Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭silverlight69

Why didn't Renee and Hughie remember that Heather poisoned Elliee?

Have they got a problem with their memories?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Why didn't Renee and Hughie remember that Heather poisoned Elliee?

Have they got a problem with their memories?

As a mother Renee would be In-the-Nile about that, it's just something that you'd not believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

I know we've the Plan & KT to worry about......but I've a few niggling questions: Did Amanda get a job and is she living with Cass? Did Pete get a job? Did Caoimhe go back to work or is she still partying? Is Cathal finished his games? Did Sean manage to get in the shower? Is Dan still pissed off with Laura? Did doug ever get his managment experience in the garage?

• Registered Users Posts: 56,213 ✭✭✭✭walshb

You could be onto something here with the "did" questions...

Let's see how far we can go. Did Charlie bury the wife?

Next!!

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭dixiedan

Did Doug ever get the leg over with the American woman?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,734 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is Alannah still away at the wedding or undercover in Galway trying to find Katy or off running all over Dublin with bestie Caoimhe :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is Alannah still away at the wedding or undercover in Galway trying to find Katy or off running all over Dublin with bestie Caoimhe :rolleyes:

Yeah, wtf was that all about?? Was the "actress " there just on work experience? Her pointlessness knew no boundaries (and that is some achievement given all the glorified extras on the show)

dixiedan wrote: »
    Did Doug ever get the leg over with the American woman?

Was she not South American (Brazilian) I can't remember but I think she was

I hope her dead body is found and it leads back to Doug..................(but then we find out it was actually that it was Charlie who killed her and Doug has to admit that he lied all along and didn't get his leg over

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Sparko

Yeah, wtf was that all about?? Was the "actress " there just on work experience? Her pointlessness knew no boundaries (and that is some achievement given all the glorified extras on the show)

I can only presume she is still bumping into Caoimhe everywhere, we're just not seeing it on screen because it makes more sense to see Niamh barging into the hospital demanding numbers and passwords at least 4 or 5 times per episode and to see Ciaran stalking Emmett around the Carrigstown haunts. There's only so much of that they can fit into 20 minutes so we have to do without the other characters for now.

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭SecretsOfEarth

walshb wrote: »
    Tried that and I was denied. I completely forgot that Niamh installed fingerprint recognition. It also said that the plan had reached its quota on the number of different login attempts. Only 20 users allowed...

It's actually facial recognition now I believe, just scowl and eye-bulge and you're Niamh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Raven Runner

Strazdas wrote: »
    The social worker was none other than Lucia Evans, winner of You're A Star in 2006 :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6KmFtBO75o

2 seconds in and she's already the best actor on the show

• Registered Users Posts: 18,833 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

2 seconds in and she's already the best actor on the show

Haha, true :D

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

Strazdas wrote: »
    The social worker was none other than Lucia Evans, winner of You're A Star in 2006 :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6KmFtBO75o

I knew I recognised her!! I was always surprised that she didn't have a more successful music career after You're A Star.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭silverlight69

As a mother Renee would be In-the-Nile about that, it's just something that you'd not believe.

At this stage I'm hoping Ciaran kidnaps Renee

• Registered Users Posts: 18,833 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

youwould wrote: »
    I knew I recognised her!! I was always surprised that she didn't have a more successful music career after You're A Star.

Yes, she was one of the best winners of that show

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

walshb wrote: »
    You could be onto something here with the "did" questions...

Let's see how far we can go. Did Charlie bury the wife?

Next!!

Did the homeless people get home safe on Christmas Eve?
    Did the Spar staff get triple - time for working Christmas day?
    Did that beardy extra ever decide between Seven - Up and Sprite?
    Is Doug really as thick as he looks?
    Did Cass get a good crop of Brussels sprouts this year?
    Did Charlie embezzle the community centre funds to pay for his elocution lessons?
    Did the actor who plays Bob ever look for a real acting job?
    Does Ama not tíre of her job as Carrigstowns doctor/nurse/psychiatrist/busybody?
    Did Stephen get redundancy money?
    Is Dolly sub-letting the beauty salon?
    Is the laundrette running on auto-pilot?
    Where did Glenrose go for Christmas dinner?
    Could KT hear the fireworks go off on New years Eve?
    Did Zoe apply for permanent residence in the Galapogos Islands?
    And, the one that bothers me most, is Hayley still underneath that bed?
    And finally, do the FC writers think we don't care about these vital matters?
    And most importantly, are they right?

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Raven Runner

Having Renee as a mother or a mother in law would be a nightmare:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

Synopsis for next Sundays episode. I take it Heather finds out about Katy and gets injured in the process. Will we now have two months of her recovering whilst Ciaran hovers nervously in the background?

Heather's life hangs in the balance, and her recovery could mean the truth about Ciaran's crimes will be exposed. Meanwhile, Nora panics when Robbie forgets about her driving test.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Cazale wrote: »
    Synopsis for next Sundays episode. I take it Heather finds out about Katy and gets injured in the process. Will we now have two months of her recovering whilst Ciaran hovers nervously in the background?

Heather's life hangs in the balance, and her recovery could mean the truth about Ciaran's crimes will be exposed. Meanwhile, Nora panics when Robbie forgets about her driving test.

For Jaysis sake, Shergar, Lord Lucan, the Third Secret of Fatima, and the crew of the Marie Celest will be located before they find KT, who is being held in the same area, maybe the same street, as her family.
    And now that another person is going to be injured, we'll have to wait till that person recovers before we'll see any further movement.
    Like Winston Churchill once said, "It may not be the end, it may not even be the beginning of the end, but it may be the end of the beginning."
    Well, even that would be a start......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

Can we safely assume Dermot is out of the carrigstown hospital bed then if heather appears to be in it??

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Mouseslayer17

How many refugees will fc be taking in
    I can see it now .ciaran that's not a cell....

RTE are some buckos for practically revealing the whole week of plots.

From what I have read, this thread may go into meltdown.....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

You can know what happens in FC practically a month away if you know where to look..

Enlighten/annoy us!

Enlighten/annoy us!

No, I have some degree of empathy left!

No, I have some degree of empathy left!

:mad: :o

:mad: :o

Keep your quota of " :mad: " emoticons for later in the week!!

You will need them :D:D:D

Use up your " :) " 's now! They will have no worth on this thread :D:P

Keep your quota of " :mad: " emoticons for later in the week!!

You will need them :D:D:D

Use up your " :) " 's now! They will have no worth on this thread :D:P

It must be bad if YOU are saying it's pure tripe, when you usually say it, it's in jest...I can only imagine how awful it's gonna get. :):):)

• Advertisement

It must be bad if YOU are saying it's pure tripe, when you usually say it, it's in jest...I can only imagine how awful it's gonna get. :):):)

ha, I am half joking, just winding ye all up! I seen spoilers though and they seemed so bad, they weren't even good,to use the saying to a more apt way, if you get me !

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement