Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭LushiousLips

Wtf is this group. Do they exist? Is Miriam qualified to lead it.
    Hannah is pretty in fairness to her and I wish Emmet would trim his beard.
    I was away for a few weeks. Thanks guys for letting me know I missed feck all. It was nice to delete so many episodes from my sky planner.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,195 ✭✭✭jos28

They are The Cultologists and Dermish is their leader. He made such a balls up of his plan to scam Paul that he needs a new source of income to fund his life somewhere between here and the Galapagos Islands.

Miriam is the team leader, she recruits the new members. They all learn to trust each other and then commit to sending their hard earned money to the Leader Dermish. His plan is to infiltrate everyone in Carrigstown and take control. Sure lookit, he already has the senior detective wearing his cloak (trenchcoat).

That's my take on it anyway, it's as good as some of the sh1t they've come up with.

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭cumulonimbus

I think they are the Carraigstown branch of the Church of Scientology. I'm sure I saw Tom Cruise hanging round in the nuts aisle in Spar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Grady Boyd

Emmet is dependent on the dole now ? Thought he did ok for himself gambling ?

Where has Rose and her dementia gone ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

Grady Boyd wrote: »

She forgot about it!

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭dogcat

Weren't Dermot and Ben supposed to be back a while ago?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,630 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

dogcat wrote: »

They were but Rose forgot to collect them from the airport!

So do you think they handled Katies release well ?

So do you think they handled Katies release well ?

The television was on in the O'Brien's house and they were listening to the weather waiting for the news to come on once.
    They also did a hilarious Television interview with Katy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,195 ✭✭✭jos28

She forgot about it!

:D:D:D:D

Was the whole story about Ellie going bra shopping made up?

Speaking of bras, was Debbie the only fair city character to ever appear in her bra ?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Speaking of bras, was Debbie the only fair city character to ever appear in her bra ?

No Niamh has oh and Tracey.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

Stephen has been sighted working as a doorman at the Merrion Hotel...wearing a 'Stephen' name badge. Step up from McCoys.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

fin12 wrote: »
    No Niamh has oh and Tracey.

And Jane. But that was in my dreams. If that counts.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,565 ✭✭✭political analyst

Where did it say she has dementia?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,565 ✭✭✭political analyst

dogcat wrote: »
    What indication was there that they would return to Carrigstown?

bazermc wrote: »
    And Jane. But that was in my dreams. If that counts.

If the writers were clever, they could spice up the show by having random scenes of Jane in her underwear, jane answering the door to the postman in her underwear would be a hell of a lot more of a believable scene than the whole street hanging out in spar every day

Where did it say she has dementia?

She appeared to be showing early signs of it a while back because she kept on forgetting things and making mistakes!

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Scram

mloc123 wrote: »
    What if that new girl that is all over Emmet is actually Ciaran back in disguise..

rofl!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Scram

lol if they get rid of kevin and his accent im out, hes the only reason im half watching it atm. Me and my 2 sisters laugh everytime he says something, its great fun!

Spoiler next Sunday 2nd July!
    Ben becomes angry when he learns the real reason Dermot brought him back to Carrigstown, and Pete's efforts to make amends with the San Martin's fail to go according to plan.
    Who are the San Martin's?

The Chile brothers?

I don't know how to do spoilers......but I wonder do any of us here give a s*ite if a spoiler is not greyed out.

The Chile brothers?

I was thinking that but I wasn't sure of their surname!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Spoiler next Sunday 2nd July!
    Ben becomes angry when he learns the real reason Dermot brought him back to Carrigstown, and Pete's efforts to make amends with the San Martin's fail to go according to plan.
    Who are the San Martin's?

They are returning!!

I posted this a few weeks in jest to spread false rumours but I am so happy they are back! I wonder if he is returning to
    send him off to America again as he can't keep him while on the run or if Dermish is handing himself in
    Cue scenes where Dermish and Binjumin are walking around in hoodies and hiding upstairs when Deegan knocks on the door and questions Jane whether they are here as someone spotted them!

sadly it also means The Don and Niamh will most likely unfreeze from their temporary frozen at the kitchen table state the last time we saw them.

Also, I like the way they
    never addressed how Ben is surviving considering he has a disease that forced him to go to America in the first place to get care not available in Ireland so he wouldn't die!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Is Zoe back from her Christmas holiday to the Galapagos yet?

Opening scene for every episode for last few episodes. ...Emmet drinking coffee outside Vinos with miserable face. ...Caoimhe suddenly emerges and it develops into a conversation about her domestic problems......

Wtf is Roboyank wearing! !!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement

Wtf is Roboyank wearing! !!!!!!!!!!

His bath clothes!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement