Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

The writers really need to be replaced. Or take a writing course. It'll be as if The Plan™ never happened at all!

Unfortunately.................

18180-it-wasn-t-a-dream-it-really-happened.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

here!

2rRtLL8.gif

Thanks TTB! Never know how to do it on the phone :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

I think people are confused, isnt 400k Janes cut of the Plan? Meaning that Paul prob does own a couple of million. The one massive, glaring, unforgivable, obvious plot hole though is the fact that we are expected to believe that Paul, a businessman with property, a garage and a big project like the Speakeasy, has not ONCE checked his bank accounts in the last few weeks. That is just extremely poor writing.

Glad to see Heather is as devious as ever!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭silverlight69

Renee is living in cloud cuckoo land.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Renee is living in cloud cuckoo land.
    They should take her away with heather the next time.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,179 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

"Striking Out" has a similar problem...too many arsehole writers lacking actual talent.

• Registered Users Posts: 56,187 ✭✭✭✭walshb

I think people are confused, isnt 400k Janes cut of the Plan? Meaning that Paul prob does own a couple of million. The one massive, glaring, unforgivable, obvious plot hole though is the fact that we are expected to believe that Paul, a businessman with property, a garage and a big project like the Speakeasy, has not ONCE checked his bank accounts in the last few weeks. That is just extremely poor writing.

Glad to see Heather is as devious as ever!

You obviously haven't the first clue about the genius of the Plan. Niamh is some kind of software guru. She has installed a programme on Paulio's account that can track fingerprints, allowing her to know that it's Paul who is keying in his account number.

This then runs an algorithm called ctrl z/give back Paulio his money. He logs in and all is dandy. Once he presses logout the algorithm then transfers the money back to Niamh.

The only problem being that Dermish got wind of this and installed his own hitech algorithm called ctrl steal Niamh's Plan.. I know, I know. It all sounds terribly confusing. But it works. That's all that matters.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Cristanio just pretending to be gay so he can get Kerri Annes knickers off.

• Advertisement

bazermc wrote: »
    Cristanio just pretending to be gay so he can get Kerri Annes knickers off.

I don't blame him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

Dermot survives. Decides he wants to give the money back to Paul. Hughie wants nothing to do with it I assume. Niamh wants the money and Jane has to wrestle between her desire for some of the money and her respect for Dermot. Niamh may try to blackmail either Dermot or Jane. Paul will find out some way I am sure and Dermot and Niamh will blame each other. After that it will be a court case and a Paul v Niamh story.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Dermot survives. Decides he wants to give the money back to Paul. Hughie wants nothing to do with it I assume. Niamh wants the money and Jane has to wrestle between her desire for some of the money and her respect for Dermot. Niamh may try to blackmail either Dermot or Jane. Paul will find out some way I am sure and Dermot and Niamh will blame each other. After that it will be a court case and a Paul v Niamh story.

And then Paul and Niamh back together. I wonder though is Dermot still playing Jane and has no intention of giving up the cash. But he sounded pretty sincere earlier on.

Where's me account numbers, oh, and I almost forgot, passwords?

I can't wait until Dermish tries to return every "penny" to Paulio and the transaction keeps failing! Incorrect currency. Please try again.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Farrah is some bloody hypocrite- she didn't want to get involved with Paul because he has a family and a bad reputation but she has no problem dropping everything for the local unemployed sleazy scumbag. Make your mind up you silly cow.

Why is Emmett a scumbag? So he dresses a bit rough so what? Likes flirting and going off with women again so what and being unemployed certainly doesn't make u a scumbag.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,092 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

Is it not 800k in total?

Is it not 800k in total?

Depends which of the 500 writers you ask

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭maurv1

Renee and Niamh...2 very slappable heads :rolleyes:

Fed up of the 2 of them !

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

walshb wrote:
    Where's me account numbers, oh, and I almost forgot, passwords?

That's next month's storyline...."Yea so we have the account numbers, I'll give you 40k to get me the passwords..."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Beechfiled

So, Cristanio comes all the way from wherever he came from just to wander up and down the road with Kerrie Anne and bumping into Robbies ma.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭The Parish priest

Suppose if writer's took a walk on the wild side and Michael woke up in hospital, he has been in a coma since falling at the stag in Galway and the last 18 months has all been a dream, how would you feel about that ? I think it would be a hell of a lot more believable than Eoin being convicted of manslaughter, Ciaran KT etc etc

• Registered Users Posts: 86,734 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

fin12 wrote: »
    Why is Emmett a scumbag? So he dresses a bit rough so what? Likes flirting and going off with women again so what and being unemployed certainly doesn't make u a scumbag.

And he is not married with kids

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Pity Dermot did't get Michael's liver. It would have lit him up like a christmas tree.

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭SecretsOfEarth

Is it not 800k in total?

That's what I thought - Jane's 400k is her half.

On an unrelated note, we'll be delighted with all the tourism we'll get from Kerry being parachuted into every second scene! What primary school principal would be answering calls about enrolments half way through the year, during the Christmas break...?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

That's what I thought - Jane's 400k is her half.

On an unrelated note, we'll be delighted with all the tourism we'll get from Kerry being parachuted into every second scene! What primary school principal would be answering calls about enrolments half way through the year, during the Christmas break...?

I think it's about time Kerry got a mention in Fair City, it's a great county.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

Suppose if writer's took a walk on the wild side and Michael woke up in hospital, he has been in a coma since falling at the stag in Galway and the last 18 months has all been a dream, how would you feel about that ? I think it would be a hell of a lot more believable than Eoin being convicted of manslaughter, Ciaran KT etc etc

In the hospital shower of course! :) Dallas was the only series to do this for an entire season that I know of. It would be mad if Fair City did this! If they did, Ciaran then would be a dream character akin to Angelica Nero in Dallas?

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

fin12 wrote: »
    I think it's about time Kerry got a mention in Fair City, it's a great county.

They better leave Clare alone! Ellie may miss out on the big school trip to Galway LOL.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Lemmiwinks86

Does anyone else either mute or fast forward Kerrianne or ray/Nora scenes? I'm just not able for that ****e😩

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

It's shocking what they are doing with Nora's character.....She gave such a good performance when she came into it first. Now this driving lesson nonsense building up to a budding romance with ray. Romance by numbers that we've all seen before.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement