Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v7] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

the garda car starts up while the gardai is running back to the driver seat :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭nagdefy

I really hope that wasn't a typo there!! :D

Cracking up!! Brilliant post TTB:D

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Heather to Ellie : "What? You put medicine in my tea? Oh well, obviously there's only one thing I can do then "

*Jumps over barrier*

Splat!

Ellie :"No! No, Mammy! It was just Calpol!"

Yeah Pita is right. Professional. Intelligent. Talented. Actress. .......well done ellie you were brilliant tonight.

Am i correct in saying Ellie is an excellent dancer/singer? Was she on some show over Christmas?

Totally off topic but things are getting a little heated on the weather thread over whether today's weather forecast was over hyped. Quite entertaining:)

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057691441&page=113

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Yeah Pita is right. Professional. Intelligent. Talented. Actress. .......well done ellie you were brilliant tonight.

Are you Ciaran in disguise or someone related to Ellie?
    No just a poster who has no problems with directors. Writers . Actors been criticised . But when it's little kids eg ben ellie zoe. I think some posters go over the top in their posts. Ellie is playing a part and was brilliant tonight. No harm in giving credit where it's due now and again for a change !

Was that Heather or a rag doll hurtling over the banisters ? It was like a scene played on fast forward....... must watch it again .....in a split second SPLAT !

I've absolutely zero sympathy for KT now .....she should stop simpering and smiling and kick the fcuking **** of of Ciaran or that door !!! Feign sickness, suicide whatever then kick him in the balls when he comes up to her . Throw the fast food ****e in his eyes , or do a "Heather" and spray his eyes with hairspray !

It's plain stupid now !

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭silverlight69

Is Renee the most frustrating character in soap history?

I've had some really bad patches with my mom but if she treated me the way Renee is treating Farrah I would have snapped or walked a long time ago.

Farrah must be thinking : "Why wasn't I adopted?, instead of Heather".

Farrah is the reliable daughter. She is the one taken for granted. Typical of Renee.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,062 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

I really hope that wasn't a typo there!! :D

I have laughed at your post. Of course you all know I didn't mean the good Fadder...I meant the young fella from One Distraction ;-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,062 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

Glebee wrote: »
    I miss Tommy the Ram. He has not been in it for a while. I bet hes off riding something.

Something you say not someone...very interesting. Could it be the mechanical bull in the backroom of the Station, that Tommy fella is fit for anything. The cracked plates in Carrickstown would wanna watch their backs.

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Niall_76

I love the way Heather and "Eleanor" were standing at the food place holding the trays and a load of cops marched by and didn't see them

Farrah must be thinking : "Why wasn't I adopted?, instead of Heather".

Farrah is the reliable daughter. She is the one taken for granted. Typical of Renee.

I suppose it's the whole guilt thing of not keeping Heather as a baby.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭silverlight69

nagdefy wrote: »
    I suppose it's the whole guilt thing of not keeping Heather as a baby.

Renee doesn't seem to realise that the daughter she did bring up is normal. Poor Farrah.

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

Had Nora ever met Ellie before tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

nagdefy wrote: »
    Totally off topic but things are getting a little heated on the weather thread over whether today's weather forecast was over hyped. Quite entertaining:)

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057691441&page=113
    Flights from dublin cancelled to heathrow. Once again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

Lets all meet up and tell the Garda in the middle of Spar! Lol

They walked to Donnybrook from Glasnevin to get a taxi to Hueston Station lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭maurv1

Oh dear! Another chance missed to end the whole Katy thing :mad: How long more is it going to drag on??

Renee..what an awful cow she is. I'm sick of her.

How long is it now since The Don was relieved of all his financial assets and still no sign that he is aware of it. That, to me, is one of the most infuriating things about this load of codswallop.

"Will you watch the place until I get back?" "Eh yea I do work here! And sure its just people reading the back of juice."

OM FUGGIN F. Dinner for 2 in the ICU!

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭currants

I think Ellie is a great little actor-she has the most convincing sad face ever. Its not her fault the script she's given is shoite. Heather and Lovehate are really good too, more of these guys and less of Niamh and Dermot's deja vu fest, they should have had a joiner give him that new liver instead of a surgeon and all she does is toss her hair and scowl, bring on a big Luas crash and clear out all that deadwood. Audition for a few more actors that can do more than just play themselves.
    Surely if its street food you'd be selling it on the street rather than opening up a restaurant. And as for that bloody scarf to denote "gayness" :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

I was hoping for a decent car chase through the streets of Dublin Ronin style :mad:

"She's been acting eratic" No sh1t Goth Cop! Who writes this muck?

Renee doesn't seem to realise that the daughter she did bring up is normal. Poor Farrah.

You'd have a fair idea Heather would be who she is even if she had the best upbringing imaginable. It's all ME, ME, ME and i'm not talking Myalgic Encephalomyelitis. She's very entertaining though and i hope she doesn't die.

I think she will though and i'm going to stick my neck out and say she has a few lucid moments that lead to KT's release :) A hunch i want to share :)

The current Farrah (mark 3) is a very attractive girl. Lovely smile. I see Farrah mark 2 is on that new dance show on Sunday evenings. Mark 2 had the weird barman stalk herback around the turn of the millennium.

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Mrs cockett

maurv1 wrote: »
    Oh dear! Another chance missed to end the whole Katy thing :mad: How long more is it going to drag on??

We will have to start a campaign - GET KT OUT

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

I think it was jolly decent of Dermot to get up from his sick bed tonight and into his street clothes. He just had a gut feeling that the ICU bed would be needed for Heather on Sunday night's episode. Say what you like about him, he's always been considerate.
    So on Sunday, Heather will be in be Intensive Care, with drips hanging from her, an Elastoplast over her right eyebrow, and a (hopefully not Dermish's!) oxygen tube shoved up her nose.
    But a little thing like a patient being in a critical condition won't stop Renee, Hughie, Ellie, Farrah, Bob, the Garda, Ama, probably L/H, and maybe Jake, Christy-Ah-no and Nora from crowding around her 'death' bed, with another 10 or 12 extras peeping through the venetian blinds.
    And of course Renee will have a face on her that will send the heart monitors crazy.
    " Farrah, are you proud of yourself? You've drove your sister so mad that she had to jump from the top step of the RTÉ escalator.
    I just hope you're happy now. "

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

currants wrote: »
    I think Ellie is a great little actor-she has the most convincing sad face ever. Its not her fault the script she's given is shoite. Heather and Lovehate are really good too, more of these guys and less of Niamh and Dermot's deja vu fest, they should have had a joiner give him that new liver instead of a surgeon and all she does is toss her hair and scowl, bring on a big Luas crash and clear out all that deadwood. Audition for a few more actors that can do more than just play themselves.
    Surely if its street food you'd be selling it on the street rather than opening up a restaurant. And as for that bloody scarf to denote "gayness" :mad:
    I disagree, as she's clueless about acting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

Renee has a face that you would just love to slap. How can a grown woman be so clueless.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Mouseslayer17

That thud when she hit the ground,
    Broke me hole laughing

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

http://www.independent.ie/incoming/viewers-left-in-shock-after-night-of-high-drama-on-fair-city-ends-in-tragedy-35363762.html

Haven't seen Fair city tonight but was just reading the independent and saw the article so I was going to watch CBB but heading to the RTÉ player right now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I love Heather being in Fair city, she adds so much to the show. She's so mad, it's hilarious. I watch all the soaps but I can honestly say hand on heart I look forward to watching Fair City the most.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement