Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Le Cheval

I hope Eddie is back for 2017, he's one of my favorite FC characters, God knows why. Plus he can get Paul all his money back in like a week with his investments.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

Happy Christmas everybody!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,742 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Cant wait to see how p!ss poor the logic will be for tonights episode. I already know KT gets a selection box off Ciaran (if you have told me that back in September, id have put my foot through the telly) and now we have a gaggle of people who clearly have no reason to be there joining the Brennans for dinner..as already mentioned, Hayley has a massive family whom she only sees at Christmas, and shes ditching them for the man shes kinda having an affair with!

Dermot is dying but has told only people who want his money after hes gone?? Makes no sense at all, I really sense a twist coming to this story. He must know at this stage that other people cant be trusted with his money, especially when hes dead and cant defend himself! I reckon he actually has his own secret account that the money is in and hes going to tell Niamh to stuff her Plan and all the money is going towards Ben and Zoe.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Myself, Charlie, Bela and Glenrose are off to Christmas dinner in the Ballantine with Jackie. The craic will be mighty with those guys. Mad b@stards with a few plnts on them.
    Here's to 2017, the eventual release of KT from that Barbie dollhouse cell, the display of her amazing paintings in the Louvre and of course the successful culmination of The Plan....
    Meantime, it's like you guys out there have become personal friends over the past few years, and I wish you all a perfect Christmas and all the best for the future... xxx
    Coolhull

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

Meanwhile Judith still hasn't phoned...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

You by the end of the CLAUStrophobic Family Christmas!

083_a6acde6a861ba6a5dc5d436ff8deae059c9e16c8.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Hope everyone is having such a safe and happy Christmas Day

Sure we have hour of fair city now.... does not get better than this!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 694 ✭✭✭Broken Hearted Road

Haven't been following this for the past few weeks. Have been so busy. I'm disappointed that there is no drama with Katy still being locked up.

My Mam thought Emmet arrived to his kitchen table and produced bottles of buckfast for the family's Xmas dinner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭The Raptor

Katy and Ciaran seem to be very friendly. I see them having a bit of a romance after Katy gets out. Something no one will approve of.

Poor Jane.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭JoeA3

Clar! He's back from Mallow.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,295 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Jackie and kerriann are looking fine today!

Niamh is pulling a blinder getting Paul's exes together. Looking forward to see how all this goes.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭Rfrip

I'm actually enjoying this

I'm going to have to start drinking wine mid week now arnt I!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,295 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

What the hell is damien doing in the o briens house ?

No Sean or Cass at Niamhs?

Katy and Ciaran going on like they are on a first date.

Stockholm Syndrome has well and truly kicked in the padded sound proofed shed.

What sorta idiot leaves there boarding pass and passport lying around when they plan on leaving there husbamd the next day ?

I don't think Katy will be released tonight. These stories always come out during these special episodes. What's going on?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,135 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

The howling dowling lol

The Raptor wrote:
    I don't think Katy will be released tonight. These stories always come out during these special episodes. What's going on?

She'll be released during the Easter special.

Cazale wrote: »

Nooo

Easter is in April

The Raptor wrote:
    Easter is in April

The Raptor wrote:
    Nooo

I got ya a crunchie Easter egg Katy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Lackey

'Safe home" thought they are feeding the homeless.

Ah **** this. What about Katy?

Niamh about to say something massive.

Dermish keels over.

Niamh, what were you about to say? Ah nothing, it'll wait till the Easter special. FFS.

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

Ah I'll miss Dermish all the same

• Registered Users Posts: 29,467 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

Cazale wrote: »
    in 2018

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

Quick someone press ctrl z.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement