Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,839 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

walshb wrote: »
    All this does she know where she is is irrelevant to the point. That being will she report the very serious incident? As in tell the Gardai exactly what happened...Knowing FC she may not and all will be forgotten.

You would think she would have to report him. Ciaran could be a serial killer for all she knows, she already knows he was contemplating killing her there and then in the garage.

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭dogcat

I thought it was a great episode tonight, great by FC standards.... Not reading spoilers makes it better. :).... They let themselves down with the sense where Jane says, "I have to collect Ben from school" .. FFS, how embarrassing will that be for 6ft, 13 year old Ben having to be collected from school.. :rolleyes:
    I don't think that Ben is actually that tall, it's just the camera angles.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

MelanieC wrote: »
    She doesn't know the location. She asked Katy "where are you?" and Katy said "I don't know,a room somewhere."
    Neither of them know she's in the workshop.

Katy DOES know that she is in the workshop. a few weeks ago Ciaran pretended to let her go, she ran out of the cell but he had the door locked up so she is aware of where she is. As others have said, Heather just knows shes locked up SOMEWHERE, she didn't have time to find out that it was in that room.

• Registered Users Posts: 56,230 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Katy DOES know that she is in the workshop. a few weeks ago Ciaran pretended to let her go, she ran out of the cell but he had the door locked up so she is aware of where she is. As others have said, Heather just knows shes locked up SOMEWHERE, she didn't have time to find out that it was in that room.

We get it that Cheshire Cat may not know exactly where K T is, but will she report what happened to her? As in her going to a place, finding a gameboy with K T pleading for her release, LH coming in and attacking her and threatening to kill her, her finding out that LH is holding K T captive....

Strazdas wrote: »
    You would think she would have to report him. Ciaran could be a serial killer for all she knows, she already knows he was contemplating killing her there and then in the garage.

And she knows that he is holding a girl captive.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

We get it that Cheshire Cat may not know exactly where K T is, but will she report what happened to her? As in her going to a place, finding a gameboy with K T pleading for her release, LH coming in and attacking her and threatening to kill her, her finding out that LH is holding K T captive....

She will eventually reveal it I'm sure but theres still a tiny, miniscule crumb at the bottom of the KT kidnap story barrel that needs to be scraped out, and judging by the fact that Sundays ep describes
    Heathers life "hanging in the balance"
    I can only presume that the next few weeks are going to consist of:

"Will she wake up"

and even if she does, will she remember anything about KT or will anyone believe her. Jesus, Ive just given the scriptwriters ideas to keep this going until 2018. :rolleyes:

And she knows that he is holding a girl captive.

You would think this would be a great opportunity for Heather to make herself look good in front the community, the person responsible for Katy O'Brien being found at last and released.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,743 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

No one will believe Heather about Ciaran maybe except Emmett will be more suspicious

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,529 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

How has Paulino still not noticed that all his cash is gone in fairness?

Dermot's a little snake with the way he's Jane, using her like that, I'm she told him where too go last night but she'll probably still go with him :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

Dermot just needs Jane to empty his Po!

• Advertisement

Dermot's a little snake with the way he's Jane, using her like that, I'm she told him where too go last night but she'll probably still go with him :rolleyes:

Yes, he's become very deceitful. Looks like he was planning on doing a runner without even telling her and she was supposed to be his friend.

A very simple and childlike algorithm called 'bank account finger recognition.' It's all the rage these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Littlefinger

nagdefy wrote: »
    Dermot's storyline really is beyond ridiculous.

A decent, honest man flips completely. Embezzles millions from a friend to provide for 2 kids who aren't on the poverty line. Then all the crazy 'logistics'.

Not defending the crap storyline but being at deaths door could easy cause someone to snap?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Heather is clearly a better fighter than Farrah.

Ok, so Cheshire Cat does have amnesia... less than 24 hrs ago she almost got murdered after stumbling upon a helpless K T...

What did she spray in Farrah's eyes? Also jeez is Ellie dumb or what . Why would you go with the woman who tried to strangle someone in front of you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

This...........................to everything

tumblr_ll5iu47xoQ1qc08ab.gif

What did she spray in Farrah's eyes? Also jeez is Ellie dumb or what . Why would you go with the woman who tried to strangle someone in front of you.

It's her mother...Ellie is not some grown adult.

GIVE ME MY MONEY

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Sparko

Is this episode set on the same day as yesterday's episode or did I miss something? What a long day and it's still bright out, Jane has even changed clothes I think.

• Advertisement

This isn't the time!

The Gardai in this are funny.

Heather got her mental illness from her mother.

Sparko wrote: »
    Is this episode set on the same day as yesterday's episode or did I miss something? What a long day and it's still bright out, Jane has even changed clothes I think.

For once it picked up immediately after last nights one ended

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

Jaysus, Renee is as blind as fcuk! Mad!!

Is everyone going on the run this week??

Is everyone going on the run this week??

Well Operation Transformation has started!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Icsics

Didn't have to go far for the taxi, literally outside rte!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

Is Renee the most frustrating character in soap history?

I've had some really bad patches with my mom but if she treated me the way Renee is treating Farrah I would have snapped or walked a long time ago.

This reminds me of the keystone cops.

• Advertisement

Ben is drawing a list of his top destinations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement