Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,624 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

What happened to "it will take about 14 days and you should starve to death"...a few hours later hes in to save Emmets life. Even if Love Hate had a gun it would be a tiny bit more realistic (I know he wouldn't use it on him though) but this whole thing with multiple kidnaps just shows Ciaran up as an individual to be pitied more than anything else. He doesn't have murderous intent, hes just angry and crying out for help.

Maybe Ciaran is showing early signs of dementia!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 613 ✭✭✭The Parish Priest.

Do you think it would be a good twist if Tessa didn't actually exist and the whole thing was in Ciarans head, after all Emmet didn't recognise her from Adam.... but of course Fair ****ty writers don't do twists

• Registered Users Posts: 86,878 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Whose flat is Katy in?

Ciaran pays Charlie rent, rent for garage and now a mystery flat, maybe he has a share of Paul's cash too :p

Do you think it would be a good twist if Tessa didn't actually exist and the whole thing was in Ciarans head, after all Emmet didn't recognise her from Adam.... but of course Fair ****ty writers don't do twists

Would beg the question of who is in the photo with Ciaran, though! But I'm sure they'd just ignore that little snag, they're able to ignore some great bit glaring ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭LushiousLips

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Whose flat is Katy in?

Ciaran pays Charlie rent, rent for garage and now a mystery flat, maybe he has a share of Paul's cash too :p

I reckon he was left this flat by his parents. Was there a picture of him as a schoolboy in a frame.

Also, maybe he was left a large inheritance from his parents, no money worries then!

• Advertisement

Theirs cable ties in Lidl next Thursday if Ciaran needs them.

http://www.lidl.ie/en/Offers.htm?action=showDetail&id=55701

• Registered Users Posts: 56,498 ✭✭✭✭walshb

How would it be a great story when it's already been done or are you taking the p? !!

What do you think?...

Just recapping something that's been bugging me..was it Valentines gone or Valentines next year that Niamh is leaving Paulio?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

Also, maybe he was left a large inheritance from his parents, no money worries then!

Yeah would explain the lack of money worries.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

walshb wrote: »
    Just recapping something that's been bugging me..was it Valentines gone or Valentines next year that Niamh is leaving Paulio?

Oh yeah I forgot about them two, thank Christ they are on their 3 months break. She whacked him over the head, he vowed to destroy her, ah sure why not just stay together anyway. Most pathetic soap couple EVER. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

Rachel Pilkington aka Jane said on twitter that she's back on our screens on June 1st so expect the Niamh & Paul crap to resume then. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

walshb wrote: »
    What do you think?...

Ha, genuinely am not sure! I assume you are joking though!
    youwould wrote: »
    Rachel Pilkington aka Jane said on twitter that she's back on our screens on June 1st so expect the Niamh & Paul crap to resume then. :mad:

At least we may have the green t-shirt back though?

TTB, you know me long enough now...

I hope the Liveline ladies aren't watching this!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭Noveight

Something has to happen this time, doesn't it..?

Renee takes Debbie HOME? Not to the pub or to Vinos? Have they finally learned what the rest of the world uses houses for?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭Sparko

Thought she was about to say something other than curmudgeon!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

RSA hi-vis vests on the extras in the background!

Noveight wrote: »
    Something has to happen this time, doesn't it..?

Not this week, according to reading the synopsis for each episode for the next week. Not next week either.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭harris33

ur wan looks like bella

• Advertisement

It took you a year Debbie!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,160 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Genuine observation here-is Ciaran the worst actor ever anywhere in history???

jojofizzio wrote: »

Don't say that! He's got a knife!

jojofizzio wrote: »

I think he has a sh1t script to work with.

eh leo dowling

Bitta duct tape 'round the belly.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

yawn... wake me up when something interesting happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Never in my life have I seen such tripe that gets worse and worse with each episode. And I watch a lot of ****e

Why can't i give it up ffs

jasus there dieing to get away ha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

One bit of tape around his belly and he can't break free. Emmett needs to join the gym when this is all over.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement