Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

And considering all the dialogue recently between Robbie and Callum, there has never once been a mention ever again of the garage robbery that Robbie forced Callum to set up - how many years ago is it now - the storyline never led anywhere

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

A. Person wrote: »
    I take it your not a fan of the show talking bread? :)

Ha, trust me, this thread, when at it's best makes Fair City the best thing since sliced talking bread!

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭CassieManson

I still haven't a clue why Pete is so hostile to Jake

Pete is hostile to Jake due to a very contrived scene last week when Pete arrived in Ama's house to fix her shower and witnessed a fight between Ama and Jake as they were breaking up. Based on this he thinks Jake is violent.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 A. Person

Ha, trust me, this thread, when at it's best makes Fair City the best thing since sliced talking bread!

I'll be back on later so to see what's happening. Still no skybox:(

Pete is hostile to Jake due to a very contrived scene last week when Pete arrived in Ama's house to fix her shower and witnessed a fight between Ama and Jake as they were breaking up. Based on this he thinks Jake is violent.

Oh, christ, seriously!

The man that spends all day, every day being hostile to anyone close to him, whether it be his wife, his step-son and step son's wife, his business partner, his ex-wife, his son, Paul Brennan, Tommy sees a row between a couple, one of whom is the most obnoxious, argumentative, bitter, depressing, high horsed hypocrites in town and he thinks her boyfriend is a violent villain for attempting to reason with her

source.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

I am surprised I could put that list together as I was honestly only paying half attention to the episode! And that is the honest to god truth!As I have watched f all of the show the last 3 weeks

I still haven't a clue why Kevin has completely made a U-turn on the welfare of Ellie with regard to Heather
    I still haven't a clue why Pete is so hostile to Jake
    I still havent a clue what is the story with this baby and why her mother isnt about
    I still don't know why Carrie Crowley and Jake are so close suddenly?
    I haven't a clue what is happening with the garage but it seems Wayne got a loan and Pete wants money back
    I still don't know what the point of Dan is
    I still don't give a sh*te about Laura and Sasha's relationship
    No.4 is the answer to No.2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 BillyKilkenny

Jesus christ as soon as ermagaah opens his mouth RAGE

When is Caoimhe's obvious affair with Emmett starting. It has been 3 whole scenes now and still we have no progress.

Deegan is ridiculous! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Blues_Rock

I see Dan and Laura had two nice cups of err.....nothing. Pedantic I know but when you're tired of the storylines you tend to just look at the little things. The lack of steam/vapour coming from the cups, plus the fact that it looked like there was nothing in them anyway gave it that impression :P

Ugh.....what is wrong with me?

On a less pedantic note. What is with all the characters becoming narky all of a sudden? Nora, Pete, Sash, etc
    Granted they're hardly the most jovial bunch in Carrigstown but there's a limit :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,442 ✭✭✭JoeA3

Can't go anywhere without bumping into lesbians in Carrigstown.

Dan has a great poker face. He just pulls his usual miserable face, easy. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Is this skill sharing group a cult or scientology or something?

"Send me drawings Ellie"!

"I am f*cking 13, I'll send you an e-mail "

• Registered Users Posts: 7,195 ✭✭✭jos28

When is Caoimhe's obvious affair with Emmett starting. It has been 3 whole scenes now and still we have no progress.

Does that mean that Emmet could be getting the ride twice :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

Cathal: here's a thought ....get lost!!!!
    Robbie : :0 :0 excuse me?????

That Cathal gangster has some filthy mouth on him!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

At last.. one "will they/won't they" storyline reaches a conclusion
    So what's left

Will KerriAnn/Decco conceive a baby or won't they
    Will Emmett and Caoimhe start an affair or won't they
    Will Norah go working for Spilland or won't they
    Will Sasha and Laura agree to move in together and start a family, or won't they
    Will Wayne and Orla repay Pete's loan, or won't tney
    Will Pete get over his animosity to Jake, or won't he

Did I miss anything - not to worry, there's plenty above to get us through the summer....

What a load of old crud...

• Registered Users Posts: 86,900 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Are we really to believe Brendan who was in Brazil for many years, comes back and is still in love with Heather who dumped him for her brother and now has a head injury :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,894 ✭✭✭NewbridgeIR

That girl who was chatting to Sash and Laura has been in it before hasn't she?

Desperate accent and acting.

That girl who was chatting to Sash and Laura has been in it before hasn't she?

Desperate accent and acting.

Laura went on a date or had a ONS with her. And Dan spent a week talking about it

• Registered Users Posts: 86,900 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I thought Laura wanted kids a while back and was even going get Dean to help her, now she dislikes kids :confused:
    Carol's daddy is coming back and Caoimhe wants to go back to medical school

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

Farrah's fckin roots ffs

Who is responsible for the FC wardrobe?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭Sparko

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Are we really to believe Brendan who was in Brazil for many years, comes back and is still in love with Heather who dumped him for her brother and now has a head injury :rolleyes:

Haha he barely batted an eyelid in relation to her mental state - commendable I guess but not sure how realistic it is.

But then again I don't expect realism when watching this!

Under the Spar sponsorship contract what percentage of the show needs to be staged in the shop? 40%? More?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Cormdogg wrote: »
    Under the Spar sponsorship contract what percentage of the show needs to be staged in the shop? 40%? More?

We get it- they sell own brand Pringles!

As feared, the post-Katy and Plan storylines are absolutely cringe inducing and beyond boring. They have already DONE the whole Caoimhe-Damien plus Pete vs the world stories a dozen times by now. FC is just one long repeat. There is literally nothing worth watching in it right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭waterlesshouse

hate to say this but good acting there with Renee and heather

• Registered Users Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭Laois_Man

SO I suppose Social Services who were investigating the care of tinky-winky will just completely forget about her existence now?

Laois_Man wrote: »
    SO I suppose Social Services who were investigating the care of tinky-winky will just completely forget about her existence now?

Oh Ellie is taking a trip Gallapogos style, no questions asked you better believe it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

hate to say this but good acting there with Renee and heather

They must be the quickest packers in Ireland. Not a suitcase in sight. Who bought the tickets for them? Will Ellie miss her school tour? Will someone ring the school to say she won't be back? So many questions!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭bubbles o hara

I'd assumed that Katy's 'flat' was Ciarán's, the one she went to a few weeks back. Or have they now decided that she's suddenly got herself a career and is living in the city center? Jebus H. this show is unreal. :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement