Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

sjb25 wrote: »
    Spider-Man lol

What was this, I missed any Spiderman reference.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭donegal12

I missed it tonight, how long does it take to become available on player does anyone know?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,086 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSbHqQRBTNUH8YLutgG_TSjPUvj1wHkpoSXxUVmXzVWpTBLN2OWWV4FL98

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

I only seen a scattered 5 minutes of that as I am watching the match yet I think it really has hit a new low! Why is farrah so red and why is she so angry with the detective that wears Dermot's jacket??

And where the fk were they planning to go on a bloody boat!

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭AnnaStezia

Dramatic licence seems to be very elastic these days !

Regrettably, I must confirm that there are no sharks in Dun Laoghaire harbour.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 613 ✭✭✭The Parish Priest.

I would love to see a fc diehard like builderplumber defend tonights episode

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

Was not expecting this ending of tonight's episode. I don't think that Katy will die. Not sure about Ciaran. It is strange about the 2 of them.

First off, all the hatred is gone out of Ciaran and as all we are seeing is his regret. A week ago, he was playing mindgames with Emmett and rather enjoying himself. Then, Katy has become so attached to Ciaran that she will literally do anything for him.

I'm sure this is not the end. Eoghan and Emmett will have to come face to face again with Ciaran and Katy and some sort of a last standoff must occur. Whatever happens, this story as we once knew it is changing.

Could they not have just followed the blood trail...............

data=RfCSdfNZ0LFPrHSm0ublXdzhdrDFhtmHhN1u-gM,P91KrxWpTGCrwL6j4NkOVhD0IjHKjFCOQca3_bldaba0G9W_r6Ca3kp4ZzGHuoiyzbL5NdJdpaC9lsj4TS1ReQFwSf_SkaCSZ4iTkvlo9jdSpaFFkU1NnLH500HxmhqsMlJPSIz2JpX1abeXRu1kcpE,usFUNiQtsZWxGQ3LOk1kcTzSRz33kFHDfUV4fkd4A1BywVEJC2W1k9po-JQS1kpOmqpy1ZT7MSXn_f7p6ODjEL9QCRPE0JUOdSlxReoxx9d6DvP1fbmC9M-epSMqnO-y5ASeOuChIBhAe7pWZiCm5v3QiXOLkhKgsu23K9K1jwAhV4BVb8E0biSNMui59za-O2cfvbeREd4jb8O0JM28IITf7O1FWmpiWO_m8AhSXnQ2N_0CSD-gjEudGbMc6hpF96SCwA3c2DxsnZf8_ujRh6I1gJMxXfS_HF8iry0uz5o4xFCbxCziZb5UDQbRfV7W2XIn9X12zJ9xXlEV?scale=1&h=200&w=632

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

FFS is Emmet going to get charged for stabbing Ciaran and why are the Gardai interviewing Heather. Bob does love the lesbians though.

Hot cop!

Was not expecting this ending of tonight's episode. I don't think that Katy will die. Not sure about Ciaran. It is strange about the 2 of them.

First off, all the hatred is gone out of Ciaran and as all we are seeing is his regret. A week ago, he was playing mindgames with Emmett and rather enjoying himself. Then, Katy has become so attached to Ciaran that she will literally do anything for him.

I'm sure this is not the end. Eoghan and Emmett will have to come face to face again with Ciaran and Katy and some sort of a last standoff must occur. Whatever happens, this story as we once knew it is changing.

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭donegal12

shes alive and now accusing emmet of raping tessa???

Why is Emmet still in the apartment/crime scene?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Sorry my old stock, it seems we really have hit the end of the road:
    Katy is back home tomorrow but is suffering enormous psychological confusion and wants to make a statement saying Emmet RAPED Tessa and that's why Ciaran did all this. It seems she will do absolutely anything to protect the name of her kidnapper. The O Brien house is going to be fun these next few months...

For what its worth, I really enjoyed talking, both good and bad, about this storyline and deep down a lot of people here are the same, why else watch it month after month if it annoyed you that much! So far I see nothing to take its place.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,645 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

muggles wrote: »
    What did Ciaran and Katie do over last few hours? Sit on pier and have a picnic? It was daylight when they arrived there.

What the hell with the post announcement "if you've been effected...." !!!! Kidnapped? Assaulted a guard? Stockholm syndrome?
    It must be a loooooong pier

• Registered Users Posts: 6,109 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

Well at least Heather is still coming out with some funny lines. She should get her own comedy spin off.

I'm not going to defend tonight's episode or judge it. It largely depends on what happens in tomorrow's and future episodes. IMO tonight was just an average filler episode. I'm sure Ciaran and Katy will survive and we could get a court and prison storyline next.

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Littlefinger

check out the faircityfans twitter . Solid episode according to them

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Loblox

check out the faircityfans twitter . Solid episode according to them

Solid like a bowel movement?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

whelan2 wrote: »
    It must be a loooooong pier

They took a long walk off a short pier :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 876 ✭✭✭Euphoria Intensifies

Just saw the preview for tomorrow's episode
    where Katy says that Emmet raped Tessa and that's why Ciaran locked her up. I've wanted to fecking shake Katy for being so ridiculous these last few episodes and it doesn't look like that'll be changing any time soon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,189 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

I liked that bit yesterday when Katie said
    '' if only we had a coat, and a wig and a rare african Parrot''

'' try the back seat''

WTF

And there ya go, it was all there/

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

If anything the Garda that walked past them should have arrested Katie for wearing the God awful synthetic wig and her jet black eyebrows.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

They missed a trick. They should be interviewing Tommy to ascertain what state of mind love hate would be in. Tommy could give an insight into his psychological state.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Flipper, Jaws or Nemo

Who will he kidnap next?

• Registered Users Posts: 36,189 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

47a2f949-b680-44fd-88f3-4d169937fa4b.gif

Cops with the guy who found them.

''start at the beginning''

Are Bob, Renne and co still floating around LH's rented house? The Gardaí should genuinely sue RTE

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Why was there a random Guard walking the street that time?
    Are there only 2 Guards in the whole of Carrigstown who know Ciaran and Katie are gone awol? Like surely there'd be squad cars everywhere looking for them, Guards out hunting for them etc.. No. They managed to hobble all the way from day to night the state of the pair of them, without being noticed by one person. Yer one in a wig and himself pouring blood. Also I thought phone boxes were obsolete?
    And then Emmett still in the flat, a crime scene, sitting at the table looking like he's waiting for his dinner. Farrah stomping all around the place then wrecking the gaf. They must have some laugh writing this crap.

Sorry my old stock, it seems we really have hit the end of the road:
    Katy is back home tomorrow but is suffering enormous psychological confusion and wants to make a statement saying Emmet RAPED Tessa and that's why Ciaran did all this. It seems she will do absolutely anything to protect the name of her kidnapper. The O Brien house is going to be fun these next few months...

For what its worth, I really enjoyed talking, both good and bad, about this storyline and deep down a lot of people here are the same, why else watch it month after month if it annoyed you that much! So far I see nothing to take its place.

I knew that
    Katy would survive anyway.

This story got people's attention for sure. Overall, I enjoyed it although some of it was drawn out and some parts of it were done poorly. There were many good and some excellent episodes along the way too.

As said before, it was at least something different to the normal soap fare such as affairs. And FC when it has the right storyline would be much more enjoyable than a lot of these post-Love/Hate dramas RTE has been screening from 2015 to date. The stronger FC storylines are indeed the closest we have got to Love/Hate in the last two years. All these half baked dramas like Rebellion were such a disappointment and I'd take FC anytime. Rebellion was a strange and downright tame, restrained drama and what was it's purpose? An Irish Dr Zhivago it most certainly ain't but that's what was probably intended.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Rfrip

I did get some slight comfort when eoghan shouts out " I only bumped into Michael and I got charged with murder" or words to that effect..

Going by what's going to happen in next weeks I'm out.. literally cannot be dealing anymore with this utter crap. i just can't

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

The phone box was beside a electrical substation.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement