would inherit most of Paul's estate anyway? Jesus I bet Niamh wishes she just divorced Paul. The other BAFFLING part of the plan, if Niamh secretly cleans out Paul, how is he supposed to provide for Ruthie and Sourpuss? Which kids does Niamh consider hers?

the money must be dizzy by now going around and around

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

The plan story line is looking more and more like filler as it is just ridiculous.

I am sure something else happens to the plan, and then something else, rinse and repeat.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭flowerbattle

The writers really need to be replaced. Or take a writing course. It'll be as if The Plan™ never happened at all!

• Advertisement

Get me my money
    Get me those account numbers
    I want my money
    Its my money and you better get it for me
    My money
    money
    money
    money
    money

AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH