Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,575 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

He has no home though, isn't that where the O Briens now live?

Not sure what happened to his house.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

Bring back Barry O Hanlon, he must be up for parole now.

And Sylvester Garrigan too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

Fair play to Renee and Heather,they just got two free coffees from Spar!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,896 ✭✭✭Rfrip

This really is complete ****e

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,520 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Chile boy and ray have a lot in common apparently

They both like full fat milk :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

The best thing would be if the plan meant they all went to jail and the scriptwriters with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Littlefinger

ugh of course Farrah backs down. Typical

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

that was the first good scene for weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

A million

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭Delboy2015

sligojoek wrote: »
    A million

That investment has gained serious value

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭Jodotman

Keep the money and run. I'm sure he'll buy some organ rejection pills on the black market.

New liver a few days ago and he's 100% again.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

I'm giving back the money

I'm keeping the money

I'm giving it back

I'm keeping it

and on and on and on it goes

• Registered Users Posts: 45 meallat

Heather looks like she's constantly on the verge of falling asleep / waking up ... Very hard to concentrate on what she's saying !

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Joe Hill

Can someone for the love of god put me out of my misery and finish this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭Jodotman

Joe Hill wrote: »
    Can someone for the love of god put me out of my misery and finish this.

Burst out laughing at this

• Registered Users Posts: 6,093 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

Kerrie Ann walking around holding hands with a fella she just met. What if Decco saw them in the park?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

Can't believe the way Farrah changed her story for the social worker. So stupid but I guess they have to keep the storyline going. I was bursting for Hughie to intervene and say Farrah was telling the truth.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,062 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

They are all guilty of covering up the abuse of Ellie. If they don't 'fess up now, the same thing may happen again. They're all afraid of being found out. Of Ellie being taken from them...which wouldn't be a bad thing

What would you do ?

• Registered Users Posts: 56,209 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Woh, Eskimo Boy. You absolute scumbag. Cheating on Farrah, and you guys almost up the aisle...

• Registered Users Posts: 56,209 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Btw, is this Chilean Panti Bliss going to actually share scenes with his brother?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Farrah had to back down not only because she respects Renee but she would be implicated for keeping that knowledge to herself for so long. Heather really keeps your attention, shes some actress, its a shame that paint-by-numbers Gangsters Moll Carol gets all the accolades on FC despite every single one of her storylines being the same.

Why does Niamh walk around everywhere with a laptop in her handbag and that maggoty purple coat which she hasn't taken off since New Years Day, it must be stinking out the hospital ward at this stage. And you wouldn't be able to use laptops in ICU that close to so many machines that are keeping Dermot alive!

The end of The Plan is in sight- Niamh is weakening again after just a few words from Dermot about being a "good person" despite months of her raging about getting even with Paul. This time next week and the end of the Plan will be with us:

2015-11-09_new_14427449_I1.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

Jesus Ray is finally grieving! He's probably only had time to think now that he's back giving driving lessons after 3 months as a motor racing mechanic in Monaco!!!!

Good thing he has new resident Christy Ah Now!

Here, could the make up department not spring for some peroxide for Farrah?

Bad luck for Emmet that the random girl from last night happened to find him by some miracle in the Hungry Pig the same time his girlfriend walk in. The FC writers portray Dublin as a village with 3 streets

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

If someone in ICU had that many visitors in a day this time of year they'd be dead by contagion in no time!

Ps roots aside Farrah is by far the most attractive lady in Fair City. Good actress but her character goes on like bit of an ould one.

Christ how long will this Ray/Nora story go on for?

No sign of Jake, how the F can they bring a characters brother in from Chile on a surprise visit then no sign of bro Jake??? At least he's learning to drive, in a left hand drive!!!!!

Meanwhile everyone has lost complete interest (unsurprisingly) in KT.......including Ciaran himself .

The writers have introduced 2/3 new storylines in the last few weeks (if you could call the gay lad strolling up & down the street and Norah ranting over a few driving lessons storylines?)......but left KTs disappearance just hanging there . I really don't think they know what to do with it now .. unless Farah now finds out ?

GOD ABOVE.... IT NEEDS TO END !

I was hoping Ciaran would start dating Heather and Ellie would call into Ciarans garage and accidentally find KT. Now he's with Farrah so maybe Heather will go after him like she did with Farrahs husband and my plot line will happen:D

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭silverlight69

Does Ciaran like Farrah or is he just getting back at Emmett?

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭SecretsOfEarth

Farrah had to back down not only because she respects Renee but she would be implicated for keeping that knowledge to herself for so long. Heather really keeps your attention, shes some actress, its a shame that paint-by-numbers Gangsters Moll Carol gets all the accolades on FC despite every single one of her storylines being the same.

Why does Niamh walk around everywhere with a laptop in her handbag and that maggoty purple coat which she hasn't taken off since New Years Day, it must be stinking out the hospital ward at this stage. And you wouldn't be able to use laptops in ICU that close to so many machines that are keeping Dermot alive!

The end of The Plan is in sight- Niamh is weakening again after just a few words from Dermot about being a "good person" despite months of her raging about getting even with Paul. This time next week and the end of the Plan will be with us:

2015-11-09_new_14427449_I1.JPG

Forget Niamh, Emmet will have to be surgically removed from his, that's if it doesn't grow legs and walk away!

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Littlefinger

walshb wrote: »
    Btw, is this Chilean Panti Bliss going to actually share scenes with his brother?

Didn't they share a drink and song on new years eve/day

Does Ciaran like Farrah or is he just getting back at Emmett?

I don't think he'd give her a second look if Emmett wasn't involved.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭rustyf81

The most exciting thing about FC at the moment (actually 99% of the time.....) are the names of the characters. The Ram being my absolute favourite.
    So, what are we calling the new dude? Jakes brother? Chile Vanilli? I've no creative side so dying to see what you come up with!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement