Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 56,229 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Ellie, I think the writers have put medicine in all our tea!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

another 2 years of KT locked up.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Heather - i believe I can fly
    I believe I can touch the sky

No dear, you are not well.

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Littlefinger

She falls down how many flights yet Ellie only has to run down three steps?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭nagdefy

Kinda compulsive viewing but.... BIZARRE!!

• Advertisement

Have a feeling Heather will have a few lucid moments before dying and KT will be free in a few episodes:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Heat_Wave

That was beyond ridiculous!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

The quick smirk of relief on LH's face was gas! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭flowerbattle

nagdefy wrote: »
    Have a feeling Heather will have a few lucid moments before dying and KT will be free in a few episodes:)

Elly must be at your tea too

when FC do these wierd "big" dramatic episodes they are just f*cking batty!! From the sieges to the gas explosion to Dermissshhhhs car crash to the seance with Bob a few years back I mean, like everything logical is thrown out the window! But it is great news for this thread!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

It was so ridiculous it could have been a spoof comedy.

another 2 years of KT locked up.

They'all be fooking married by then.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Pie and Mash

I hope that was because 'Heather' got a better offer because if the writers killed off her over 'love/hate' then I despair at where this is all going .....unless she survives of course, I mean anything is possible at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

Disappointed Cristianos search for a cleaner didn't feature more heavily this episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,179 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

I need to watch that episode again.....just to be really really feckin sure it was as crap as I currently think it was. Last night was very bad. Tonight has left me in despair for all the wrong reasons.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Am I only one who thought it was hilarious when Katie was all packed up and waiting to be rescued? Awks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,146 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Once Heather took to the stairs,there was only ever going to be one outcome for her..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Excellent portrayal of a mentally unstable women from Una Kavanagh, If she doesn't get some award for that there really is no justice, it was just tragic to see Ellie following her mother around with love and fear and anger all in her little soul and Heather herself is such a complex individual that you cant but be fascinated with her.

Ellie heard her say that about KT, surely they have to run with that. Love Hate smiling at the end what a scumbag he is. Dragged on even longer now. KT should surely be slitting her wrists at this stage, theres no hope.
    Does Niamh not work? How far is the hospital from Carrigstown? Niamh managed to flit from the ICU to the Hungry Pig and back again, bumping into the very people who also practically live in the ICU- Robbie and Jane. They must be wracking up some petrol bills from the constant back and forth.

Also, Niamh hasn't had a shower since New Years Eve, she has been floating around that hospital in that filthy purple coat and her laptop for days now. Dermot probably gags 10 minutes before Niamh walks in, the stench must be unbearable!

Cazale wrote: »
    Disappointed Cristianos search for a cleaner didn't feature more heavily this episode.

So true...and Nora's driving lessons😩

• Registered Users Posts: 6,062 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

Did Katie ever watch the Shawshank Redemption. She should ask LH for a poster of Neil Horan or Daniel O Donnell and start scraping and scooping the wall with her spoon in da middle of de night.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Elsewhere in The Plan:

Say-show-me-the-money-again-i-dare-you.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

jojofizzio wrote: »
    That Ellie wan is a PITA...what age is she supposed to be again??
    Yeah Pita is right. Professional. Intelligent. Talented. Actress. .......well done ellie you were brilliant tonight.

I think that was just the actor that plays LH smiling at the end of that! Not the character! How could you get through that scene without breaking your sh!t laughing!

Ellie heard her say that about KT, surely they have to run with that.

I'd agree if Ellie, a 10-11 year old girl, didn't act like a 4 year old.

'Mam you did a bad thing to Farrah' and other such gems from a girl of her age.

Mena Mitty wrote: »
    Did Katie ever watch the Shawshank Redemption. She should ask LH for a poster of Neil Horan or Daniel O Donnell and start scraping and scooping the wall with her spoon in da middle of de night.

I really hope that wasn't a typo there!! :D

nagdefy wrote: »
    I'd agree if Ellie, a 10-11 year old girl, didn't act like a 4 year old.

'Mam you did a bad thing to Farrah' and other such gems from a girl of her age.

I wonder does the girl that plays Ellie just wonder "why the fk am I acting like I am 4 years of age!"

• Registered Users Posts: 6,648 ✭✭✭Glebee

I miss Tommy the Ram. He has not been in it for a while. I bet hes off riding something.

Glebee wrote: »
    I miss Tommy the Ram. He has not been in it for a while. I bet hes off riding something.

lambing season.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,093 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

Ahh I really thought Ciaran was going to come clean there. I also thought he was going to chase after Heather in his Subaru. That would have been great.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Littlefinger

Yeah Pita is right. Professional. Intelligent. Talented. Actress. .......well done ellie you were brilliant tonight.

Are you Ciaran in disguise or someone related to Ellie?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement