Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

Oh shut up Pete you jackass!
    The homeless will not be fed on your watch.

I used to like him...the writers have turned him into a hateful character.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,633 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Why can't Jake and Cristiano give the food out at the door of the arcade?
    I'm disappointed I was hoping for a big armed robbery.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

It is coffee, not caffee.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,577 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

RoboYank: "Pat of Caffee"

• Registered Users Posts: 23,803 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

RoboYank: "Pat of Caffee"

Surely you mean "Pat af Caffee"

• Advertisement

Dermot really meant he is off to bed when he said he is "turning himself in"

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

SO Zoe is in Milan now??

• Registered Users Posts: 6,086 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

jules86 wrote: »
    Zoe is in Milan. Wonder did she move into Sarah Platts place

But how did she end up in Milan, she goes Dublin to the Gallopopos (sp) to Wales and now Milan... :rolleyes:

But how did she end up in Milan, she goes Dublin to the Gallopopos (sp) to Wales and now Milan... :rolleyes:

She's a well traveled child!

In an interview Seamus Power said he, Ben AND ZOE were on the run TOGETHER! This interview would have been done weeks after he returned to the set and doing his scenes! He doesn't even know himself what is going on!!

• Advertisement

Damien's acting techniques consist of digging his hands into his pockets and blinking furiously. Awful!

Zoe must have kept all her pocket money to be able to afford all these flights while Binjummin wasted his on comics and milkshakes!

http://www.edreams.com/flights/milan-galapagos-islands/MIL/GPS/

She's a well traveled child!

She's more on the run than Dermot and Ben.

laylag wrote: »
    Damien's acting techniques consist of digging his hands into his pockets and blinking furiously. Awful!

Damo has a great variety of acting techniques. They consist of arms folded and hands in pockets and.........well thats it

Some other skills include

Folding Arms
    Crouching Back
    Shrugging Shoulders
    Puss face
    Bottom lip trembling
    Swaying on the spot
    Staring intensely at the other actor

two classic Damo scenes

2014-10-21_new_4100973_I1.JPG

gallery_soaps-fair-city-200113-1.jpg

Folding Arms Crouching Back Shrugging Shoulders Puss face Bottom lip trembling Swaying on the spot Staring intensely at the other actor

Damien Halpin stars in this summer's big blockbuster ......"Crouching back, shrugging shoulders"

• Registered Users Posts: 6,074 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

There's a guy works down the chip shop swears he saw Kelly and Zoe at Glastonbury, maybe they're making their way back to Carrickstown for Christmas :-)

laylag wrote: »
    Damien Halpin stars in this summer's big blockbuster ......"Crouching back, shrugging shoulders"

Yeah, I seen the preview poster.

0003d92d-800.jpg

Wasn't Damien's mother Tess strangled maybe he puts up his shoulders to protect his neck.

Wasn't Damien's mother Tess strangled maybe he puts up his shoulders to protect his neck.

What neck??? :confused:

#HeadnShoulders

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

Ahhhh lovely, what a fantastic, disjointed, car crash of an episode, no Brennans or KT's just the usual horrific dialogue and atrocious acting we know and loathe

No aspect of the POD makes any sense at all. What is it?

Has anyone ever seen a couple go into a pub and order an orange juice and soda and lime?

• Advertisement

Cormdogg wrote: »
    Ahhhh lovely, what a fantastic, disjointed, car crash of an episode, no Brennans

Guess who's back on Sunday night?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭threetrees

I miss the POD's Bookin's.

Cormdogg wrote: »
    Ahhhh lovely, what a fantastic, disjointed, car crash of an episode, no Brennans or KT's just the usual horrific dialogue and atrocious acting we know and loathe

?

I wouldn't have it any other way!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

I reckon Damien is actually 10 foot tall if he stood up straight. Really weird how he almost compresses his torso neck and chin in every scene hes in. Its literally the same old hands in pockets chin down stance everytime he appears plus he has a massive head!

• Registered Users Posts: 34 kiero111

I think jane shud put a sign up outside the door of hse saying brothel inside- come and pump the living feck outta me
    and damo shud just hit one good slap on that caoimhe

I am always in favor of people going back to college. However, ever since Caoimhe joined Fair City she's being on about dropping out of medicine and wanting to take it up again. I'd have no faith in her sticking at it.

I am always in favor of people going back to college. However, ever since Caoimhe joined Fair City she's being on about dropping out of medicine and wanting to take it up again. I'd have no faith in her sticking at it.

She is very unsure of what she wants, last month she just wanted to go out and get pised now she wants to go to med school, could be a side effect, or maybe she's grown up. Damo wasn't very supportive, he should be encouraging her and not burying his head in his shoulders.

She is very unsure of what she wants, last month she just wanted to go out and get pised now she wants to go to med school, could be a side effect, or maybe she's grown up. Damo wasn't very supportive, he should be encouraging her and not burying his head in his shoulders.

I agree supporting almost anybody but I'd find it hard to support her.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,247 ✭✭✭alan partridge aha

Pete was bang on, not insured after hours, offered to take the food to the shelter, Ama was dead lucky to drop that cnut. Fcuk off back to Chile if your not happy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Did you see her after a few cocktails the other night? I wouldn't care to be bringing a sick child to her on a monday morning after she'd been to a BBQ.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement