Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

The next logical place for this to go is for Ciaran to bring Emmett to the same place as Katy and to influence Katy to turn against Emmett. It seems as it is, Katy is totally brainwashed by Ciaran. Ciaran will get sick pleasure hearing Katy condemn Emmett to his face and blaming him for her ordeal.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,086 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Deegan randomly popping into the community centre dressed like male Vicky Pollard from 1983 was the highlight of the episode for me!

il_570xN.1034625243_t8la.jpg

Is that you Bread? It is, isn't it? Ha!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Is that you Bread? It is, isn't it? Ha!

I thought that as well! For some reason i visualise TTB as a mid twenties mature student with a hobby in art! Im probably way off the mark.

The next logical place for this to go is for Ciaran to bring Emmett to the same place as Katy and to influence Katy to turn against Emmett. It seems as it is, Katy is totally brainwashed by Ciaran. Ciaran will get sick pleasure hearing Katy condemn Emmett to his face and blaming him for her ordeal.

I think that is where Ciaran is taking him?

As for the rest, I'd say the writers still don't know what they're going to do with them once they have them in the one place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

I thought that as well! For some reason i visualise TTB as a mid twenties mature student with a hobby in art! Im probably way off the mark.

I am a mid 40s man with a penchant for hanging around a street corner all day gossiping about other people's relationships and playing the odd game of basketball.

• Advertisement

I am a mid 40s man with a penchant for hanging around a street corner all day gossiping about other people's relationships and playing the odd game of basketball.

Do you favour members of the opposite sex and sexual persuasion for your friendships?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,624 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Shouldn't Katy have put on a little bit of weight over the past year.
    Her diet was mainly rolls and taytos from spar and takeaways from vinos and don't forget the Victoria sponge.

Her diet was mainly rolls and taytos from spar and takeaways from vinos and don't forget the Victoria sponge.

I'd say she goes to the gym on the way home from the beauticians. She should be hairy and spotty and fat by now.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭flowerbattle

You can see the spoilers up to a week on the RTÉ television schedule on rte.ie. It's bad news, nothing changes for another week

• Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭tupenny

And coddle. Don't forget the coddle

• Advertisement

Do you favour members of the opposite sex and sexual persuasion for your friendships?

Ah here, now that's too personal. :eek:

Ah here, now that's too personal. :eek:

You're right! We might be getting somewhere with that line of enquiry; better park it for 18 months and see if we remember it then, or just let it slide completely....

I remember when menopause was the big news, but it turned out they didn't know where they were going with that, either, so they parked it, forever.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

Hughie did make all the appropriate facial expressions as if believing Heather, then he's all like 'she's confused, Hughie is coming across as more brain damaged than Heathe. :rolleyes:

Hughie's expressions are such a tease. You think he is beginning to cop on that there might be something to what Heather is trying to say, but then...........:(:mad:

If Heather gets better I wonder will she go back to trying to poison Ellie again?! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

anna080 wrote: »
    Wonder what Rose will forget tomorrow

She'll forget Fair City is on.

If Heather gets better I wonder will she go back to trying to poison Ellie again?! :eek:

I only started watching when that was going on, and stayed watching to try to see if they ever concluded that. 18 months later....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

At this rate Rose will have forgotten KT by the time she gets home.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

Has Ellie got the elixir of youth or at least a portrait of Dorian grey in the attic...she's getting more babyish by the minute. Contrast it with Faye in Corrie who is in or around the same age añd has a baby (ok, so that's not right either) but at least she can walk to the bus stop by herself.

Farrah's hair mystifies me. I can only think that it's shot out of sequence as the roots come and go.

Amazing how the vegetable stall got a trading licence in a day.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

How old is Ellie meant to be?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 613 ✭✭✭The Parish Priest.

anna080 wrote: »
    How old is Ellie meant to be?

Well she was born in 2005, everyone called her Eleanor back then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56,498 ✭✭✭✭walshb

That would be a great story. And the bets that only Farrah suspects it?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Hitchens

It's gas that whenever Ciaran tells Farrah that "I'm under a lot of pressure at the moment", she never once asks him "what pressure love"?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

What's Header's prognosis exactly? I can tell you that from personal or professional experience that someone with a brain injury can only recover so much. They will never be the exact same person they were. They certainly are not taken out on this piss or given part time jobs within a few weeks of coming out of hospital. They need to be kept away from stressful situations. Farrah's constant "she needs to learn" is unbelievably insensitive. Memory loss is more complicated than forgetting their ABCs

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

Emmett had to struggle to snap a cable tie with one hand free :rolleyes: heather more or less tells them what happened and they don't believe her, you'd think blonde would put 2 and 2 together and say to Ciaran so that's why you're always under pressure.

• Registered Users Posts: 56,498 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Cormdogg wrote: »
    What's Header's prognosis exactly? I can tell you that from personal or professional experience that someone with a brain injury can only recover so much. They will never be the exact same person they were. They certainly are not taken out on this piss or given part time jobs within a few weeks of coming out of hospital. They need to be kept away from stressful situations. Farrah's constant "she needs to learn" is unbelievably insensitive. Memory loss is more complicated than forgetting their ABCs

The Cheshire Cat brain injury story and portrayal seems to be getting lauded by some here....

For me it's absolute pants. One of FCs worst ever!

walshb wrote: »

That would be a great story. And the bets that only Farrah suspects it?

How would it be a great story when it's already been done or are you taking the p? !!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

He opened one in Kerry a while back also if I remember correctly - may as well seeing as he only gets one appearance every six months at this stage!

where in Kerry is it?

Spin Off series for Love Hate and Emmet heading to Thailand jungle to find Tessa?? Emmett tied up with cable ties for the whole series. Film it in St Stephens Green

#FindTessa #TessWater

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

He gave her rice cakes last night :D must have read this post :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

What happened to "it will take about 14 days and you should starve to death"...a few hours later hes in to save Emmets life. Even if Love Hate had a gun it would be a tiny bit more realistic (I know he wouldn't use it on him though) but this whole thing with multiple kidnaps just shows Ciaran up as an individual to be pitied more than anything else. He doesn't have murderous intent, hes just angry and crying out for help.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement