Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

I would have thought Derms would be dying for the ride of Jane. Instead he refers that his new liver has given him a new lease of life and then falls asleep.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

I think Dermishh is sick again, and wants to dump Binjumin with Jane perhaps (of course Jo doesn't exist anymore)

The spoiler was that Ben finds out the real reason Dermisshhh has brought them back to Carrigstown and is left upset/angry.

Him bein weak on the couch and lying about being followed indicated something is going on.

I am just glad he is back, the ridiculousness of The Return of The Derm plot over the next while is going to serve up some classic thread moments I think!

1c07d16afcd3b0a4f0232c6df0fdb6ea.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 30,632 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

bazermc wrote: »
    I would have thought Derms would be dying for the ride of Jane. Instead he refers that his new liver has given him a new lease of life and then falls asleep.

I think the reason Dermot fell asleep is because he's sick again.

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

I had to laugh at Jane stirring the empty pot tonight. Usually she's stirring everything else. If I thought the writers were capable of inside jokes I'd be mighty impressed. :P

nagdefy wrote: »
    The 'gym talk' with RoboYank and Lycra tonight 'I was really feeling the burn there'!!

DCdFMvrXYAA5ALC.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭liam7831

You would love to box dopey Damien in the head, ever since Frank left for that job to Waterford he's been in a foul mood

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,577 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Of course just like when love hate was moving wooly mammoth and kt to the flat and no one saw them because everyone is half blind , the same happens when dermish and Benny boy come back, they should have gone to spec saver!

I'll get my coat :pac:.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,247 ✭✭✭alan partridge aha

Those Chilean cnuts do my head in.

Those Chilean cnuts do my head in.

The faux outrage and claims of racism when Pete, the one miserable b*stard in the town, made a rare light joke about South America/Chile cocaine was ridiculous writing considering Christy Ah Now constantly makes stereotype gay jokes!

Plot driven nonsense, completely abandoning realistic reaction to a joke!

OH, and for what it is worth Christy Ah Now, cocaine IS grown in Chile, you t*sser and exported to Europe.

http://uk.businessinsider.com/r-chilean-police-seize-12-million-worth-of-cocaine-in-drug-bust-2016-7?r=US&IR=T

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭LushiousLips

Bela at the childs first birthday ffs. Surprising Cas wasn't there with him.
    Are we going to be tormented again with another plan....then blackmail after Cathal finds out. Same sh*t different day

• Advertisement

Bela at the childs first birthday ffs. Surprising Cas wasn't there with him.
    Are we going to be tormented again with another plan....then blackmail after Cathal finds out. Same sh*t different day

That is how Jim Bartley earns the big bucks! Great scene! Stunning acting!

I think Bella was invited because his daughter beat the living daylights out of Head n Shoulders. Seems logical?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,195 ✭✭✭jos28

Ok, I shall say this only once or maybe I should whisper it...

Sssshhhh I actually like Roboyank, don't know why but he doesn't annoy me as much as other characters.

jos28 wrote: »
    Ok, I shall say this only once or maybe I should whisper it...

Sssshhhh I actually like Roboyank, don't know why but he doesn't annoy me as much as other characters.

We all have "prablams"!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭JoeA3

Roboyank sounds a lot like when Mario Rosenstock does one of his yank "impressions". CSI's Horatio springs to mind!

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭Murdoc90

Gas how Damo and Caoimhe pronounce Saoirse two different ways. I know a couple with a baby called Saoirse and they hate Damo's pronunciation of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

Murdoc90 wrote: »
    Gas how Damo and Caoimhe pronounce Saoirse two different ways. I know a couple with a baby called Saoirse and they hate Damo's pronunciation of it.

Damo's way is how Saoirse Ronan tells the Yanks etc to pronounce it - Surr-sha. I've always pronounced it Seer-sha.

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

I zoned out for a bit while watching...what is Pete's role in the shopping centre place? Other than being a pain in the h00p?

laylag wrote: »
    I zoned out for a bit while watching...what is Pete's role in the shopping centre place? Other than being a pain in the h00p?

Caretaker but don't call him it to his face or he might lose the plot!

laylag wrote: »

Nope, that is about it.

Christ, Ben's voice would do your head in. Get him a strepsil

Jane's shoulders are still MIA. Must be gone on the run with Damo's neck.

• Advertisement

Bella, the nosey b*stard. Mind your own business. That baby is NOTHING to do with you.

Ha, your one RoboYank is pretending to be straight with can't act in any way!! Stumbling over her lines and missing words!!

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭Delboy2015

Damien is a chronic pain...words can't describe how thick the man is.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Lemonposset

Can someone explain to me how Caoimhe will just hop back into medical school after dropping out before?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,160 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Did Caoimhe get veneers?dont remember her being as "toothy" in the past??

• Registered Users Posts: 42 roise2000

Delboy2015 wrote: »

He was spot on about Dr. Dillon though:p

This Damo Wife controlling, anti-education, Stepford Wife stuff is RIDICULOUS !!!!!!!!! I hope Caoimhe beats the cr*p out of him

Delboy2015 wrote: »

It's a fairly typical soap theme. Any character that shows an inkling of ambition to work somewhere other than the local pub/shop/garage/laundrette is looked upon with derision! She'll either:
    (A) see sense and go back to working in Vinos.
    (B) go to college (in Galway) and will never be seen again.

There is no in between option :pac:

Can someone explain to me how Caoimhe will just hop back into medical school after dropping out before?

I think she said she'd have to wait to apply for the CAO next year!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭jules86

Zoe is in Milan. Wonder did she move into Sarah Platts place

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement