Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Me when I saw Kerri Ann this evening

Faints.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Why does Deegan just automatically believe the girl saying she is 17, how can he say Callum served an underage when he hasn't proved exactly how old the girl is, she should be asked to produce ID.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭vkid

I love the Ellie storyline. She was so creepy the other night with the drugged tea.

The sooner header and the omen child piss off to Brazil with Brendan the better. Sick of the whole thing. Last night's episode was a complete joke. The whole deco and Kerri Anne trying to conceive story is going to go on and on, with a side helping of sash wanting a baby and Laura not wanting one.

As for jake, Christy ah no, Doug etc nonsense....please someone make it stop. Ditto Oisin and co..

• Registered Users Posts: 23,801 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

vkid wrote: »
    The whole deco and Kerri Anne trying to conceive story is going to go on and on

If Kerri Anne is gunna keeping donning outfits like last night its welcome to. Ya wont be seeing a petition to stop that.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Hitchens

Jenny (Kerri Ann) is dating my husbands cousin in the real world. He's better looking than Decco though:)

I love the Ellie storyline. She was so creepy the other night with the drugged tea.

was Jenny a Playboy Bunny?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,951 ✭✭✭SB_Part2

I feel like the KerriAnne and Deco thing will go down the root of an infertility storyline.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

Hitchens wrote: »

Not that I know of:)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Hitchens wrote:

No, but she visited the Playboy mansion and was photographed with Hef, I remember her mentioning it in an interview when she first started in FC. She's a qualified teacher too, science and maths I believe. I can't remember how the Playboy visit came about!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Next week Heather and Ellie leave with Brendan for Brazil. Kevin helps them to sneak out and also heads back to the US to avoid being caught out by Deegan. Although a lot of people will be glad to see them all go, think about it- what are we left with now? NOTHING. As feared, more Laura/Dan/Sash boring repetitive nonsense...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,195 ✭✭✭jos28

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I think I must be the only one who likes Kevin, besides the fake OTT Yank accent, the actor is doing ok and he has done nought wrong no matter what Renee is blaming him for but now Callum on the other hand, why has he not returned to Barcelona to Rachel yet

You're not on your own, I like him too. The accent is sh1t but he's not a bad addition to the cast. I like the fact that he has actually challenged Renee

• Advertisement

weeks in front of us now of Sash and Laura washing and grooming Decco for him and Kerriann's attempts to become parents, while most of Carrigstown discuss the matter in the Pig, the Bistro and McCoys! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭nagdefy

Hitchens wrote: »

There ain't no motive for this crime, Jenny was a friend of mine;)

Just messing. She was in Heffner's place but i don't think she ever graduated to bunny..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭nagdefy

Deegan to Jane 'don't waste my time again'.

For the love of God what keeps him so busy.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Well if it isn't the Lord saviour himself!

They can't bring him downstairs because someone might see him? Ehhhh how did ye get him up there so ya bunch of Muppets!

nagdefy wrote: »
    Deegan to Jane 'don't waste my time again'.

For the love of God what keeps him so busy.

....driving a taxi :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,565 ✭✭✭political analyst

Brendan knew how it would look when he gave Floyd a lethal injection - if it looks bad, don't do it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

They can't bring him downstairs because someone might see him? Ehhhh how did ye get him up there so ya bunch of Muppets!

Over the back wall and climbed up the gutter.................

DAX6XmfXUAAmDRL.jpg

Brendan going for the Jeremy Corbyn look, isn't he!

Labour-party-leader-Jeremy-Corbyn.jpg

Ten Pin wrote: »
    Kev the yank from f*ck off far and away...
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRK7p_Lg5asKR4wDQLtagQu7aQR3QOr9CK7aLBv-IqaCxMJdi0arg

PLEASE

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

Imagine going down your local Garda station and asking them to stand around and listen in to a conversation you were going to have. You'd be told where to go!

Kevin in a shocked voice "just yesterday Ellie tried to drug me...." Well you are pretty annoying Kevin! Have you tried listening back to your own voice!?

I am actually starting to like Jake now that he's not with Ama. Jake and Jackie for a torrid affair I say!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

I would really like to see more development of the Robbie and his bionic finger storyline!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Brendan's a cross between Tommy Tiernan and Roy Keane.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

Brendan's a cross between Tommy Tiernan and Roy Keane.

Brilliant. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

What's with Dougs hitler hair,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

He walked into a busy pub, stood and looked around and immediately spotted his family who just happened to be gathered together. They then hurried him upstairs "in case someone saw him". SERIOUSLY??

• Registered Users Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

Shakyfan wrote: »
    He walked into a busy pub, stood and looked around and immediately spotted his family who just happened to be gathered together. They then hurried him upstairs "in case someone saw him". SERIOUSLY??

Everyone else just thought he was Tommy Tiernan.

What's with Dougs hitler hair,

noticed that myself!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Brendan gets phone call from complete stranger lunchtime Tuesday. Books flight from Brazil to London pretty much straight away then goes to Belfast for some reason instead of Dublin and arrives Thursday afternoon to demand to see his daughter. Fast traveller!

I haven't watched FC as long as some here- has Pete ever smiled once? His entire set of storylines revolves around fights with Delores/Damien/Jake/Wayne etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

Pete is one whiny bollix. How many times is he going to ask Wayne for the money back!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,900 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Cazale wrote: »
    Pete is one whiny bollix. How many times is he going to ask Wayne for the money back!

It is the new Niamh and Dermot "I want my money"

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement