Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

Ciaran - any chance you know anything about Coolhull's whereabouts?

Fair city writers are holding him captive because of this thread :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

360 view of KT cell

https://youtu.be/VfmRIQ-Zn68

• Registered Users Posts: 30,624 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

bazermc wrote: »
    360 view of KT cell

Looks bigger than I thought!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Looks bigger than I thought!

That seems to be altered from the original "box". Remember when KT's shower got broke, LoveHate had to walk into a separate "backroom" to where the showe was. It was like another doorway. (I don't mean past the shower curtain itself)
    Probably got Damo and Pete in to fix it up a bit? I actually thought it was bigger then, not smaller?

I'm currently working my way through The Clinic on the RTE player. So far I've seen Debbie, Pete, Danielle, Judith, Pete, Sandy, Floyd, Robbie, Jane. (Might have been others)

• Advertisement

I'm currently working my way through The Clinic on the RTE player. So far I've seen Debbie, Pete, Danielle, Judith, Pete, Sandy, Floyd, Robbie, Jane. (Might have been others)

Heather is in it somewhere, Carrie Crowley, Yvonne, GlenRose,

Heather is in it somewhere, Carrie Crowley, Yvonne, GlenRose,

Forgot Rose and shes in it a good bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

Ah lads on the fair city fans page on Facebook there is a link to a video which is a 360 degree tour of KTs cell!!!
    I kid you not!

Stripey and Gripey go house hunting next week.

DAMRB-eV0AEF73D.jpg

laylag wrote: »
    Ah lads on the fair city fans page on Facebook there is a link to a video which is a 360 degree tour of KTs cell!!!
    I kid you not!

There's also a video here!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

laylag wrote: »
    I kid you not!
    bazermc wrote: »
    360 view of KT cell

:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

DAMRB-eV0AEF73D.jpg

Who's the girl on the right? Is it a tour guide? Only two at a time folks, two at a time

Who's the girl on the right? Is it a tour guide? Only two at a time folks, two at a time

I dunno, probably the realtor or a representative of NAMA who have now taken ownership of the Box.

Whoever she is, The Randy Ram has his eyes on her.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Is it garda alannah?

• Registered Users Posts: 56,498 ✭✭✭✭walshb

FC does hide and go seek!

Is it garda alannah?

no.

Speaking of her, herself and Deegan should be fired from the force for their ineptitude during the last year.

If anyone fitted the profile of a suspect it was LoveHate yet they never even contemplated his involvement or made an effort to rule him out.

Whatever about the 1diotic Carrigstown citizens, investigators in such a case being that stupid would be liable to enquiry or at least they would be demoted to the mere duty of checking parking tickets, henceforth.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

I dunno, probably the realtor or a representative of NAMA who have now taken ownership of the Box.

Whoever she is, The Randy Ram has his eyes on her.

Does Katie's mother know that the man she's dating is a psychopath just like her daughters kidnapper?

Sam Kade wrote: »
    Does Katie's mother know that the man she's dating is a psychopath just like her daughters kidnapper?

ha, forgot about that! I reckon The Ram will have some hilariously hypocritical and ironic lines next week!!

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Billy Reid

Do yee like fair city or watch it just to take the piss
    Lots of critics here in reality it's a really good show with hilarious storylines

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Strazdas wrote: »
    He's clearly unstable and has some sort of personality disorder or mental illness.

He was unable to handle or process Tessa's disappearance like a normal person and his only solution was to lash out and find a scapegoat. He's very passive aggressive, anyone normal would just have challenged Emmett or perhaps even given him a hiding but kidnapping his sister is off the wall.

He also blames Emmett for his parents death which is just madness.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,181 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Out of the country, but back now. Do I dare watch it on catch up????

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

Just caught up on last night's episode. I thought it was brilliant! Poor Katie is well and truly brainwashed. They had a real chance to escape there and she passed.

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Out of the country, but back now. Do I dare watch it on catch up????

Katy moves house, Emmett gets kidnapped and drinks piss, Rose puts to much salt in her soup and Ciaran gets angry and upset grannies ring Liveline!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,181 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Katy moves house, Emmett gets kidnapped and drinks piss, Rose puts to much salt in her soup and Ciaran gets angry and upset grannies ring Liveline!

Awesome so!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

no.

Speaking of her, herself and Deegan should be fired from the force for their ineptitude during the last year.

If anyone fitted the profile of a suspect it was LoveHate yet they never even contemplated his involvement or made an effort to rule him out.

Whatever about the 1diotic Carrigstown citizens, investigators in such a case being that stupid would be liable to enquiry or at least they would be demoted to the mere duty of checking parking tickets, henceforth.

Yep, I know I have said it a million times how unobservant Debbie and Eoghan and Emmet were about this man who suddenly wanted to help out with finding Katy and who never told anyone anything about himself, but they weren't the ones paid and charged with investigating Katy going missing. It really is staggering how Deegan and Alannah could have missed out so many obvious things that would have caught Ciaran in a week or two.

He was the newest member to be associated with the O Brien family, he moved in with the brother, he was there when she went missing, nobody knew anything about him, he was offering to help with the posters and being there as a shoulder to cry on for them during the dark moments. A preliminary undercover watch of him would have led to a huge number of visits to this lock-up alone, brining dvds, clothes, food etc. At the very least, it would have justified a search warrant. I hope Eoghan decks Deegan when it comes out how stupid the Guards were to not see what was in front of them all along!

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭small town girl

DAMRB-eV0AEF73D.jpg

Girl in Mac looks like vet with invisible cow

• Registered Users Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

That's the detective that investigated the Bishop killing

Mary Black doing her appeal to free Katy on The Late Late now!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,878 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is it garda alannah?

Where is she?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,977 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

fin12 wrote: »
    He also blames Emmett for his parents death which is just madness.

That's if his parents are even dead. Strange how he never mentioned any of this to Katy when telling her about Tessa.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement