Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭Murdoc90

They are aware that there is only a 4 hour difference between ourselves and brazil right? Not that hard to arrange times for phone calls. Also the sooner Sash and Laura break up the better its such a farce they have ZERO chemistry and were just thrown together.

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭Delboy2015

The cult gains a new member...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

The least sexiest lesbian relationship on tv ever.

Laura is the worst.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,630 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I'm sick of Ellie and she isn't even in the country!

• Advertisement

A new "I want my money" plot I see.

#inventive
    #RecycledDialogue
    #IWantMyMoney
    #CathalSpillaneIsBadNews

Dan perving, obsessing and gossiping about other peoples relationships again.

Yes that is single, zero charisma, mid 40s, wheelchaired Dan

NOOOOOOOOOO LOVELY GREEN T-SHIRTED JANE

STAY AWAY FROM CATHAL SPILLANE

HE IS BAD NEWS!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Grady Boyd

I'm fed up of all the Lezbos in Fair ****ty

Grady Boyd wrote: »
    I'm fed up of all the Lezbos in Fair ****ty

I actually think the writer is somebody who really dislikes lesbians and their trying to turn the public off them to.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,577 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sash Just leaves a baby that doesn't belong too her down by the front door where anyone could just take her, so herself and macho woman laura could have cringey sexy time?

I was right when I said all the babies in carrigtown are invisible! Sash wheels her new foster child into spar and we hear babies noises but never once see the kid!

Where was caoimhe dillon going with the leather skirt? I thought she was going to some cult meeting and not clubbing.

Renae didn't know what too do with herself because there was no more bedtime since annoying elle left? I think that proves shes not 14 and more than likely 6!

Saps the lot of em!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,577 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Wtf is Roboyank wearing! !!!!!!!!!!

His rambo clothes, all he needs now is a bandana.

I actually think the writer is somebody who really dislikes lesbians and their trying to turn the public off them to.

Yeah, they seem to be completely defined by their sexuality and relationship status and it is just constant cheating, cheating, cheating. love triangles, arguing.

Or else they are in a box for a year...............

Either or

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

Roboyanks attempt at buttering a slice of toast is a new low even for fair city's standards.

How is Dr Brendan financially supporting himself and his disabled wife and child in Brazil ?

How is Dr Brendan financially supporting himself and his disabled wife and child in Brazil ?

He helped Pat hickey sell tickets for the Olympics last year and is a multi millionaire

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

He's a doctor :)

bazermc wrote: »
    He's a doctor :)

A doctor that can't realise that his 13 year old child is acting like a 4 year old and that bringing his wife back on the run despite her being seriously not in a state to head to the shops or make toast, never mind emigrate and try help raise a "13 year old 5 year old" girl in a foreign country with no access to family help.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

What on earth is group supposed to be? A 12 step meeting thing?

• Registered Users Posts: 86,900 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Scram wrote: »
    lol if they get rid of kevin and his accent im out, hes the only reason im half watching it atm. Me and my 2 sisters laugh everytime he says something, its great fun!

I want Kevin to stay too

• Advertisement

The lesbian love triangle!

triangle.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 86,900 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I assume Cristiano was up front marching with Taosiseach Leo for Pride

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

amtc wrote: »

Maybe it is. It's on every day even on Sundays.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭nagdefy

Roboyank looked like he was wearing one of those GPS tracking tops, only back to front :confused:

Ellie seems a lot more chirpy on facetime from Brazil, probably the weather:D

Brendan is one desparate man, especially for a qualified doctor, you'd think he'd have a little choice. But no he falls in love, again, with Heather. Forget about the incestuous relationship with her brother, she now has the added attraction of brain damage. Brendan is a glutton for punishment. And of course he has a 6 year old teenage daughter too.

And Bob, where do you start. He's very upset because Ellie won't work in McCoys or the Pig!! This is his ex's grand daughter. A lady he's constantly there for but the relationship offers him nothing in return only misery with the miserable Phelans.

He has lost all purpose in life. If ever there was another candidate to attend the Phoenix Cult meetings it's Bob!

The best thing to emerge from recent Fair City episodes is Hannah. I find her very easy on the eye :) Dozy Emmett has a good thing land on his door step with zero effort.

Laura is one of the most selfish characters on the show. It's all about her, her running, core work, yoga, steroids. No time for children, cheating on Sash who despite being a bit of a bore at least has a big heart. Nina and Laura are a far better match. As some here have pointed out 5 lesbians on the show out of about 50 characters, about 10% of the Carrigstown population! Talk about gender quotas, is there a new 10% lesbian quota on Rte soaps?!

Finally Cathal and Robbie. The two 'hard men' who intimidate with grimaces (Cathal) and as of late strange index finger movements around the forehead (Robbie to Callum). Two shapers about as hard as wet kleenex.

Fair City is in mid summer mode alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,985 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

Some form of self help / self improvement group.

To me Miriam and the other one remind me of two school teachers trying to get Emmett to do his homework of his own accord without getting cross with him!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭threetrees

Laura has always had a slight American drawl in her accent. Perhaps she'll turn bisexual and have a relationship with Roboyank.

What was Ellie's video message like? So so childish!

I think Ellie gets too much hate on here, you only have to listen to Joe Duffy a couple of times to know that every 3rd child these days has a special needs helper at school so maybe a lot of11/12 yos are like her these days ?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,802 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

I think Ellie gets too much hate on here, you only have to listen to Joe Duffy a couple of times to know that every 3rd child these days has a special needs helper at school so maybe a lot of11/12 yos are like her these days ?
    Shes not special needs, just immature.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 Shellybelle

Or as RoboYank would say, a Dactor

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement