Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

I am giving the show a miss while Katy is acting like Linda Blair on her period. She is up there with Marcus and RoboYank in annoying levels.

#PutKatyBackInTheBox

• Registered Users Posts: 8,730 ✭✭✭sudzs

Cazale wrote: »
    From Jane on Twitter.

Feeling very lucky to be working with a great team of actors on a brand new storyline for #faircity.
    Starts next month..

Brand new storyline?? I bet it's The Plan, Part II :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

Cazale wrote:
    Feeling very lucky to be working with a great team of actors on a brand new storyline for #faircity. Starts next month..

Cazale wrote:
    From Jane on Twitter.

Maybe they got a new team of actors to go with the storyline.

• Registered Users Posts: 56,501 ✭✭✭✭walshb

sudzs wrote: »
    Brand new storyline?? I bet it's The Plan, Part II :rolleyes:

Part II? Are you takin' the pi%s?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,195 ✭✭✭jos28

SO glad that the 'living in a box' era has finally ended. Glad that LH is gone, not so glad that KT is behaving like a spoiled child. On the plus side I think some of the scenes between herself and Eoin are really good. I never thought I'd say it but I'm beginning to like Eoin. KT just needs to be given a few slaps to sort her out.
    Looking forward to Tessa arriving in Carrigstown looking for her brother. Despite the mind numbingly boring Ama story line, I'm really enjoying the peace and quiet without Niamh and Paul. We really did have months and months of them all just shouting sh1te at everyone. I'm not looking forward to their return.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Hitchens

What's the betting that the body won't be that of Ciaran?

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Littlefinger

Love how the flash isn't going off on the camera.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,574 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Does roboyank not have a job ? He's always hanging around Farrah like a bad smell the fecking dweeb!

It's gas how they always have too head out the back door LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

That redicilous extra with the camera that was clearly off. The pop up flash was up and she wasn't even pressing the button

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

I was in the pub yesterday so missed last nights episode. What the fook is Ama ****eing on about now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Littlefinger

Hitchens wrote: »
    What's the betting that the body won't be that of Ciaran?

you called it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 823 ✭✭✭q2xv9rjei4awgb

What the absolute f**k is this? :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

The new Miriam O Callaghan, genuinely.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Haaaaa this is hilarious

KTs cell looked better than that tv set.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

"And now back to the studio", what in god's name was that

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Farrah - it's time to take down the photo of yourself and love/hate from the sideboard

• Registered Users Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

Was that not a bit insensitive putting KT in a studio that resembled a cell? And then asking her if she thought Ciaran had a plan?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

Allanahs earphones were not plugged into the phone when it showed her hands
    And if that was pre recorded why did they leave that walk off in
    So many holes in this sh*t

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,574 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Jesus h Christ.............what the fudge was that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 41 Pie and Mash

The props in spar are dreadful, brennans bread pack is cardboard and the newspaper gripey had was blank inside .... have to admit though watching it and then reading the comments here is pure comedy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭Niall_76

Just watched last two episodes.

Eoghan got around to get Farrah and returned in the time it took Stripey to drop her bag upstairs and say 3 words to Katie.

What was the thing that looked like a knob from a drawer doing on the wall outside Ciaran's flat?

Why did the cop look so surprised the body wasn't Ciaran's? Surely she knows what he looked like from all the pictures in the flat.

The cop brings Farrah into Vinos, walking passed the press outside, to whisper to her that it wasn't Ciaran's body.

Stripey wasn't even arsed watching the recording of her recently freed daughter on the TV.

Mondo points out he got the wrong change seemingly a while after he got his coffee. Didn't seem to know Jake in that scene but is huddled round a tablet with him to watch the interview.

Ama is such a bitch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

The lead detective couldn't find her own arse with both hands. Are we seriously supposed to believe she didn't know the body they found wasn't Ciaran. There was a huge photo of his face on the front of the newspaper in Farrah's shop yesterday but the detective had to wait for Emmet to tell her the body wasn't Ciaran. I know legally the police may need a family member or friend to give a formal identification but that scene was total bull.

Your woman in doe taking photos the flash didn't even go off

The lead detective couldn't find her own arse with both hands.

I'd help her.

God I hate AMA he went to mass with he doesn't believe in god oh the horror

They should dump her in KTs cell and see if they can find the keys to Ciarans motorbike.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,182 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Sam Atwell and his crony writers need to go.... and fast. It's all gone beyond rediculous. I feel sorry for viewers that watch and enjoy it.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Blues_Rock

Man that Katy interview was cringe-worthy to be fair wasn't it.....and yeah, it's totally your mom's fault that you got kidnapped. I mean, he set out a plan to kidnap you, but he was just waiting for that moment in which you'd run away from home upon your discovery of your mom's affair.....he couldn't have possibly kidnapped you any other time now could he?

Back to normality to some degree now, petty storylines of relationship troubles such as Ama and Jake now taking the spotlight :D

:/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭Laois_Man

Even though they'd probably have had make the effort to come up with a better script, would it not have been better to get KT to do the interview on the real Prime Time or Claire Byrne set with the real Miriam O'Callaghan or Claire Byrne rather than putting together that ****e on that awful set?

Having said that, KT's interview tonight was probably as good as her interview with the real Ray D'Arcy last Saturday night! ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement