Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

I know we were joking a bit, but this genuinely could go on until next Christmas.

Yep and they are doing it out of pure spite at this stage.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,520 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Dans gym mustn't be doing too well he has to take in a roomie, is he allowed to sublet, Nora will probably end up sharing with him :eek:.. Isn't Paul Brennan the landlord/owner.. :confused:

Does the gym even exist? We never get see it :rolleyes: Wheelie dan is so miserable all the time anyway he probably frightened all the members away.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

Does the gym even exist? We never get see it :rolleyes: Wheelie dan is so miserable all the time anyway he probably frightened all the members away.

Its in the park :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

My fav quote of last year. trigger to wheelie Dan. "What are you going to do, reverse over me"??

A hundred grand ffs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

Marcusm wrote: »
    There was a discussion about an Italian grandfather and that Jake had yet to apply for the passport; I assumed Cristiano already had. The more amusing thing about Cristiano is the Dublin inflection in his accent; not surprising as the actor has been here for some time but out of keeping with the character.

Sure if he needs a pointless fake passport like Jake did, he can now go to Greasey now instead of Cathal. On the topic of pointless fake passports, what does Dermot want one for? Does he want to sneak himself, Ben and Zoe out of the country or is he just leaving them?

Christy is setting up a business now! FFS! Some holiday, if he secures a business loan I give up!

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Littlefinger

Surely they could have gotten the extras in that scene to act a little horrified at that scene.

WTF! They're kidnapping Ellie! The poor girl in Spar didnt know where to look! Fixing the Munchies! I'd love to go into my local Spar every day and recreate a FC scene and see how it goes down

Why the fook is Hughie behind the counter????

• Advertisement

Lol LH & Farrah are both kidnappers! Soul mates! Pity Goth Cop is back to wreck the buzz

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Littlefinger

Tantrums are normal for a child of Ellie's age? what is she supposed to be? she acts like a three year old. Even Jack and that other child act older

Carraigstown was really lacking a Chilean street food place!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

Did they get a job lot of off shoulder tops for Jane?

Cazale wrote: »
    A hundred grand ffs

Splutter!! For the passports??? Jake's was 2k!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

Finally an extra who can act !! Give the guy with the beard at the bar who winced at Heather an Oscar :D

Cazale wrote: »
    Carraigstown was really lacking a Chilean street food place!

Christ what visas are those 2 on? Christy gets let an apartment and now let a business unit? He must have some references! How did Jake get back into the country without a penny to his name? "Now that I have decided to live here" Fair play. This is the same FC universe where the local cops/murder squad/missing persons unit/traffic corps barged in an searched a private residence within minutes of of an annonymous tip off of an illegal immigrant. Absolutely crazy but.........pales in comparison to the Ellie child snatching!!!! (And the Plan 2.0)

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

Jane was in Vinos having coffee and said she was going to Dermot's at 10. In the next scene Renee said Bob took Ellie to the pictures. Before 10am? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Had to laugh at all the unanswered plot holes tonight...

Ellie going to the cinema with Bob at 12pm on Tuesday 10th January when every other kid is in school and no awl fella on the planet would be bringing an 11yr old girl alone to the cinema!

Heather living in Leitrim and writing a book? How can she afford the rent/mortgage? Shes only an aspiring writer and has no money. While we are on the subject, how can she afford the car she used to drive to Leitrim? Clothes? Food? Meds? ???

Why does 13 yr old Ben need to play with Jack who is years younger than him?

Imagine Jane going to the parent teacher meeting. "Are you his mother" "No, ive been sniffing around Dermot and his family ever since I heard hes planning to fleece the local business guru of a million quid to provide for his family. I pretended to have cancer and blackmailed this same man and I'm guaranteed a decent cut of the cash. Hows Ben getting on in Maths?"

Christiano "I'm only here for a week" gets a lease approved in a few minutes walking in off the street with a stupid idea for a business and despite being a TOURIST he gets all the documents signed off and approved before a midday coffee.

Katy is being held in a tiny garage and in all that time, despite Ciaran working with cars all day, only 2 people have visited- his Garda girlfriend and now Farrah. The door to Katys cell was clearly visible and we have seen enough scenes of Love Hate walking in and out to know that all Katy has to do is have tantrum number 78786754 and start banging on the door to alert Farrah of her presence.

Why would Farrah think Ellie would just stay in a strange mans house for 4 days straight and not want to go out once during that time?

Is it possible for Christiano to be in a scene where he ISNT linked by the nearest female?

I could go on....so I will:

How can Ciaran now afford that house all by himself when he kicks Eoghan and Emmet out?

Emmet is on a lease so therefore he has the right to ring up the landlord Charlie and tell him to sort out the situation.

Does Nurse Ama work anymore?

What kind of social worker sends a letter to a family to state that she wants to talk to the child of a recently released psychiatric patient a day in advance instead of just, you know, TURNING UP LIKE SHE DID IN THE MIDDLE OF A PACKED PUB ON A SUNDAY NIGHT?

Take a bow FC, you clearly haven't a notion what you are writing. You give hope to would be script writers. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭The Parish priest

Is zoe back yet ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

I was planning to write something about the stupidity of tonight's episode, but Wanderer, above, has stolen all my plans.
    Well done, Wanderer. You did it better than I ever could!

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Is zoe back yet ?

No, Zoe has been adopted by a family of giant turtles out in the Galapogos. Islands. But I predict they'll soon get p1ssed off with her miserable, unsmiling face.

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭cumulonimbus

coolhull wrote: »
    No, Zoe has been adopted by a family of giant turtles out in the Galapogos. Islands. But I predict they'll soon get p1ssed off with her miserable, unsmiling face.

We can look forward to seeing her in Planet Earth III.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

Heather living in Leitrim and writing a book? How can she afford the rent/mortgage? Shes only an aspiring writer and has no money. While we are on the subject, how can she afford the car she used to drive to Leitrim? Clothes? Food? Meds? ???

Heather had a successful book written about her and Floyd. She fled to Brazil and came back broke and then was hospitalised. I am unsure about the Leitrim connection. Was she from there? I don't remember if she was brought up there by her adopted parents? I assume she is renting this cottage and is not the owner of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Mrs cockett

Wouldn't it be great to see her in her cottage in Drumshanbo.

She could even meet up with Michael Harding one day in the local Londis

• Registered Users Posts: 6,062 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

Quick question. Who was Heather's father ? Was it ever mentioned. Would be great if it was Bunions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭maurv1

What was Heather doing in the hospital for a year. I wonder?? Scratch a little beneath the surface and she's still as disturbed as ever. And still can't understand how they missed the Munchausens syndrome .

I don't know whether it was our TV or not, but Dermo's skin appeared to us to have a yellowish tinge tonight. Did FC get it wrong again...give him the colouring after the transplant:roll eyes:

Said upthread by someone else too, but Ben going off to play wit h Jack. Gimme a break:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

Mena Mitty wrote: »
    Quick question. Who was Heather's father ? Was it ever mentioned. Would be great if it was Bunions.

I am unsure if her father was ever mentioned. Maybe he was way back.

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭hungrypig

Nnnnooooooooooo , not another kidnap story. They have two kidnappings on the go now. What the f#@* is wrong with the 67 writers ? Do they think there is anything credible about having so many sieges / kidnappings in a small street. There has been about 6 in the recent past. Ground hog day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Haha Ciarans adding to his collection. I hate Dermot, he's a bloody pr1ck. Just call the guards on him and wipe that smug look off his face.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement