Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,086 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

happyday wrote: »
    I thought Pete owned that house. He used to live there when he first came into the show I think.

I kinda remember Pete living there and Jackie moved in with him but don't think Pete owns it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

I kinda remember Pete living there and Jackie moved in with him but don't think Pete owns it.

I don't remember anything about it being rented or any landlord?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

KerrieAnn showing a nice bit of cleavage.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,900 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Pete was sharing a house with one of Doug's mate's mother and then was sharing a flat with Orla and Keith

• Registered Users Posts: 6,086 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Even though Kevin is a wowful actor he does talk a lot of sense regarding the Phealen Family suitatition, 'sweep it under the carpet'.

• Advertisement

Even though Kevin is a wowful actor he does talk a lot of sense regarding the Phealen Family suitatition, 'sweep it under the carpet'.

I'd say Farrah is delighted Kevin is around to blow the lid wide open and be blamed :p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Ellie so funny tonight, "just drink your tea".#evil

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Hitchens

2017-06-02_new_31686655_I1.JPG

Sam Atwell - FC guru!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

So Tuesday evening Kevin calls Brendan. Thursday, at some time during the day, Brendan arrives in Carrigstown.

Jebsus thats fast..............

• Registered Users Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Yes but with the new direct flights from Rio to Carrigstown International Airport, entirely plausible.

• Advertisement

Them pancakes Heather is having for breakfast are after making me hungry! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

Call the caps. For the love of God will someone call the caps.

• Registered Users Posts: 56,501 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Only in soapland could a Decco get harassed for sex from a Kerrianne!

Wow ..........check out Kerry Anne! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Jurgen Klopp

Renee just spoke on behalf of the feelings of every viewer there, go back to America no one wants you here :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭nagdefy

I'm heading over to Kerrri Anne's while Charlotte and Sash are out and she's still fertile:p

Don't think Decco is up to the job!

squadro wrote: »
    Call the caps. For the love of God will someone call the caps.

If Kevin keeps going on about calling 'the caps' someone is going to call the Healy Raes.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Go back to America, NOBODY wants you here....thank God Renee is delivering a message to Kevin from the boardsies! Just go away Kevin.

Gotta love Oisin, he is evil but he is one talented actor, his mere presence on screen outshines almost every other actor. Pete being moody....haven't they done that a thousand times already.

Do people like Kerri Ann actually exist in the real world? Genuine question.

Pete back to his annoying worst.

He's like a child. He gave Wayne the fcuking money and it literally went up in smoke. What part of 'there's no fcuking money' can't he understand. Moany oul yoke. Jackie was dead right telling him to go home to his wife.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Go back to America, NOBODY wants you here....thank God Renee is delivering a message to Kevin from the boardsies! Just go away Kevin.

Gotta love Oisin, he is evil but he is one talented actor, his mere presence on screen outshines almost every other actor. Pete being moody....haven't they done that a thousand times already.

Marilyn in Home and Away

• Advertisement

I knew a girl in work a little like her but Kerri Anne is a very exaggerated version.

In fairness her and Decco and the oysters etc was probably the first bit of silly/light entertainment on FC in a long while.

Decco under serious pressure:D

Hughie some weak little shi*e that he couldn't stand up for his son.

Not saying i in anyway like Kevin.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

I wonder would someone like Kerri Ann even look twice at Decco in the real world, they just don't seem to have any genuine chemistry.

The whole Heather and Ellie thing I find actually quite an interesting storyline, even though it started over a year ago. Its not easy to predict what way it will go. if Brendan comes back, its going to add another unknown into the pot :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

Ohh please let there be more scenes like that with Decco and Kerrie Ann. That was actually entertaining. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

Even by Fair City standards that was complete sh**e this evening!

Renee: Heather confessed to something she didn't do

Hello what am I missing as she did drug her child

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Loblox

Its not easy to predict what way it will go.

Kevin on the steps of the cathedral, stabbing Ellie with the daggers of Megiddo as this plays:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

I wonder would someone like Kerri Ann even look twice at Decco in the real world, they just don't seem to have any genuine chemistry.

The whole Heather and Ellie thing I find actually quite an interesting storyline, even though it started over a year ago. Its not easy to predict what way it will go. if Brendan comes back, its going to add another unknown into the pot :confused:

Jenny (Kerri Ann) is dating my husbands cousin in the real world. He's better looking than Decco though:)

I love the Ellie storyline. She was so creepy the other night with the drugged tea.

I think I must be the only one who likes Kevin, besides the fake OTT Yank accent, the actor is doing ok and he has done nought wrong no matter what Renee is blaming him for but now Callum on the other hand, why has he not returned to Barcelona to Rachel yet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34 kiero111

jane needs to put oisin over her knee fast    give him the wooden spoon and paddle   renee needs to whip the **** outta farrahs bare bottom aswell

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement