Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,565 ✭✭✭political analyst

The first Farrah was Fiona Glascott

So four actresses have played Farrah?!

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

If I remember correctly, the first Farrah had straight blonde hair. The second Farrah, who was stalked by Jason (Seán Hanrahan), had curly blonde hair.

This is the original Farrah, played by Fiona Glascott.

003_e6b64fc4a6d8abcbb2da4bce1bc815e2472bff0d.jpg

youwould wrote: »

I vaguely remember seeing her behind the counter of the corner shop after her parents took it over from the Doyles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

As bad as the storyline was I havent watched since Katie was released :)
    Time for another abduction or plan or Ill even take an abduction plan at this stage!

Definitely Ciaran is far from being dead so expect more abduction plans, etc. He will no doubt come back fro revenge against Emmett. Ciaran's sister could well appear in it as well.

A few major changes too with some characters. No garage for Paul and Wayne. What will they have these characters doing instead? Maybe a revival of Blue Dolphin?

I'd like to see some old characters come back into it. Lucy Mallon most certainly, Sylvester Garrigan too. Perhaps Barry O'Hanlon too. What about catching up with Seamuses McAleer and Mannion?

• Registered Users Posts: 86,893 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

She looks like Saoirse Ronan :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

She really does!

Maybe a revival of Blue Dolphin?
    Not gonna happen. The apartment complex that Paul owned (I'm not sure whether he still owns it after being fleeced by Niamh and Dermot) is called "Dolphin Pod" in homage to the now-defunct business in which he and Niamh worked and which was run by Donal Maher.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

In the following picture, Fiona Glascott looks like the present Farrah actress (and also bears a resemblance to Nicole Kidman):

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0321800/mediaviewer/rm3141087232

Sinéad Keenan wasn't Farrah #1. The first Farrah was a young dark haired girl, then they went blonde with Keenan etc.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0444681/?ref_=nv_sr_2

According to Sinéad's IMDB profile, she played Farrah from 1998 to 2003, but that is incorrect because, if I remember correctly, Denise McCormack was playing Farrah in 2001 until Farrah departed to pursue a career in photography. The role of Farrah isn't mentioned in the IMDB profiles of Denise McCormack and Fiona Glascott but, obviously, they did play Farrah.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Every one of Laura and Sasha's lines for the last 2 years is merely about their relationship and sexual exploits. We get it, they are lovers.

• Advertisement

Who the f**k is that!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭Sparko

Sean magically reappeared!

Ama upset that the charity shop doesn't have the game of thrones books.. Such a rare book, can't imagine she'd be able to find it anywhere else!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

Nikki!

Love Oisin!

F**king Ellie A 3 year old stuck inside a 12 year old body.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Who was that fecking eejit talking ama and Jake :confused:

Ohhhh great Nikki is back with her fake Dublin accent :rolleyes: sap!

Wheelie Dan wheeling himself on upto Eskimo boy because there best friends aren't they? They've spoken once maybe Lol and then him saying don't lie too the guards , ehhhh didn't you lie too them when you kicked the head off your man , :rolleyes: Muppet!

Annoying Ellie , enough said :rolleyes:

Ama "I thought the directors cut meant exactly that, it was cut short" sweet Jesus tonight :rolleyes: LOL

Kerri Ann looking well.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,198 ✭✭✭✭JCX BXC

Have to hit mute everytime that annoying fake american cnut comes on.

Insufferable, please get out out out.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

Love Oisin!

F**king Ellie A 3 year old stuck inside a 12 year old body.
    I agree with your second sentence but your first I can't stand the sight of the fcuker :)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Jaysus, the filler crowd all back tonight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭Firewalkwithme

On behalf of someone next to me watching this, can anyone explain why Ellies mother talks like she does?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

Did they find the man from Atlantis yet? Couldn't be arsed watching it as they are dragging it out :mad:

Jaysus Ama and Jake are hard work.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭Sparko

Subtle photographer in the pub there.

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭The Red Lad

Farrah and Emmet shifting away in the middle of the pub as ya do

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I thought Nikki had two kids? We didn't see them once this episode , I suppose there invisible kids are they :rolleyes:

Best thing about this episode was Kerri Ann and her tight blue pants and detective mc cabe ;).

On behalf of someone next to me watching this, can anyone explain why Ellies mother talks like she does?

She fell and banged her head.

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

Kevin saying "the caps".... constantly....I think he means "cops"! Terrible accent.

Pete buying one orange in Spar...jaysus that'll keep him and Dolores going for a while.

Callum going for waiter of the year....;
    Oisin; "I ordered a latte..."
    Callum; "well you got an americano..."
    Brilliant!

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Minnie Snuggles

Oisin hosting a party for social media users - for a minute there I thought he was going to host a Boards Beers night:D:D:D.

• Registered Users Posts: 56,501 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Every one of Laura and Sasha's lines for the last 2 years is merely about their relationship and sexual exploits. We get it, they are lovers.

No different than Oisin and Callum..non stop forced conflict...

Do the writers not suffer with migraines from constantly writing this sh1t?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

We've gone from a huge kidnapping story to Ama getting new shelves.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement