Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Thanks, I missed absolutely nothing then. This was my fear when the Katy story ended that there would be zero incentive to keep tuning in. Looks like I was right.

Reading the mirror TVs guide that came with the paper it says that Brendan makes his return on Thursday

That can't be right sure he's on the run for murder no?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭vkid

Reading the mirror TVs guide that came with the paper it says that Brendan makes his return on Thursday

Hopefully he takes ellie back with him, and has a love affair with sash, ama and Laura tracksuit bottoms. ..and takes them all with him

...and he blows up McCoy's with christy ah no, jake, wheels, Robbie and oisin all inside.

Time for a clear out

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

He'll be sound. Deegan is up to his eyeballs with a drink driving case..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

coolhull wrote: »
    It must be so easy to write lines for RoboYank.....
    "Whaddya mean?"
    "What are ya saying?"
    "Are youuuuu for real?"
    "Why didn't ya call the caps?"
    "Pop, when are ya gonna start acting like a real Dad?"

Well, I have a question for you, RoboDick...
    'When are ya gonna start acting? "
    Last night's big "Deejay Event" in the Station Bar will live on for years in the memories of the thousands of young people who attended.
    Organised in just one night by a precocious teenager and his middle aged mother, (who had a face on her like a well - slapped arse all day) it seems to have consisted of a dozen or so extras, waving around a few empty beer bottles and pretending to be out of their heads on drink.
    There doesn't seem to have been any music, live or otherwise. (Well, maybe a Daniel O'Donnell album)
    This crazy, funky, drug-fuelled, wild 'happening' took place in Carrigstown.
    In a small backstreet pub.
    Out in the smoking area.
    In broad daylight.
    And the highlight of the 'event' seems to have been the glorious unveiling of a badly - drawn poster of a local woman holding a wine glass, which for some reason sent the huge crowd into paroxysms of wild laughter and mirth.
    Oh, how we all laughed!

But I think that the organisers of Electric Picnic, the Lark in the Park, and the annual concerts at Slane, can sleep easy in their brds

Nicola : I'll have a glass of non - alcoholic punch."
    Callum the bartender, being a devious chap, tops up her fruit punch with the tiniest measure of vodka.
    This being Fair City, if course, it means that after drinking a half spoonful of spirits, Nicola is barely able to stand up.
    Which is where Garda Commissioner John Deegan steps in....
    Producing the alco-meter he tells Nicola that he wants "a good big long blow"..... (??)

Thus, Deegan is able to now increase his total number of criminal prosecutions to four, yes, four, in less than three years.

#1 The case against the driver of a small courier van with a faulty tail-light.

#2 The successful prosecution of a teenage girl for the heinous offence of kicking over an empty wheel barrow.

#3 The reckless and willful damage done to an innocent flowerpot stand.

#4 Criminal defacement of a supermarket, by maliciously pissing up against the wall of said supermarket.

We owe a debt of gratitude to Garda John Deegan, who risks life and limb every day to protect the citizens of this land.
    As RoboYank would say, he truly is a 'Super Cap'....

Bravo Sir :D

giphy.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,898 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Who contacts him Farrah or Kevin and how?

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭jasonroche123

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Who contacts him Farrah or Kevin and how?

Kevin I think

• Registered Users Posts: 7,195 ✭✭✭jos28

We were calling for his return months ago, back when Heather was busy poisoning Ellie. Somebody must have been listening....

http://www.wweek.com/arts/television/2017/04/25/an-irish-soap-opera-star-turned-alberta-publican-returns-to-the-small-screen/

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Hitchens

The Heather character has to be the most over the top situation in the history of soap. No need for outpatient appointments, no visits from social services, no mention of rehabilitation, no physiotherapy.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,630 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Hitchens wrote: »
    The Heather character has to be the most over the top situation in the history of soap. No need for outpatient appointments, no visits from social services, no mention of rehabilitation, no physiotherapy.

Keven does most of that!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

jos28 wrote: »
    We were calling for his return months ago, back when Heather was busy poisoning Ellie. Somebody must have been listening....

http://www.wweek.com/arts/television/2017/04/25/an-irish-soap-opera-star-turned-alberta-publican-returns-to-the-small-screen/

It looks like they're reading this thread alright!

Brendan's children have really being mistreated one has being poisoned and the other is on the run somewhere!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

I wonder will Ama shack up with Brendan, given her history with married doctors.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭nagdefy

Have missed a few episodes.

Fair mad fit Heather taking in the shop, bouncing like she's on a trampoline :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Christ, been avoiding this show for the main part now but that RoboYank is really the most terrible character on the show. I honestly can't think of any worse. Seriously awful casting and characterisation

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

Time for Heather to go back to the loony bin.

Kevin and Ama would be greater together because they can be very moral when it suits them!

• Registered Users Posts: 56,501 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Is it just me or does FC have a feel of OTT craziness tonight..100 miles an hour pointless forced scenes!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,650 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

Anyone else think kevin looks a bit like Floyd?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Hitchens

The last time Heather bounced like that she was under the doctor :)

• Advertisement

Jane and Robbie affair.

Calling it.

Ama does have a "couple" of redeeming features, all the same ; )

• Registered Users Posts: 12,480 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Mattel should market a John Deegan action figure.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,059 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

just tuned in there for the end and tom cruise was in mccoys, thats a coup for the show.

Ama sure is showing a lot of front tonight!

I sense Heather is using her brain injury to wriggle out of knowing about Katy plus what she did to Ellie, should be interesting to see what happens now.

Christ, the w.ay Ro.bo.ya.ank s...pea..ks wou....d d..oo yo..ur h...ead i..n

• Registered Users Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

Ama sure is showing a lot of front tonight!

Did anyone else notice where Kerry-Anne's eyes were focused when she was telling Ama "You make a lovely couple!"? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Loblox

Cazale wrote: »
    Time for Heather to go back to the loony bin.

"All I wanted was a Pepsi!"

Shakyfan wrote: »
    Did anyone else notice where Kerry-Anne's eyes were focused when she was telling Ama "You make a lovely couple!"? :D

Ama and Kerri Ann were only one less item of clothing away from FC being a lesbian fantasy tonight ha ha.

On that note, Kerri Ann/Sash/Laura/Ama/Jake are really caught in an atrocious series of stories or should that be the same old sh!t every single few weeks - Sash and Laura having relationship issues, Jake and Ama on and off, Dan just being there coz Sash and Laura are there, Kerri Ann giving everyone advice, I mean, literally NOTHING new has happened with these set of characters for months now, its bizzare.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

Loved the subtle closed sign outside Molloys garage.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement