Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Loblox

Who do I ask about getting my licence fee back?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 823 ✭✭✭q2xv9rjei4awgb

FDAN_LsH1fZh4nDYK_3GvRU42HA=.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭Noveight

Jumped to some lengthy conclusions there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

At last!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 61 ✭✭purple_rose

Please don't end

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭harris33

neighbours must be deaf

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Terrible depiction of Stockholm syndrome.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭Sparko

This is gas.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 61 ✭✭purple_rose

Noooo

I can't wait till Sunday

Another week of sh1te according to RTE.

Lord knows I want to break freeeeeee.

• Advertisement

f.......sake

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭Noveight

Next week we'll watch for half an hour to see the knife gets two inches closer to his neck.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

Some red face on Emmett there. That tape must be cutting his oxygen.

i think iv stockholm thingy at this stage

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭LC2016

Was that the worst piece of television in Irish history?

harris33 wrote: »

Me too buddy. I totally LOLed at that. So accurate! I swore I would only watch until they concluded the Ellie Poisoning storyline. I only got into that cause of visiting my ma at Christmas time!

LC2016 wrote: »
    Was that the worst piece of television in Irish history?

Boyzone's first appearance on the Late Late Show.

Close second though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Ciaran to Emmet "You know me I'm not bluffing".

Previous Ciaran threats "This ends tomorrow, Katy" "Ill leave you to starve to death" "I'm going to finish you off" "I'm going to let you die" "Emmet, think of Tessa as you starve to death"...

Yeah, Ciaran, you really walk the walk :D

Debbie is only realizing NOW that Ciaran may not be what he seems. I'm sorry but TOO LITTLE TOO LATE.

Me too buddy. I totally LOLed at that. So accurate! I swore I would only watch until they concluded the Ellie Poisoning storyline. I only got into that cause of visiting my ma at Christmas time!

thats me second eposoide mrs has it on :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Loblox

Close second though.

Boyzone at least went on to have a decently successful career. Don't think anyone on Fair City will ever be able to say the same.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

Woeful stuff,absolutely woeful.

Ciaran really needs to read the handbook about how to handle a knife safely.

"Don't do what Donny Don't does!"

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

It is so bad it is compelling.

I don't understand why Ciaran didn't just leave Emmet to die in the box like he said he would, then he could dump the body in a few weeks? Why bring all this massive hassle on himself by bringing him to the same apartment where he is holding Katy???

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

Previous Ciaran threats "This ends tomorrow, Katy" "Ill leave you to starve to death" "I'm going to finish you off" "I'm going to let you die" "Emmet, think of Tessa as you starve to death"...

Yeah, Ciaran, you really walk the walk

Debbie is only realizing NOW that Ciaran may not be what he seems. I'm sorry but TOO LITTLE TOO LATE.

Ciaran to Emmet "You know me I'm not bluffing".

And don't forget the "poison" he made him drink!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

I wonder does Ciaran teleport himself from one place to another, he goes so fast? When he was putting emmett in the boot and your man was passing, he told him to act like his friend even though emmet had a face like a slapped arse.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,624 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I don't understand why Ciaran didn't just leave Emmet to die in the box like he said he would, then he could dump the body in a few weeks? Why bring all this massive hassle on himself by bringing him to the same apartment where he is holding Katy???

Ciaran isn't as sharp as his knife, thinking of it the sharpest resident of Carrigstown is probably Heather.

laylag wrote: »
    And don't forget the "poison" he made him drink!

Oh yeah just one of hundreds of empty threats. He should have just left Emmet to die, that way he could have let Katy go and couldn't be linked to Emmet, hes just made life 100 times harder by having 2 hostages. Its gas- Emmet hasn't seen Katy in a year and yet they were just sitting in stony silence when Ciaran returned! He could have at least told her about Trump or Brexit.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭discodaveirl

Presume because header said she remembered KT in the workshop...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

Close second though.

I'd say there'd even be 1000000 things worse than Boyzone's first appearance on the Late Late Show inclusive of many episodes of the Tubridy Late Late Show.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

harris33 wrote: »

Ha, RTE have abused you with this plot and are doing everything to break you down but you still can't help but watch it!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement