Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭maurv1

Was really disappointed tonight. Thought Dermo was going to croak it that time, but sure he was back to normal after the break :mad: Jeez!

He's such an annoying little git at this stage!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭lulu1

maurv1 wrote: »
    Was really disappointed tonight. Thought Dermo was going to croak it that time, but sure he was back to normal after the break :mad: Jeez!

He's such an annoying little git at this stage!

AH sure poor Dermot is only doing what he's told he can't croak until he get's the go ahead

• Registered Users Posts: 10,350 ✭✭✭✭Marcusm

No research done whatsoever. He said he was only staying a week which presumably means his purpose of visit would be leisure and yet hes still hanging around and now he wants to move in with Dan....how can he afford this? As you said, references??? Is he going to stay as an illegal alien. FC has hit a new low for consistency. A week!!!!!!!

There was a discussion about an Italian grandfather and that Jake had yet to apply for the passport; I assumed Cristiano already had. The more amusing thing about Cristiano is the Dublin inflection in his accent; not surprising as the actor has been here for some time but out of keeping with the character.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Lemmiwinks86

Missed it tonight :( I'm guessing your one is still locked up and dermot is looking healthier than myself after the liver transplant?

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Mouseslayer17

What was heather drugged with?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56,215 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Not sure, but whatever it was it has put a permanent grin on her face...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

Marcusm wrote: »
    There was a discussion about an Italian grandfather and that Jake had yet to apply for the passport; I assumed Cristiano already had. The more amusing thing about Cristiano is the Dublin inflection in his accent; not surprising as the actor has been here for some time but out of keeping with the character.

Sure if he needs a pointless fake passport like Jake did, he can now go to Greasey now instead of Cathal. On the topic of pointless fake passports, what does Dermot want one for? Does he want to sneak himself, Ben and Zoe out of the country or is he just leaving them?

• Registered Users Posts: 15 coolcat1991

Who realized Heather wasn't taking neen dizzy when she got up and feel back into air saying oppzy and started laughing
    and Reene letting Ellie have a leomond if I drugged my mother I centrally would not been getting a soft drink but a sore bottom

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Will Mr "Ah No" please make his way to Gate 23 immediately, this is your last warning. Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Christy Ah No wants to move in with Dan. "You and loads of others" says Dan.
    Who, Dan?
    Loads of people want to share a small apartment with the world's most depressing man and his sanctimonious bad-tempered outbursts.
    Hmmmm.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,686 ✭✭✭Pretzill

Cormdogg wrote: »
    What visa is Christy on exactly? Dad advertised a room to rent in his apartment (what apartment) on a notice board in the community centre!!! And better he rents the room out to a guy who approaches him on the street. He leases a room out to a Chilean guy who is just visiting his homeless, unemployed brother. A guy who is also unemployed. What references did he have exactly? A good word from the local cleaner? Proposterous! Everything about Christy's character, scenario, back story, storyline is beyind rediculous

Dan in a Darth Vader Voice "Cormdog...I am your father!"

And in relation to an earlier discussion regarding unfinished storylines;
    Is that poor girl still tied to the chair with Cathal menacingly grinning over her?

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

I had a great laugh at the property 'website' Heather showed Ellie. Someone at FC has been practising their Microsoft Word skills again! It reminded me of when Dr. Hiya and Bob had an A4 sized print out photograph of themselves posted on their kitchen cabinet! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

Grow the fk up Ellie. When I was your age I was out working and not talking like a 3 year old.

Ah poor little Ellie. Go on there love and have a lemonade/milkshake/pizza/treat. Your mammy will be fine!

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭cumulonimbus

Dreamy Sleepy Nighty Snoozy Snooze

• Registered Users Posts: 18,835 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

Cormdogg wrote: »
    Did Bob sack Jake or something? And how the F are Emmet & LoveH still living together? Eoghan still there too?

That part is bizarre. Emmett and Ciaran hardly even know each other, hate each other's guts and yet are living under the same roof.

And Dermot's hair has mysteriously changed colour since last week. What are they giving him?

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭hungrypig

Yes, I'm fairly sure Bob told Jake his job would be waiting for him when he got back. The writers of peppa pig are more consistent than these clowns. Every episode I watch, I always feel like I've missed the last because they've started a new story that doesn't make sense ( like Christina moving in with wheelie Dan ) , totally out of the blue.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Dans gym mustn't be doing too well he has to take in a roomie, is he allowed to sublet, Nora will probably end up sharing with him :eek:.. Isn't Paul Brennan the landlord/owner.. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

Dans gym mustn't be doing too well he has to take in a roomie, is he allowed to sublet, Nora will probably end up sharing with him :eek:.. Isn't Paul Brennan the landlord/owner.. :confused:

Where does he live again? Last I remember he was in that basement place with the dirty windows when he was with Carol. And how can Christiano afford the deposit and rent? He's not working!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

happyday wrote: »

Where does he live again? Last I remember he was in that basement place with the dirty windows when he was with Carol. And how can Christiano afford the deposit and rent? He's not working!

Remember he got out of hospital (I know we have all tried our best to forget Dans time in hospital with his trembling sulky face and the love octagon)
    Anyway Greasy sorted him out with this modernised wheelchair accessible apartment)
    I think he sleeps on the side of the road though as he is there on his own every morning.
    He really turned into a pathetic character 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

does Niamh ever so home to change?

she must be living on a trolley in that hospital corridor and every now and then somebody presses am ejector button and she's sprung over to Dermot's room

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭The Parish priest

I have missed a few episodes (thank God) could someone explain, why is Dermot planning to go on the run with fake passports instead of just returning the money to pauls account ? Does he really think that its in Ben ( who also has a serious health issue right????) & Zoes best interests to uproot their life in Ireland to live under a false identity in Latin America or whatever ?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,835 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

I have missed a few episodes (thank God) could someone explain, why is Dermot planning to go on the run with fake passports instead of just returning the money to pauls account ? Does he really think that its in Ben ( who also has a serious health issue right????) & Zoes best interests to uproot their life in Ireland to live under a false identity in Latin America or whatever ?

He seems to have done a dramatic u-turn and without discussing it with Jane or anybody else. The previous episode he was talking about returning the money to Paul so I don't know what has made him change his mind.

Besides, surely he is too ill to flee anywhere. He would need a constant supply of medication and regular check ups etc which he couldn't do if he was on the run.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,179 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

The Doctor tells Dermish he has high blood pressure and high blood sugar. Shortly afterwards Jane is pouring him a nice big glass of lucozade!

Next week Katy feels unloved when Ciaran tells her hes heading away with Farrah for a few days.

Grandeeod wrote: »
    The Doctor tells Dermish he has high blood pressure and high blood sugar. Shortly afterwards Jane is pouring him a nice big glass of lucozade!

Give them a break will you, that Lucozade scene was a whole THREE scenes after the doctor said he had high blood sugar, I mean how on earth could they have remembered that...

My money

My money

My money

My money

My money
    walshb wrote: »
    where's me money?
    walshb wrote: »
    I knew they'd get fed up with "where's me account numbers" and revert back to the tried and trusted "where's me money?"
    Cazale wrote: »
    Bitch Better Have My Money.

61707881.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭SecretsOfEarth

I thought Heather and Ellie were moving to Kerry...why was she showing her a cottage in Drumshambo?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,179 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

I thought Heather and Ellie were moving to Kerry...why was she showing her a cottage in Drumshambo?

Intentional plot device.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Le Cheval

Strazdas wrote: »
    He seems to have done a dramatic u-turn and without discussing it with Jane or anybody else. The previous episode he was talking about returning the money to Paul so I don't know what has made him change his mind.

Besides, surely he is too ill to flee anywhere. He would need a constant supply of medication and regular check ups etc which he couldn't do if he was on the run.

I'm pretty sure Jane tried to convince him to run at the end of an episode one night, so that's where he got the idea from.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Next week Katy feels unloved when Ciaran tells her hes heading away with Farrah for a few days.

I know we were joking a bit, but this genuinely could go on until next Christmas.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement