Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

happyday wrote: »
    They must be the quickest packers in Ireland. Not a suitcase in sight. Who bought the tickets for them? Will Ellie miss her school tour? Will someone ring the school to say she won't be back? So many questions!

Ellie will draw a picture with her crayons of a plane and the Christ The Redeemer and send it to school and they will put 2 and 2 together

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,951 ✭✭✭SB_Part2

I thought Dan fired Laura for doing steroids? How did she get her job back?

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Lemonposset

Cormdogg wrote: »
    Who is responsible for the FC wardrobe?

I know! It's the middle of summer, the hottest month in 40 years, the hottest day of the year, a bona fide heat wave, and what is Farrah wearing? A polo neck. Which she's been wearing since winter. Back-to-back polo necks. OK, the wardrobe couldn't have predicted todays weather but come on, give the girl a t-shirt, she's making me sweat looking at her

• Registered Users Posts: 7,442 ✭✭✭JoeA3

SB_Part2 wrote: »
    I thought Dan fired Laura for doing steroids?

Wheely?

I know! It's the middle of summer, the hottest month in 40 years, the hottest day of the year, a bona fide heat wave, and what is Farrah wearing? A polo neck. Which she's been wearing since winter. Back-to-back polo necks. OK, the wardrobe couldn't have predicted todays weather but come on, give the girl a t-shirt, she's making me sweat looking at her

in fairness, it was filmed almost 2 months ago!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Lemonposset

in fairness, it was filmed almost 2 months ago!

Who knew temperatures would be above freezing in late June?!

Who knew temperatures would be above freezing in late June?!

It is Ireland :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11 A. Person

Wow. I still haven't seen the episode but the backlash on here is quite fierce. Was it really that bad?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭bubbles o hara

Is anyone else fed up of Sash? If I hear her say Kim, Kim, Kim, Kim, Kim one more time! I never thought I'd say this, but I almost feel sorry for Lycra Laura at the moment. :mad:

A. Person wrote: »
    Wow. I still haven't seen the episode but the backlash on here is quite fierce. Was it really that bad?

I will be honest with you, A. Person, you have entered a thread that takes the p^ss out of the show! Tonight was one of the more positive responses, trust me! Have a read through the thread and you will get the tone of it after a while!

It was one of our prized posters who started that much publicised Petition to End the KT plot!

If you love the show, you are entering dark territory! We are very negative critics!!

• Advertisement

Is anyone else fed up of Sash? If I hear her say Kim, Kim, Kim, Kim, Kim one more time! I never thought I'd say this, but I almost feel sorry for Lycra Laura at the moment. :mad:

Lycra
    does the dirt tomorrow with that awful actress in McCoys.
    Cue another tiresome lesbian love triangle.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 A. Person

I will be honest with you, A. Person, you have entered a thread that takes the p^ss out of the show! Tonight was one of the more positive responses, trust me! Have a read through the thread and you will get the tone of it after a while!

It was one of our prized posters who started that much publicised Petition to End the KT plot!

If you love the show, you are entering dark territory! We are very negative critics!!

I will give it a read.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Lycra
    does the dirt tomorrow with that awful actress in McCoys.
    Cue another tiresome lesbian love triangle.

There must be enough for a hexagon now.

A. Person wrote: »
    I will give it a read.

I do hope you stay with us though!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭vkid

Delighted header and the demon child are gone. Good bloody riddance. Now another 50 or so characters to kill off..roboyank and the chillean brotherhood of carrigstown being top of my hit list.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

I'd assumed that Katy's 'flat' was Ciarán's, the one she went to a few weeks back. Or have they now decided that she's suddenly got herself a career and is living in the city center? Jebus H. this show is unreal. :D

Sure the entire Gripey family with 3 incomes of sorts were struggling to afford the rent on the family home. They went through all that hassle of keeping KT's room then she high tails it. Everyone else in FC is struggling to find or afford rented accom, no problem for KT! I would imagine in reality of course somone held hostage over a year would be in professional care for a year not sent home on the day she gets found.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Eoghan's girlfriend has returned. Somebody should tell her Katie was found. No scenes whatsoever with her and Eoghan during the whole crisis.

Renee really has morphed into an old bag and Meeeeee Daaaaaaaa is rapidly competing with her as the days go by.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭jasonroche123

How did Deegan not force an entrance and search the house other day like what normal cop would just take someones word for it that a person on the run wasn't there - of course they are going to deny it

IT IS GUARDS

NOT CAPS

NOT EVEN COPS.

YOU ARE IRISH. STOP USING A's instead of O's to convince us otherwise.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,442 ✭✭✭JoeA3

IT IS GUARDS

NOT CAPS

NOT EVEN COPS.

YOU ARE IRISH. STOP USING A's instead of O's to convince us otherwise.

From his jobbing / agency profile: http://www.firstcallmanagement.ie/gavin-fullam/

Accents
    RP, Hiberno and various English and American.

:pac:

Take a drink everytime someone says:

"Cathal Spillane is bad news, stay clear of him"

Dan lives his life through everyone elses relationship.

Utterly pointless character.

"I'll keep my opinions to myself"..................As if.

Seems McCoys is evolving into The George now

• Registered Users Posts: 3,247 ✭✭✭alan partridge aha

5 lesbians in Fair City Ffs

5 lesbians in Fair City Ffs

And not one of them interesting. Or likeable.

Every character that ends up being gay is utterly typecast by their relationship status and by cheating, love triangles, relationship arguments etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭Sparko

Ah yeah, smooching someone in your local pub that is constantly full of your neighbours and relatives, no way that could go wrong!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

It takes at least a few days for a letter to be sent to you about breaking the speed limit and yet Deegan stormed in the very next day to confront Kevin about this. You weren't so sharp investigating the disappearance of Katy O Brien when she was less than a mile away and the main suspect was practically standing in front of you, eh Deegan :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

What if that new girl that is all over Emmet is actually Ciaran back in disguise..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

If I hear about "the group" one more time I'll puke. Are Miriam and her daughter really aliens looking to take carrigstown over one group member at a time. Jane has finally dumped her cold shoulder tops for a new look. All her tops now have neck straps. Can't take too much more of this excitement:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭jasonroche123

If I hear about "the group" one more time I'll puke. Are Miriam and her daughter really aliens looking to take carrigstown over one group member at a time. Jane has finally dumped her cold shoulder tops for a new look. All her tops now have neck straps. Can't take too much more of this excitement:cool:

Rule number two of the group: Do not discuss it on boards

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement