Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭jhegarty

Cazale wrote: »
    I like how he thought turning the cooker hobs on might help him escape.

Use them to start a fire and set off the central fire alarm.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

Great episode! Can see it going on another while though by the episode descriptions for next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,803 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

Cue tuesday and ciaran will get KT to tie a tea towel to his arm so they can drag storyline a teensy weensy bit more! ..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭nagdefy

'Angelus-loving lefties'

I doubt there are a lot of those:D

Katie was always going to come out of this in a fragile mental state and now the stabbing is going to worsen things..

• Advertisement

Emmett's physical and mental prowess knows no bounds..

I think we should ironically give him the new moniker 'Macgyver' now that he's lost his Eskimo jacket.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭Bullocks

The ban garda detective is wearing Dermots ould jacket

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Think it ever enter Emmett's head to, ya know, shout out the window that's right beside him?! When he got the rolling pin I thought he might try and break it but no! Down his pants it goes! They all deserve to be murdered for being so hideously idiotic

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

Most confusing line of the episode. Eoghan to deegan:

"I'm not going anywhere until I find my daughter..."

anna080 wrote: »
    Think it ever enter Emmett's head to, ya know, shout out the window that's right beside him?! When he got the rolling pin I thought he might try and break it but no! Down his pants it goes! They all deserve to be murdered for being so hideously idiotic

Yes, Emmett put the rolling pin exactly where his brains are.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56,498 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Where are they? Where are they?.....They're behind you...

Sunset Hostel....Thailand's version of Fair City....coming to a screen near you.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Ciaran's acting drove me mad tonight. Twas just like Nidge at times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

laylag wrote: »
    Most confusing line of the episode. Eoghan to deegan:

"I'm not going anywhere until I find my daughter..."

My favourite cobversation was,

Detective: "Garda Allanah, she was seeing Ciaran, wasn't she"
    Deegan: "Yes"
    Detective: "Well we need her tyhen"
    Deegan: "But she is on a day off"
    Detective: "We need her"
    Deegan: "I suppose I could "TRY calling her"

I mean! There is a psychopath on the loose in what would be the equivalent of a national manhunt in reality, considering the circumstances......

And deegan is reluctant to disturb a colleague who could have vital evidence and was dating said psycho because she is out in Howth for the day!

Ah FFS, Deegan. It's me day off!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

Jaysus Deegan went into work on his day off when Emmet went missing you'd think with a manhunt on they'd cancel leave for the person who was involved with the suspect

The IFTAS have just released a new category for next year's award...Tvs biggest fooking windbag!

Paddy Power have piss drinking eskimo boy as the red hot favourite.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,293 ✭✭✭sonic85

There must be a brick wall just outside that window. Emmett and KT have both looked through the blinds but neither have bothered their ar$e pulling up the blinds and trying to open or break the window to attract attention or to escape. The whole thing is a farce really

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Raven Runner

Tonight's episode did a great job of compelling me to feel no sympathy for Katie at all

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 61 ✭✭purple_rose

How did they all figure out it was Ciaran considering they're all thick as fcuk?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,624 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Will the Gardai give back Emmett's jacket back?

Will the Gardai give back Emmett's jacket back?

That jacket should be dumped at this stage!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

That jacket should be dumped at this stage!
    It's Casses turn to have it next.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,624 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭Noveight

Katie's loyalty to Ciarán / Emmett changed far too easily in tonight's episode. If they are going for the Stockholm syndrome angle I'd imagine it's surely not that simple?

Also Emmett has been brushed aside far too often. By Ciarán? Ok fair enough, but the way he was left in a heap on the couch by Katie? Come on :p

Me Daa looked like a demented duck tonight. I think herself and Emmett are possibly more tragic characters than Ciaran..and that's saying something.

walshb wrote: »
    Ah FFS, Deegan. It's me day off!

Deegan has turned into a fair sh*t cop. He used be a little better. He couldn't be ars*d tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

I actually think Emmett and Katie's mother, whatever her name is, is possibly the worst actress in FC. I mean at least the Da tried tonight, woeful as he was- she's abysmal. The scene where they marched into Farrah's house, she was just standing there with her arms folded huffing and puffing. Pure school play acting. She always has the same miserable expression on her as well. I find her an awful dose up the arse.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

I just cannot believe this whole kidnapping storyline is still going on. Even from when Emmet found out it was Ciaran, it's just been episode after episode of the same dialogue between Emmet and Ciaran. Honestly, tonight was like watching a repeat of last week.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement