Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34 kiero111

a 3some with the cop and farrah    oh christ

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭nagdefy

anna080 wrote: »
    "And now back to the studio", what in god's name was that

All we were missing was Miriam O'Callaghan and the Prime Time set.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭nagdefy

I don't get everyone giving out about KT.

How could she be in anyway stable after what has happened to her over the past year. Also finding out Ciaran tried to kill her was the straw that broke the camel's back. She was retaining faith in him that he was, at heart, a good guy.

That't KT interview was a right farce. When did a television station broadcast an interview with someone who suffered trauma when the interviewee walked out? Have they no cop on that these things are pre recorded and edited. Incompetent gobsh*tes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

Blues_Rock wrote: »
    Man that Katy interview was cringe-worthy to be fair wasn't it.....and yeah, it's totally your mom's fault that you got kidnapped. I mean, he set out a plan to kidnap you, but he was just waiting for that moment in which you'd run away from home upon your discovery of your mom's affair.....he couldn't have possibly kidnapped you any other time now could he?

Back to normality to some degree now, petty storylines of relationship troubles such as Ama and Jake now taking the spotlight :D

:/

Don't forget Don Paulo and Light me up like a Christmas tree just sitting at home frozen in time staring at each other like robots waiting to come to life.
    Is 'The Plan' story over or wha?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

Slightly off topic but I am doing a short term contract in a government body. I went to the canteen today and the guy serving was as camp as anything and did a little salsa dance when getting my salad. I was with three other wonen and independently we aĺl thought he was Cristiano. I shall discover more tomorrow!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,891 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Can someone please lock Ama and Farrah in the box and throw away the key

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

nagdefy wrote: »
    All we were missing was Miriam O'Callaghan and the Prime Time set.

I don't understand why they couldn't have Miriam or someone else from PT or a serious RTE journalist doing the interview. Would've made it more believable seeing as they're on the same bloody channel!

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Blues_Rock

Gebgbegb wrote: »
    Don't forget Don Paulo and Light me up like a Christmas tree just sitting at home frozen in time staring at each other like robots waiting to come to life.
    Is 'The Plan' story over or wha?

I've actually completely forgotten about Paul and Niamh.....how easily one forgets ehh haha :P
    I can totally imagine that though. It's pretty farcical indeed, as you've alluded to, as to how some characters and their story arcs are held in complete suspension waiting to be completed, or either just ended abruptly.....

As for the plan, I'd imagine so, though "the plan" seemed to change every episode so it could well be in a state of limbo :P

I suppose it'll be interesting to see how all this ends, albeit, a drawn out, muddy ending :P

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Raven Runner

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Can someone please lock Ama and Farrah in the box and throw away the key

There's a good long list of people you could throw in along with them:)
    Charlie and Damien to name a couple even Katy i'm sick of her already throw her back in:)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,627 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

They could have at least got Mario Rosenstock to dress up as Miriam!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Hitchens

youwould wrote: »
    I don't understand why they couldn't have Miriam or someone else from PT or a serious RTE journalist doing the interview. Would've made it more believable seeing as they're on the same bloody channel!

Genuinely? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

I was thinking last night, when they showed Farrah sitting in the box where KT use to sleep, a great story would involve her leaving some DNA behind (say a hair strand) that the cops would subsquently find and use that to proove that she was involved in the kidnap.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

bazermc wrote: »
    I was thinking last night, when they showed Farrah sitting in the box where KT use to sleep, a great story would involve her leaving some DNA behind (say a hair strand) that the cops would subsquently find and use that to proove that she was involved in the kidnap.

And Garda Walsh will deny ever letting her in there :) Where in the real world would. Garda leave a member of the public onto a crime scene never mind inviting her to go there.

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭LushiousLips

Who was the woman who interviewed KT? She looks familiar.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,574 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Cazale wrote: »
    I'd help her.

Me too ;)

Me too ;)
    The detective woman in the trench coat? Lads, ye need to go to spec savers, I wouldn't touch her with a barge pole.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

So a photo of a happy Ciaran and Farrah was still on the mantle piece last night in the opening scene. Jesus wept.

• Registered Users Posts: 56,501 ✭✭✭✭walshb

So a photo of a happy Ciaran and Farrah was still on the mantle piece last night in the opening scene. Jesus wept.

So really Columbo McCabe didn't need someone so badly to identify the body...

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Big C

wtf Farrah left about 6 sets of fingerprints in the lockup, ????

• Registered Users Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭political analyst

Big C wrote: »
    wtf Farrah left about 6 sets of fingerprints in the lockup, ????

Presumably, it has already been forensically examined. Therefore, nobody will be any the wiser that she and Alannah were there. By the way, I think the actress who plays Alannah is very convincing because, if you saw her for the first time and didn't know who she is, you'd think she actually was a garda, judging by her demeanour and stature.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

Presumably, it has already been forensically examined. Therefore, nobody will be any the wiser that she and Alannah were there. By the way, I think the actress who plays Alannah is very convincing because, if you saw her for the first time and didn't know who she is, you'd think she actually was a garda, judging by her demeanour and stature.

Allanah reminds me of Wednesday Adams.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,800 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Sam Atwell and his crony writers need to go.... and fast. It's all gone beyond rediculous. I feel sorry for viewers that watch and enjoy it.

Mysel and Gran used to enjoy the programme but its absolutely tanked recently.

Allanah reminds me of Wednesday Adams.

She's a lot easier on the eye than trench coat McCabe.

• Registered Users Posts: 56,501 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Presumably, it has already been forensically examined. .

That doesn't man it can't be reexamined.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,574 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sam Kade wrote: »
    The detective woman in the trench coat? Lads, ye need to go to spec savers, I wouldn't touch her with a barge pole.

Sounds like you could do with trip yourself.

Sounds like you could do with trip yourself.

No need, Garda Walsh is superior to McCabe :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

The whole family seem to be still living in his house. I can't figure that one out. And where did Ellie disappear to?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Sam Kade wrote: »
    No need, Garda Walsh is superior to McCabe :)

There is about 15 to 20 years between them in age. The actress playing the detective looks great for her age. Obviously sticking her in Dermot's trenchcoat isn't an appealing look (Much like when Alannah was smothered in that garda jacket last year) but she is a good looking woman.

Anyway, dangerous territory on Boards discussing actresses looks! (although I have always found it funny that a blind eye is thrown when actors looks are discussed!)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,195 ✭✭✭jos28

Who was the woman who interviewed KT? She looks familiar.

She was in Eastenders years ago. No idea of her name or her character's name, it was way back in the early days of EE.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭FionnB

jos28 wrote: »
    She was in Eastenders years ago. No idea of her name or her character's name, it was way back in the early days of EE.

Mary. She was some kind of Irish cousin of the Fowlers.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement