Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,985 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

Dermot : "This is my home and Ben's home".

Has he forgotten he gave the house to Jane? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭nagdefy

Mena Mitty wrote: »
    There's a guy works down the chip shop swears he saw Kelly and Zoe at Glastonbury, maybe they're making their way back to Carrickstown for Christmas :-)

Sounds very like the Kirsty MacColl song 'There's a guy works down the chip shop swears he's Elvis':D

I reckon Damien is actually 10 foot tall if he stood up straight. Really weird how he almost compresses his torso neck and chin in every scene hes in. Its literally the same old hands in pockets chin down stance everytime he appears plus he has a massive head!

He's like a giant tortoise!

Pete was bang on, not insured after hours, offered to take the food to the shelter, Ama was dead lucky to drop that cnut. Fcuk off back to Chile if your not happy.

Right.. Moving swiftly along then..:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I reckon Damien is actually 10 foot tall if he stood up straight. Really weird how he almost compresses his torso neck and chin in every scene hes in. Its literally the same old hands in pockets chin down stance everytime he appears plus he has a massive head!
    She is very unsure of what she wants, last month she just wanted to go out and get pised now she wants to go to med school, could be a side effect, or maybe she's grown up. Damo wasn't very supportive, he should be encouraging her and not burying his head in his shoulders.

Also couldn't wait to have a child and then after it was born trying everything not to spend time with it, she even cut her maternity leave short and it wasn't for financial reasons. She doesn't know what the f*ck she wants.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

fin12 wrote: »
    She doesn't know what the f*ck she wants.

A drunken kiss with Emmet which she then tells him was a big mistake and spends roughly 25 episodes in a state of guilt and wondering should she tell Damo.

A drunken kiss with Emmet which she then tells him was a big mistake and spends roughly 25 episodes in a state of guilt and wondering should she tell Damo.

When did that happen?

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭muggles

What are the chances with Jake and Nuss Ama split and Damo and Caoimhe on the way out that Damo and Nuss Ama will get together for Round 2.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

muggles wrote: »
    What are the chances with Jake and Nuss Ama split and Damo and Caoimhe on the way out that Damo and Nuss Ama will get together for Round 2.

Thanks for ruining my day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

fin12 wrote: »
    When did that happen?

In the near future.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,195 ✭✭✭jos28

Mr Jos is just back from the Recycling centre where Pete from FC was beside him in the queue. I said that I hoped he wasn't as grumpy as Pete, apparently he had a grumpy head on him and wasn't friendly at all.

jos28 wrote: »
    Mr Jos is just back from the Recycling centre where Pete from FC was beside him in the queue. I said that I hoped he wasn't as grumpy as Pete, apparently he had a grumpy head on him and wasn't friendly at all.

In fairness it is a dump on a grey miserable afternoon, not a theme park!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,195 ✭✭✭jos28

In fairness it is a dump on a grey miserable afternoon, not a theme park!! :D
    :D:D:D Come to think of it, I'd don't reckon I'd be smiling either

• Registered Users Posts: 12,182 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

I predict that entire mindfullness meeting group thingie crap will be a major cult and then a major storyline as they enslave themselves in a particular location ala Waco. Just like LH and KT were a typical story for northside Dublin. Lots more Hey and rack off to come.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭bubbles o hara

The only story I'm interested in is the developing affair between Jane and Cathal. If (and it's a huge if) the writers play it right, they could be the best couple to ever hit FC.

The only story I'm interested in is the developing affair between Jane and Cathal. If (and it's a huge if) the writers play it right, they could be the best couple to ever hit FC.

I agree but I think Jane should have played a bit harder to get and made him wait for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,905 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

What happened with Mondo and dancer Karen?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,895 ✭✭✭NewbridgeIR

Grandeeod wrote: »
    I predict that entire mindfullness meeting group thingie crap will be a major cult and then a major storyline as they enslave themselves in a particular location ala Waco. Just like LH and KT were a typical story for northside Dublin. Lots more Hey and rack off to come.:rolleyes:

Brookside did a great cult story in 1994. Simon Howe blowing up number 5.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,611 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

You'd swear Damien was actually a good catch the way he goes on instead of a not very good looking middle aged whingebag.

I'm just surprised Caoimhe lasted this long listening to his constant moaning.

4 episodes behind fair city I'm just catching up now are these meeting classes the start of a cult storyline

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,086 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

4 episodes behind fair city I'm just catching up now are these meeting classes the start of a cult storyline

They will be if FC writers read this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 TheLoudSilence

I quite like Cathal and Jane!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

Oh hey Niamh!!!!!!

Christ, the "hughie was a drunk and done such and such because of drinking" bitchy comments by RoboYank are tiresome.

If a care taker who was on the job a wet week started upsetting a paying vendor in an "arcade" he'd be outta there. Stfu Pete.

Is Caoimhe playing Sandy ina Grease production somewhere?

Do you really want to do this here? (Spar) Where else do you air your dirty laundry in Carraigstown?

LIFE IN PRISON LOL!

Is it me or does Caoimhe look really frail on the face?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,086 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

A lot of zombie extras in the Spar tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,160 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Is it me or does Caoimhe look really frail on the face?

Emphasising the teeth...and has lost a LOT of weight..

Breaking Voice Ben has a "plan"

Christ, they never learn!

• Advertisement

If Ben is only going into 1st year he'll be 30 leaving school

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement